Published Authors

A place for budding and experienced authors to share ideas about publishing and marketing books

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  Featured MembersFeatured Members  ArticlesArticles  

IPad

Go down 
+7
joefrank
alice
LC
Shelagh
Abe F. March
lin
thehairymob
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9
AuthorMessage
joefrank
Five Star Member
Five Star Member
joefrank

Number of posts : 8210
Registration date : 2008-11-04

IPad - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: IPad   IPad - Page 9 EmptyTue Apr 13, 2010 6:48 am

4/13/2010

Shelagh..

" Thank You." I don't intend to start
fights, but when your attacked , you defend
yourself. And I definetly won't put anything
on the public boards, only when it concerns
gardening or world events. Thanks..

Cheers..Joe
Back to top Go down
http://joseph-frank-baraba-artistwebsites.om
thehairymob
Four Star Member
Four Star Member
thehairymob

Number of posts : 890
Registration date : 2008-05-05

IPad - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: IPad   IPad - Page 9 EmptyTue Apr 13, 2010 6:51 am

LC wrote:
Well, it appears to be from someone with Chatterbox access, and there were too many correctly spelled words for it to be Billy's.

But I may be wrong, and if Joe didn't write it, I apologize. I notice he didn't deny it, though.

IPad - Page 9 Icon_lol IPad - Page 9 Icon_lol IPad - Page 9 Icon_lol IPad - Page 9 Icon_lol IPad - Page 9 Icon_lol

I could laugh at you all day, LC. And that is even though I've never really met you. How much funnier do you look? IPad - Page 9 Icon_lol IPad - Page 9 Icon_lol IPad - Page 9 Icon_lol IPad - Page 9 Icon_lol IPad - Page 9 Icon_lol
Back to top Go down
http://www.billyyoungsbooks.co.uk
joefrank
Five Star Member
Five Star Member
joefrank

Number of posts : 8210
Registration date : 2008-11-04

IPad - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: IPad   IPad - Page 9 EmptyTue Apr 13, 2010 6:52 am

4/13/2010

LC...

I didn't write it and I don't write
such things, your apology is accepted,
Now we'll shake hands like friends,
Life is too short to squabble , I do
believe we're all here to be peaceful.

Cheers..Joe
Back to top Go down
http://joseph-frank-baraba-artistwebsites.om
LC
Five Star Member
Five Star Member
LC

Number of posts : 5044
Registration date : 2009-03-28

IPad - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: IPad   IPad - Page 9 EmptyTue Apr 13, 2010 6:55 am

Shelagh wrote:
If members here fight on the public boards, those posts will be copied and pasted onto the blog. The blogger wants everyone here to start fighting among themselves. That's his remit.

Well, you have to admit that a lot of people find this board fascinating. Smile I admit to finding the attention hilarious, and I literally LOL at their rage and frustration each time you make private a thread that they so desperately want to read. What a conundrum for them -they want to see it mocked on the blog, but once it happens, it disappears! Sucks to be them, huh? LOL. Your doing so is pure genius. Smile Anyhow, it def. shows that we can hold reader attention, doesn't it? We all should be famous novelists!

What's funny and sad is that the folks on the blog find THEMSELVES so boring that they read here, and post more about here, than they do over there. I've browsed Mel's forum once in awhile -it's practically dead. I mean, it gets like two posts a week, and they're always boring.
Back to top Go down
Shelagh
Admin
Admin
Shelagh

Number of posts : 12662
Registration date : 2008-01-11

IPad - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: IPad   IPad - Page 9 EmptyTue Apr 13, 2010 6:55 am

LC wrote:
But I may be wrong, and if Joe didn't write it, I apologize. I
notice he didn't deny it, though.
He didn't need to, LC. There is a great deal of irony in the comment that the commenter would probably not admit to. Complaining about your hidden identity on a blog written by a blogger with a hidden identity is ironic.

I have suffered the biggest insults on the blog but I've lost interest in anything posted there that is not from the forum. I will continue to monitor the blog and bring threads into the Chatter Box that are stolen from the forum. I would recommend that members here check to see if their posts are being copied but ignore the comments. They really are not worth reading. It certainly improves my day if I don't read the comments.
Back to top Go down
http://shelaghwatkins.co.uk
LC
Five Star Member
Five Star Member
LC

Number of posts : 5044
Registration date : 2009-03-28

IPad - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: IPad   IPad - Page 9 EmptyTue Apr 13, 2010 7:03 am

Oh, the irony, she burns. Smile Posting on a blog written by someone incognito, using incognito names (although most of them are transparent) and raging about someone else incognitio.

And poor, confused Marie Pacha. Saying that no other forum would condone such personal attacks. Like the one she's on? LOL. And saying that if new people came across the forum, they wouldn't stay for a minute. Yet she's HANGING on the forum, along with her friends, desperate for reading material.

You can see why they're all broke/multiply divorced/general losers. But it's still fun to watch.

For awhile. I've REALLY got to get back to work. When my manuscript is back from reviews (should be just another week) I'm gonna be more scarce around here. Got to break this addiction, it's not productive. Smile
Back to top Go down
Shelagh
Admin
Admin
Shelagh

Number of posts : 12662
Registration date : 2008-01-11

IPad - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: IPad   IPad - Page 9 EmptyTue Apr 13, 2010 7:06 am

LOL! Without you around, who can we attack?
Back to top Go down
http://shelaghwatkins.co.uk
Sponsored content

IPad - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: IPad   IPad - Page 9 Empty

Back to top Go down

IPad
Page 9 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9