Published Authors

A place for budding and experienced authors to share ideas about publishing and marketing books

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  Featured MembersFeatured Members  ArticlesArticles  

Obama Care More Problems, Keep Your Insurance Will Fail

Go down 
+3
alj
dkchristi
joefrank
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
alice
Five Star Member
Five Star Member
alice

Number of posts : 15672
Registration date : 2008-10-22

Obama Care More Problems, Keep Your Insurance Will Fail - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Obama Care More Problems, Keep Your Insurance Will Fail   Obama Care More Problems, Keep Your Insurance Will Fail - Page 3 EmptyThu Nov 21, 2013 5:06 am

Joe, 

They can pick up a phone.  We need to get a grip.  A website not working is  hardly  a disaster let alone a total one.
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/acrooker/
Abe F. March
Five Star Member
Five Star Member
Abe F. March

Number of posts : 10768
Registration date : 2008-01-26

PostSubject: Re: Obama Care More Problems, Keep Your Insurance Will Fail   Obama Care More Problems, Keep Your Insurance Will Fail - Page 3 EmptyThu Nov 21, 2013 7:31 am

Spot on, Alice.
Back to top Go down
joefrank
Five Star Member
Five Star Member
joefrank

Number of posts : 8210
Registration date : 2008-11-04

PostSubject: Re: Obama Care More Problems, Keep Your Insurance Will Fail   Obama Care More Problems, Keep Your Insurance Will Fail - Page 3 EmptyThu Nov 21, 2013 7:52 am

11/21/2013

This is too funny even for me , a man in Colorado signs up for
                   health insurance through exchange, his dog got the insurance
                   read it , its funny !
 http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2013/11/21/colorado-man-informed-his-dog-has-successfully-signed-up-for-obamacare/

Cheers..Joe...Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://joseph-frank-baraba-artistwebsites.om
dkchristi
Five Star Member
Five Star Member
dkchristi

Number of posts : 8594
Registration date : 2008-12-29

PostSubject: Re: Obama Care More Problems, Keep Your Insurance Will Fail   Obama Care More Problems, Keep Your Insurance Will Fail - Page 3 EmptyThu Nov 21, 2013 11:08 am

delete

Last edited by dkchristi on Thu Nov 21, 2013 6:32 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.dkchristi.webs.com
alj
Five Star Member
Five Star Member
alj

Number of posts : 9633
Registration date : 2008-12-05

PostSubject: Re: Obama Care More Problems, Keep Your Insurance Will Fail   Obama Care More Problems, Keep Your Insurance Will Fail - Page 3 EmptyThu Nov 21, 2013 11:41 am

You seem right on to me, DK
Back to top Go down
http://www.annjoiner.com
joefrank
Five Star Member
Five Star Member
joefrank

PostSubject: Re: Obama Care More Problems, Keep Your Insurance Will Fail   Obama Care More Problems, Keep Your Insurance Will Fail - Page 3 EmptyThu Nov 21, 2013 11:50 am

11/21/2013

DK...

Sounds like your on a tare, come on , the story only states the man
                  put in for insurance for himself and used his dog's name for his password , the 
                  Exchange screwed it up and put his dog's name for the insurance, all I'm trying to
                  point out is these exchanges do screw up ! It's not the man's fault nor your nutty
                  antics about Fox News nor the Republicans compared to that crackpot Harry Reid ,
                  who next year will be out of office...

Cheers..Joe...Very Happy
Back to top Go down
alj
Five Star Member
Five Star Member
alj

PostSubject: Re: Obama Care More Problems, Keep Your Insurance Will Fail   Obama Care More Problems, Keep Your Insurance Will Fail - Page 3 EmptyThu Nov 21, 2013 11:54 am

Right at this moment, Harry Reid is one of my heroes. It was definitely time to go nuclear.
Back to top Go down
joefrank
Five Star Member
Five Star Member
joefrank

PostSubject: Re: Obama Care More Problems, Keep Your Insurance Will Fail   Obama Care More Problems, Keep Your Insurance Will Fail - Page 3 EmptyThu Nov 21, 2013 11:59 am

11/21/2013

2014 will be interesting , half the democrats will be out of office
                    including Reid, Pelosi ! Right now their scared to death elections coming
                    up and the health care failing and stabbing them in the back, boy the
                    white house knows how to ignore their good friends, they don't have to
                    worry their not running and next year it's predicted 5-10 Million People
                    will loose their health insurance , that's alot of mad people...

Cheers...Joe...Very Happy
Back to top Go down
dkchristi
Five Star Member
Five Star Member
dkchristi

PostSubject: Re: Obama Care More Problems, Keep Your Insurance Will Fail   Obama Care More Problems, Keep Your Insurance Will Fail - Page 3 EmptyThu Nov 21, 2013 12:28 pm

delete

Last edited by dkchristi on Thu Nov 21, 2013 6:32 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
alice
Five Star Member
Five Star Member
alice

PostSubject: Re: Obama Care More Problems, Keep Your Insurance Will Fail   Obama Care More Problems, Keep Your Insurance Will Fail - Page 3 EmptyThu Nov 21, 2013 1:37 pm

Joe, 

Have you lost your insurance?  Do you know personally anyone who has lost theirs?
You seem overjoyed at the failure of the Insurance plan.  Why?  
If we were at war, would you cheer if  we lost?
We need to be behind everyone having insurance--it is a worthy goal.
I don't wish to be backward.
Why not look at this as a war against sick folks and sick kids?
Would you cheer if the sick lost their homes, lives because of no insurance? 
The opposition has no plan
Back to top Go down
joefrank
Five Star Member
Five Star Member
joefrank

PostSubject: Re: Obama Care More Problems, Keep Your Insurance Will Fail   Obama Care More Problems, Keep Your Insurance Will Fail - Page 3 EmptyThu Nov 21, 2013 2:39 pm

11/21/2013

Yes I know people in this town who were dropped from their insurance,
                   their mad as a hatter...I feel they should have in 3 years researched
                   all the countries around the world and see how they created theirs, No
                   I haven't lost mine because I'm retired Medicare, let's see if they try to
                   screw with that one , what gets me angry is everytime the govt. tries to
                   do something they a polite word screw it up, waste hundreds of millions
                   of dollars in tax papers money, come on get real all they have to do is
                   stop it, re-create it but with a single payer plan and keep the govt. out
                   of it , they really don't know what their doping ? Time will tell...Oh yes I
                   don't listen to Rush , can't stand his loud mouth !

Cheers..Joe..Very Happy
Back to top Go down
dkchristi
Five Star Member
Five Star Member
dkchristi

PostSubject: Re: Obama Care More Problems, Keep Your Insurance Will Fail   Obama Care More Problems, Keep Your Insurance Will Fail - Page 3 EmptyThu Nov 21, 2013 4:56 pm

delete

Last edited by dkchristi on Thu Nov 21, 2013 6:30 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
joefrank
Five Star Member
Five Star Member
joefrank

PostSubject: Re: Obama Care More Problems, Keep Your Insurance Will Fail   Obama Care More Problems, Keep Your Insurance Will Fail - Page 3 EmptyThu Nov 21, 2013 5:27 pm

11/21/2013

DK,,,

You've gone way over the edge, I think you have Republicans
                         on the brain, maybe you should talk to a therapist, you rant and you
                         rave, yet the truth shall set you free, the govt. is a big " SCREW UP !"

Cheers...Joe....Very Happy
Back to top Go down
dkchristi
Five Star Member
Five Star Member
dkchristi

PostSubject: Re: Obama Care More Problems, Keep Your Insurance Will Fail   Obama Care More Problems, Keep Your Insurance Will Fail - Page 3 EmptyThu Nov 21, 2013 6:14 pm

delete

Last edited by dkchristi on Thu Nov 21, 2013 6:30 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
joefrank
Five Star Member
Five Star Member
joefrank

PostSubject: Re: Obama Care More Problems, Keep Your Insurance Will Fail   Obama Care More Problems, Keep Your Insurance Will Fail - Page 3 EmptyThu Nov 21, 2013 6:22 pm

11/21/2013

My stories are based on news items wether they are from Huffington, Aljazeers Who I
                  believe tells many stories the other news medias don't cover. And just to think I was
                  going to prose to you....Oh my God, I have to think this one through..

I still love ya ........Cheers..Joe...Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Abe F. March
Five Star Member
Five Star Member
Abe F. March

PostSubject: Re: Obama Care More Problems, Keep Your Insurance Will Fail   Obama Care More Problems, Keep Your Insurance Will Fail - Page 3 EmptyThu Nov 21, 2013 9:17 pm

I ditto DK's post
Back to top Go down
joefrank
Five Star Member
Five Star Member
joefrank

PostSubject: Re: Obama Care More Problems, Keep Your Insurance Will Fail   Obama Care More Problems, Keep Your Insurance Will Fail - Page 3 EmptyThu Nov 21, 2013 9:28 pm

11/22/2013

What is ditto ? Is that vulgar ?

Cheers..Joe...Obama Care More Problems, Keep Your Insurance Will Fail - Page 3 634186
Back to top Go down
Abe F. March
Five Star Member
Five Star Member
Abe F. March

PostSubject: Re: Obama Care More Problems, Keep Your Insurance Will Fail   Obama Care More Problems, Keep Your Insurance Will Fail - Page 3 EmptyFri Nov 22, 2013 12:16 am

Joe, to my knowledge, "Ditto" means "the same".  Do you think that is vulgar?

Concerning the ACA (Obama Care), I think we have beat this subject to death.  Most here have expressed their views and a repetition of the same is not worthy of a post.  DK and I happen to be in agreement on this subject, so whatever DK posts or intended to post, I agree with it in advance.  Whatever she wrote that she deleted I'm sure it was something that I would have agreed with and therefore my "Ditto'.
Back to top Go down
alice
Five Star Member
Five Star Member
alice

PostSubject: Re: Obama Care More Problems, Keep Your Insurance Will Fail   Obama Care More Problems, Keep Your Insurance Will Fail - Page 3 EmptyFri Nov 22, 2013 6:19 am

I wish DK had left her post-- I would have agreed with it also. 
Back to top Go down
dkchristi
Five Star Member
Five Star Member
dkchristi

PostSubject: Re: Obama Care More Problems, Keep Your Insurance Will Fail   Obama Care More Problems, Keep Your Insurance Will Fail - Page 3 EmptyFri Nov 22, 2013 7:26 am

My apologies to those who are able to read facts and respond with facts of their own when opinions differ, as they often do.  When posts result in personal attacks recommending that I see a therapist and other nonsense, I find posting less valuable all around.  I feel a commitment to providing factual information when people toss out numbers and situations that are anecdotal but don't provide a realistic tool for evaluation or quote legitimate sources for their claims.

False and misleading information affects those who "lurk" as well as those who post.  As a writer I feel an obligation to post factual information.  I am a person, not a label.  

I spent 51 years working with governments in this country and outside this country.  I find the majority of people employed have the same earnest effort as people in any other occupation - the same mix of dedicated people and slackers.  Government entities at all levels do impact every aspect of our life because this nation is complex and diverse.  Of course they may be improved; but overall, most perform admirably and often under the most demanding of circumstances.

Those who constantly malign all government services need to move to the wilderness and live in survivalist mode, perhaps a wilderness in another country.  Those people at least live in a way that reflects their belief in no government.  Don't build a cabin and drive into town to collect social security - or food stamps when the wild game is depleted.

The ACA has provided major improvements to health care, lowering costs of health care and insuring those who were desperate before its implementation.  It is a cobbled together act to please everyone and thus not pleasing everyone.  Obviously, it will have glitches. 

Most businesses are given the first few years to make a profit; the ACA was deemed a failure by self-serving political opposition (representing profit entities) before it was even implemented.  That is pure political chicanery and I am sick of this country's orientation toward destroying benefits  for the pure purpose of political gain - benefits for the least able.  The purposeful maligning of the ACA frightens people from seeking needed insurance.  It is unconscionable.

The rest of us can get a new insurance policy; we can pay a little more if necessary; we can change doctors; we can drive to a new hospital; we can fly to a special physician.  We have options.  We can re-prioritize our expenses.  I have a 10% deductible on my house insurance now to lower it's cost - but I have a place to live.  I switched to an HMO for health care.  I will have frustration I'm sure - but I will have health care.  I drive a 70,000 mile auto and likely will take it to 200,000 but I have reliable transportation.  When will people who have options stop dismissing the less able and recognize but for the grace of God that could be any one of us?

ACA is first to benefit people with limited options.  When it fails in an incident it is because the developers had no crystal ball for every instance.  Failures will be addressed.  It's biggest failure in my book was the lack of funds to explain and promote it to the public before implementation.

Women went to work during World War II and were sent back to the kitchen when it was over, all through U.S. government propaganda.  Call it lies.  Call it whatever one wants.  Propaganda can be used to accomplish good as well as bad.

I find that local, state and federal government makes my life more comfortable and safer.  These entities are not a mess; their issues are more complex because they serve the public and cannot take chances and follow short cuts permitted to private businesses.

I am personally tired of fault finding and searching for the incidental and anecdotal failures of programs designed to serve the least able among us.  These issues are multiplied in the sectors that impact the wealthiest individuals but they have lawyers and accountants to help them.  The least able among us have only you and me to fight for them.
Back to top Go down
joefrank
Five Star Member
Five Star Member
joefrank

PostSubject: Re: Obama Care More Problems, Keep Your Insurance Will Fail   Obama Care More Problems, Keep Your Insurance Will Fail - Page 3 EmptyFri Nov 22, 2013 7:38 am

11/22/2013

One last word on this I just read to my amazement and shock !
                     John Bohener signed up for the health care act, I'm in a state of
                     shock ! He stated it took him four hours, one phone call and finally
                     he joined, I guess he dropped his govt. insurance ?

DK....I do humbly apologize to you, I know your a great compassionate
                               lady and I admire you for that....So sorry...

Cheers...Joe...Very Happy
Back to top Go down
alj
Five Star Member
Five Star Member
alj

PostSubject: Re: Obama Care More Problems, Keep Your Insurance Will Fail   Obama Care More Problems, Keep Your Insurance Will Fail - Page 3 EmptyFri Nov 22, 2013 7:47 am

Thank you, DK, for summing the situation op so completely. Very well said.
Back to top Go down
alice
Five Star Member
Five Star Member
alice

PostSubject: Re: Obama Care More Problems, Keep Your Insurance Will Fail   Obama Care More Problems, Keep Your Insurance Will Fail - Page 3 EmptyFri Nov 22, 2013 9:24 am

Thank you ,DK.
Back to top Go down
Abe F. March
Five Star Member
Five Star Member
Abe F. March

PostSubject: Re: Obama Care More Problems, Keep Your Insurance Will Fail   Obama Care More Problems, Keep Your Insurance Will Fail - Page 3 EmptyFri Nov 22, 2013 10:55 am

I add my thanks, DK.
Back to top Go down
dkchristi
Five Star Member
Five Star Member
dkchristi

PostSubject: Re: Obama Care More Problems, Keep Your Insurance Will Fail   Obama Care More Problems, Keep Your Insurance Will Fail - Page 3 EmptyFri Nov 22, 2013 11:13 am

Thank you.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Obama Care More Problems, Keep Your Insurance Will Fail   Obama Care More Problems, Keep Your Insurance Will Fail - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Obama Care More Problems, Keep Your Insurance Will Fail
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next