Published Authors

A place for budding and experienced authors to share ideas about publishing and marketing books

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  Featured MembersFeatured Members  ArticlesArticles  

the last person to post here wins

Go down 
+13
alice
mike bryon
luigie
vampireheartauthor
Carol Troestler
alj
Betty Fasig
Abe F. March
lin
thehairymob
LC
Shelagh
fleamailman
17 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 30 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
fleamailman
Four Star Member
Four Star Member
fleamailman

Number of posts : 957
Registration date : 2010-04-30

the last person to post here wins - Page 21 Empty
PostSubject: Re: the last person to post here wins   the last person to post here wins - Page 21 EmptyTue Jul 20, 2010 6:37 am

("...I like your post too..." replied the goblin, adding "...each time, you make my think up something..."

repost from elsewhere

"...ah so we know one another from elsewhere then, nice to meet people across forums isn't it, and I appreciate your posts too..." went the goblin who liked both sites but only ever posted lightly to either of them, explaining "...you see, I write anonymously for this forumland here, the cinderella of our writing world it seems, and since I'm writing for forumland then, I can't for the life of me advise anyone on book-writing, even if this "posting" medium is fast catching up with the usual publishing sector, however, where I have to be really careful is not upsetting those people who still think that writers have to be published to become some known where I am neither, which all becomes my reason then for not really posting beyond the "last post" thread there then, excuses excuses..."

the last person to post here wins - Page 21 Vlcsnap-2010-01-20-22h08m04s96

Last edited by fleamailman on Wed Jul 21, 2010 7:12 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
luigie
Four Star Member
Four Star Member
luigie

Number of posts : 266
Registration date : 2008-01-25

PostSubject: Re: the last person to post here wins   the last person to post here wins - Page 21 EmptyTue Jul 20, 2010 8:59 am

the last person to post here wins - Page 21 Icon_cheers Congratulations fleamailman you were number 500.

the last person to post here wins - Page 21 986243 the last person to post here wins - Page 21 931984 the last person to post here wins - Page 21 499995
Back to top Go down
http://www.tudor.vc/tudor/harritudur.html
vampireheartauthor
Four Star Member
Four Star Member
vampireheartauthor

Number of posts : 356
Registration date : 2010-05-18

PostSubject: Re: the last person to post here wins   the last person to post here wins - Page 21 EmptyTue Jul 20, 2010 9:36 am

"Last I knew excuses never did anyone any good. Although why our president doesn't learn that I'll never know. Take the raising of gas prices for example. The last time they went up ridulosly high was because of the war in Iraq. And now I think they're usuing the BP oil spill to raise gas prices. and it's shame on them to say that we're running short on oil. 'Cause we aren't and I doubt we will run short for a long time."
the last person to post here wins - Page 21 Oil-spill-beach-closed
Back to top Go down
fleamailman
Four Star Member
Four Star Member
fleamailman

PostSubject: Re: the last person to post here wins   the last person to post here wins - Page 21 EmptyWed Jul 21, 2010 7:04 am

("...thanks luigie, sorry only 500 then, but still early days where anyone who wants to post here can now..." mentioned the goblin who had been battling elsewhere today, adding "...one has such fun across forumland where one gives back what ones gets in kind...", but here the goblin was supportive and deeply appreciated the posts to date)

repost from elsewhere

Quote :
First,hostility, secondly, repetitive annoyance; and now lofty separatism!! Next will come the "grand finale" which may include more hostility and much more annoyance until an eventual torrent of absolute doom is unleashed and we are all swept away!!!

fleamailman.... you make me very sad

"...at any rate, if this site has been here as long as you point out then it should survive regardless of what one lone member like myself posts here..." replied the goblin, adding "...ah, but is an atmosphere where one can freely post I wonder, some even handedness where those who flame were in their turn taken aside by mods in PMs, or was it was that I deserved it because I was disliked, posted pictures and wrote in third person perhaps, no, folks I don't have to do anything here, for those hateful flames across this site soon show newbies how things stand without my moving a finger at all, but, either way, I am only interested in content as admin rightly pointed out now, besides I have a quota of posts to do a day, where being anonymous frees me from defending myself here, besides, what can be said now to change those things that one sees on this site anyway, you used the word "sad" towards me though I myself would use the word "self defeating" back to you now..."

the last person to post here wins - Page 21 Spawn-Hell-Wallpaper
Back to top Go down
fleamailman
Four Star Member
Four Star Member
fleamailman

PostSubject: Re: the last person to post here wins   the last person to post here wins - Page 21 EmptyThu Jul 22, 2010 1:38 am

"...I have been trying to write something upon the lines that the pipe, which BP claims gushes 1000 barrels of oil each day, and which has an internal diameter with only nine-inches, sounds impossibly narrow to allow that much oil through it..." mentioned the goblin now, adding "...so somehow it just seems to me then, that BP is faced with two types of holes here, the first type that they have rightly capped, and a second type that they haven't told us about which is gushing out oil still, along with a fair amount of truth it seems then..."

the last person to post here wins - Page 21 Plague_by_bullsik
Back to top Go down
Abe F. March
Five Star Member
Five Star Member
Abe F. March

Number of posts : 10768
Registration date : 2008-01-26

PostSubject: Re: the last person to post here wins   the last person to post here wins - Page 21 EmptyThu Jul 22, 2010 6:51 am

I heard that fish caught in the Gulf of Mexico don't require lubrication in the pan to fry them? Pretty sick, huh?
Back to top Go down
fleamailman
Four Star Member
Four Star Member
fleamailman

PostSubject: Re: the last person to post here wins   the last person to post here wins - Page 21 EmptyThu Jul 22, 2010 10:42 am

"...nicely put abe..." replied the goblin thinking on it still, where everything just seemed so untrue, and where one could neither really believe that which one was being told for its inadequacy to reason here, nor believe those various conjectures of doom for the scale of their foreboding now, the goblin just said "...the silence is deafening, why do they hide it so..."

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T1bfdfn27Q8

the last person to post here wins - Page 21 PlagueDoctor
Back to top Go down
fleamailman
Four Star Member
Four Star Member
fleamailman

PostSubject: Re: the last person to post here wins   the last person to post here wins - Page 21 EmptyThu Jul 22, 2010 11:59 am

"...how often I find myself musing on some moment in the past that has no meaning in my present, as if my brain has placed some mental bookmark on it, just groundhog memories of lost battles, injuries, shames and regrets that all slip into those off moments of my working day..." mentioned the goblin still quantifying it here, for somehow the goblin could see why his long past ghosts still haunted him so vividly today, and why his dreams had become better recalled and more imaginative too by writing, explaining "...toltec teachings tell one to cut out that internal dialog of talking to oneself, which in turn holds together ones internal world, being something that blocks out the larger picture according to those toltec teachings again, ah but writers, if anything, actually reinforce their internal world by their constant writing, in that their writings are exactly this very same internal dialog now, so they might lose their feeling of self importance during their "journey to self" much as I have done now I feel, but they can't actually drop their internal world in that toltec sense, for simply they can't escape their own ghosts where their writings just reinforce those connections and imagery, in that whereas most people would trust to their ever fading memories here, writers actually gather everything towards themselves in their writings in an even growing internal world then..."

the last person to post here wins - Page 21 Mesecina
Back to top Go down
vampireheartauthor
Four Star Member
Four Star Member
vampireheartauthor

PostSubject: Re: the last person to post here wins   the last person to post here wins - Page 21 EmptyThu Jul 22, 2010 7:00 pm

"This BP oil spill kind of reminds me of the Twilight epidemic. It's thoroughly annoying and it stinks." pointed out the vampire pixie faerie, wondering if it will ever be stopped.
the last person to post here wins - Page 21 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSiFmbuivDULPvTC_eOuRjfNA4n_wkp7dCYGBMEHT_9wpBYb0A&t=1&h=193&w=144&usg=__ZPCNElgcZ2KLkhwjUDctjVT0cLg=
Back to top Go down
fleamailman
Four Star Member
Four Star Member
fleamailman

PostSubject: Re: the last person to post here wins   the last person to post here wins - Page 21 EmptyWed Jul 28, 2010 6:54 am

repost from elsewhere

Quote :
So what do you think of the Wikileaks mess?

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20100727/ap_on_go_ca_st_pe/us_afghanistan_wikileaks

"...if documents are deemed "once classified" then every american citizen has a right to know about them, as it is fundamentally american both to allow "freedom of the press" and to defend that freedom too, whereas if its intelligence service is so incompetent that it doesn't know which information should or shouldn't remain classified here, then it all points to all the more reason why they should be accountable to their citizens then..." mentioned the goblin feeling that if there wasn't some working framework under which "freedom of information" is guaranteed to its citizens, as in first amendment perhaps, then america just turns into an orchestrated democracy then, so the goblin just joked "...when the blind lead the blind then democracy is ditched..."

the last person to post here wins - Page 21 1904thewoundedangelhugohp0
Back to top Go down
fleamailman
Four Star Member
Four Star Member
fleamailman

PostSubject: Re: the last person to post here wins   the last person to post here wins - Page 21 EmptyThu Jul 29, 2010 2:50 am

repost from elsewhere, second version

Quote :
So what do you think of the Wikileaks mess?

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20100727/ap_on_go_ca_st_pe/us_afghanistan_wikileaks

"...oh yes, it's just vietnam all over again isn't, where anyone who descents aloud, or reveals some non-classified information, on some un-winnable "no end in sight" war, a war that america can ill afford at this juncture, and one that the president himself has vowed to end too, that person is then labeled as unpatriotic to the cause of self-slaughter here..." mentioned the goblin knowing that rather than winding down this war after eight years now, america's abysmal economic climate at this point if anything is more likely to plunge it right back into another war, saying "...historically whenever an economy collapses it goes to war, either in order to distract its citizens, or to restart the economy again, or just to cover up its own tracks here, so tell me why should this be any different now, and how treacherous this truth must seem to those who wish to keep us unaware of the obvious now, they're sinking..."

the last person to post here wins - Page 21 CaptObviousTitanic

Last edited by fleamailman on Sat Jul 31, 2010 6:50 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
vampireheartauthor
Four Star Member
Four Star Member
vampireheartauthor

PostSubject: Re: the last person to post here wins   the last person to post here wins - Page 21 EmptyFri Jul 30, 2010 10:58 am

"America might be a free country but even our freedom has its limits." pointed out the vampire pixie farie. "I think that the police have more freedom then the citizines do."
the last person to post here wins - Page 21 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTrbcnn6uSrQV9WT7gYz-oop0nqTb2_AVwNj2QxESHT6zrXs_c&t=1&usg=__KmtyVz2aLrWkYzjYwXsMb-5X7kI=
Back to top Go down
fleamailman
Four Star Member
Four Star Member
fleamailman

PostSubject: Re: the last person to post here wins   the last person to post here wins - Page 21 EmptySat Jul 31, 2010 6:31 am

("...very good post vampire..." went the goblin, adding "...you're getting good at this then...")

repost from elsewhere

Quote :
Yes I was quite thrilled with the last two. I can see a very much improvement in what I was writing, I am hoping to stay out of my proverbial corner and finish a book now.

"...good idea, and good luck too, so I'll help you then, at least by being one of your readers if you like..." mentioned the goblin who somehow knew that the publishing world was not for him then, adding "...nothing stopping you from doing both, that is, your posts can lead readers to your novels and your novels can lead readers to your posts...", but the goblin knew too, that it was the livewriters who were going to be read next, explaining "...of the two, book-writing is all stitched up, they decide everything here, but live-writing is you getting yourself across directly now, not needing any of their preconditions at all, simply one turns this forumland to one advantage here, making ones persona, which is oneself here, as known as possible, for when the live-writing scene is discovered, as all trends are eventually discovered that is, whether one is actually any good or bad really means very little in fact, oh no, what matters here is that one part of something new, like where neither punk nor andy warhol can be considered technically brilliant artists here, simply they didn't follow the others so the mainstream came to them instead..."

the last person to post here wins - Page 21 PATSNEDS
Back to top Go down
fleamailman
Four Star Member
Four Star Member
fleamailman

PostSubject: Re: the last person to post here wins   the last person to post here wins - Page 21 EmptySat Jul 31, 2010 6:45 am

repost from elsewhere

Quote :
mmm. Yes live writing may be the next phase or fad or whatever, but for me there's nothing like a book, it's so textile, pages to turn filled with little black squiggles that trap you into a story good or bad depending on the writer. And the fact alone that when you 'buy' a book you have something in your hot little hand unlike an 'ebook' which is dependent on a computer that 'will' break down eventually. I like to buy 'real' things not stuff that will be lost forever in cyber space! lol

"...they're two things apart in my view..." felt the goblin who loved books then, even if he also understood that the majority of readers were moving onto thus internet now, so that if one was writing for oneself then remaining only with books was both good and understandable, whereas if one was writing in order to reach the majority out there, then the long term goal has to be in this internet direction now, so the biggest question of all is "how to retain and build up ones readership", adding "...it's like the book being surpassed by the radio set against the onslaught of television here where books and the radio is still very much present, but the television is king, and now with the internet too, television is passing the crown on now..."

the last person to post here wins - Page 21 Watchtv
Back to top Go down
vampireheartauthor
Four Star Member
Four Star Member
vampireheartauthor

PostSubject: Re: the last person to post here wins   the last person to post here wins - Page 21 EmptySat Jul 31, 2010 5:50 pm

"So then being a published author is the way to keep yours self anomous. Because by being an author and a writer you can write about whatever you want and keep your true-self hidden behind your cryptic words..." pointed out the vampire pixie faerie.
the last person to post here wins - Page 21 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRTb4fFdUNOIIZB1NXeuD5dra85qWq6XaahwheD9bndIsb17_s&t=1&usg=__Iz74aQ6sC8PQYk2-0KqvsG5Cv-k=
Back to top Go down
fleamailman
Four Star Member
Four Star Member
fleamailman

PostSubject: Re: the last person to post here wins   the last person to post here wins - Page 21 EmptyMon Aug 02, 2010 2:27 am

("...you've explained it correctly I feel..." replied the goblin, adding "...there's a level in anonymity which each of us chooses the portray here, where few of us would care to have the whole picture clearly left visible to readers about ourselves...")

repost from elsewhere

Quote :
This is true, Me I write for the joy of writing, because I like creating something. But this new style is good too. It will remain long after my book is forgotten I guess.

"...oh yes, you will be known, since wherever we go, we become the most viewed thread on each forum then, creating threads with thousands of hits, aloof to that writer's competition then, with nothing to prove nor defend, unhindered by blogs, simply like me you've evolved into a livewriter by yourself now or into whatever you choose to call it then, so your posts pull readers towards you, oh yes, you'll be known by it, that much I promise, but you'll also get banned by the establishment too so it's a double-edged sword perhaps, but one that worth every cut..."

the last person to post here wins - Page 21 Mastersword1024
Back to top Go down
vampireheartauthor
Four Star Member
Four Star Member
vampireheartauthor

PostSubject: Re: the last person to post here wins   the last person to post here wins - Page 21 EmptyMon Aug 02, 2010 9:23 am

"Yes but words spoken can be just as sharp as any sword. They say your actions are louder then words, but I think they can be both as effective." pointed out the vampire pixie faerie. "I'm going to use authors as an example again. Whether you be an author of a book or music, the author hides behind their words that are written or sung." said the vampire pixie faerie, who was listening to her MP3 at the time she wrote this post. "Look at Alice Cooper. He's almost perfected the art of keeping oneslef anonomous and hiding behind his songs and lyrics." commented the vampire pixie faerie. "But, just like the Moris Code, if you read between the lines and listen between the lyrics, you can learn many things about the person that wrote their book or sung their song..."
the last person to post here wins - Page 21 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRM0yAR028EOkYK1kzRo6-8B8WtagPxgecwlypHCkl6ejty4Ew&t=1&usg=__7ENq6L7P6RQfEl9SEGc7-zyFP7Q=
Back to top Go down
fleamailman
Four Star Member
Four Star Member
fleamailman

PostSubject: Re: the last person to post here wins   the last person to post here wins - Page 21 EmptyThu Aug 05, 2010 6:51 am

("...yes, right again, authors are personas where readers often read something simply because they know the persona, the book title merely tells them if they have read it before or not, so most people buy books going upon the persona here, for example upon seeing the author babara cartland or stephan king, the pictured persona tells the reader what for example "the dark stranger" in the book title probably entails)

repost from elsewhere

“...what is amazing about this internet, as set against either media news or published fiction, is that everything is so unsubstantiated that it all becomes "credible fiction" perhaps, a mixture of both then..." mentioned the goblin now adding a youtube stream as an example

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=35yiaub8xUQ

the last person to post here wins - Page 21 Harlequin2[/quote]
Back to top Go down
fleamailman
Four Star Member
Four Star Member
fleamailman

PostSubject: Re: the last person to post here wins   the last person to post here wins - Page 21 EmptyThu Aug 05, 2010 6:54 am

repost from elsewhere

Quote :
Hello Flea!!! How is your summer going?

"...it continues with some overwhelming vengeance..." replied the goblin, explaining "...so I write as if to write it out of me, until the point where I'm stopped from writing knowing to myself by it that I am completely stressed out of my banana, not that I didn't actually feel that fact before I knew it here, just that this resulting inaction clearly underlines it for me, something like getting dear captain obvious spell it out to me in words like "warning goblin, your reality becomes surreal as you drive too fast through it"..."

the last person to post here wins - Page 21 1432779b44dc7b74c893b845ff96813b4ae
Back to top Go down
vampireheartauthor
Four Star Member
Four Star Member
vampireheartauthor

PostSubject: Re: the last person to post here wins   the last person to post here wins - Page 21 EmptyThu Aug 05, 2010 8:28 am

"Hm...That's how my summer has been going. Filled with stress and worry; among other emotions. So I can guess as to how you feel fleamailman." sympithized the vampire pixie faerie. "Especially when I have to travel to Indiana every other weekened and when I have to go to Indiana right after I get my drivers license..." raged the vampire. "So I can definently guess as to how you feel. The stress, the worry, the hate maybe even...I have my other reasons but I'm not going to bother to explain them on the forum."
the last person to post here wins - Page 21 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQ7ireBf9-gElXFTzFL-iPgcS0L_BdT9gWOhgl7RVDKpbdWGn8&t=1&usg=___cqFeXw3PeFSiESFdqOXvsz6an4=
Back to top Go down
fleamailman
Four Star Member
Four Star Member
fleamailman

PostSubject: Re: the last person to post here wins   the last person to post here wins - Page 21 EmptyFri Aug 06, 2010 7:03 am

"...nice post vampire.." mentioned the goblin, adding "...I seem to live a famine/feast existence, where either I'm out of pocket at one end, or out of my mind at the other...", so the goblin's daily posting served as some safety valve towards that ever accumulating stress, especially whenever it went too far in either direction again, concluding "...oddly I don't think I could live a life without stress, I would find it too stressful perhaps..."

the last person to post here wins - Page 21 Mice
Back to top Go down
vampireheartauthor
Four Star Member
Four Star Member
vampireheartauthor

PostSubject: Re: the last person to post here wins   the last person to post here wins - Page 21 EmptyFri Aug 06, 2010 11:01 am

"I could definently live my life stress-free. I don't know about you, but I've had way too many and various stressing events happen to me latley and I fear it's messing with my head even more. Ha, ha; Therefore the stress reduction kit that I so want to hang on my bedroom door." said the vampire pixie faerie, wishing that she could move up to the second floor of her home away from her parents. "I want to fly but life is trying to chain down my wings."
the last person to post here wins - Page 21 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQ7Lv17-EMZDN3hDiR-qhWSLMH5vBash4VVhCd6aP7NnijeZgQ&t=1&usg=__3AJ-51m4Dt9CN2fNzcR3nGGaot4=
Back to top Go down
zadaconnaway
Five Star Member
Five Star Member
zadaconnaway

Number of posts : 4017
Registration date : 2008-01-16

PostSubject: Re: the last person to post here wins   the last person to post here wins - Page 21 EmptySun Aug 08, 2010 11:11 pm

Wins what?
Back to top Go down
http://www.zadaconnaway.com
Shelagh
Admin
Admin
Shelagh

Number of posts : 12662
Registration date : 2008-01-11

PostSubject: Re: the last person to post here wins   the last person to post here wins - Page 21 EmptyMon Aug 09, 2010 12:30 am

Not a lot.
Back to top Go down
http://shelaghwatkins.co.uk
fleamailman
Four Star Member
Four Star Member
fleamailman

PostSubject: Re: the last person to post here wins   the last person to post here wins - Page 21 EmptyMon Aug 09, 2010 2:29 am

Quote :
wins what?

"...well one wins whatever one puts into ones posts I suppose..." replied the goblin now knowing how writers took great care over what they posted for two reasons, first the chance it gave them to get their ideas right to themselves, and second, the chance it offered to pull readers towards their writings, while feeding off replies too, adding "...where now that other ludicrous idea of somehow becoming the last poster here is serious no no, best not think about it then for writers can type with a vengeance where folly is concerned..."

the last person to post here wins - Page 21 Cutekitty
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: the last person to post here wins   the last person to post here wins - Page 21 Empty

Back to top Go down

the last person to post here wins
Page 21 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 30 ... 40  Next