Published Authors

A place for budding and experienced authors to share ideas about publishing and marketing books

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  Featured MembersFeatured Members  ArticlesArticles  

Clinton Royalty- Don't Make Me Throw Up !

Go down 
+4
Abe F. March
alj
LC
joefrank
8 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
joefrank
Five Star Member
Five Star Member
joefrank

Number of posts : 8210
Registration date : 2008-11-04

Clinton Royalty- Don't Make Me Throw Up ! Empty
PostSubject: Clinton Royalty- Don't Make Me Throw Up !   Clinton Royalty- Don't Make Me Throw Up ! EmptyThu Apr 24, 2014 9:32 pm

4/25/2014

Read this, I don't believe it, " Clinton Royalty- You Have To Be kidding."

http://www.foxnews.com/health/2014/04/23/dr-manny-with-chelsea-clintons-pregnancy-prepare-for-another-royal-baby/?intcmp=obnetwork

We don't have royalty in this country and that includes the Kennedys !

Cheers..Joe.. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://joseph-frank-baraba-artistwebsites.om
LC
Five Star Member
Five Star Member
LC

Number of posts : 5044
Registration date : 2009-03-28

PostSubject: Re: Clinton Royalty- Don't Make Me Throw Up !   Clinton Royalty- Don't Make Me Throw Up ! EmptyThu Apr 24, 2014 11:30 pm

You want to throw up, this big picture of Carolyn Kennedy is on AOL right now. She's endorsing the other wrinkled old bag, Hillary, for President. Not sure which is more throw-up worthy.

Clinton Royalty- Don't Make Me Throw Up ! 4-25-20141-28-46AM_zpsc7dd965e
Back to top Go down
joefrank
Five Star Member
Five Star Member
joefrank

PostSubject: Re: Clinton Royalty- Don't Make Me Throw Up !   Clinton Royalty- Don't Make Me Throw Up ! EmptyFri Apr 25, 2014 7:50 am

4/25/2014

I could never understand how wealthy people with
                        names back people who are so far left ? 

Cheers..Joe..  study
Back to top Go down
alj
Five Star Member
Five Star Member
alj

Number of posts : 9633
Registration date : 2008-12-05

PostSubject: Re: Clinton Royalty- Don't Make Me Throw Up !   Clinton Royalty- Don't Make Me Throw Up ! EmptyFri Apr 25, 2014 8:12 am

You mean like Jeb Bush?
Back to top Go down
http://www.annjoiner.com
LC
Five Star Member
Five Star Member
LC

PostSubject: Re: Clinton Royalty- Don't Make Me Throw Up !   Clinton Royalty- Don't Make Me Throw Up ! EmptyFri Apr 25, 2014 9:22 am

Jeb Bush is gross ...awful ...a textbook one-percenter, RINO, entitled piece of garbage. Sure hope the repubs don't put him up for pres.
Back to top Go down
alj
Five Star Member
Five Star Member
alj

PostSubject: Re: Clinton Royalty- Don't Make Me Throw Up !   Clinton Royalty- Don't Make Me Throw Up ! EmptyFri Apr 25, 2014 9:29 am

wouldn't exactly call him a far left liberal, though.

Just sayin'  Very Happy 
Back to top Go down
LC
Five Star Member
Five Star Member
LC

PostSubject: Re: Clinton Royalty- Don't Make Me Throw Up !   Clinton Royalty- Don't Make Me Throw Up ! EmptyFri Apr 25, 2014 10:00 am

On some very important subjects (like illegal aliens and outsourcing jobs), he is as far left as far left gets.
Back to top Go down
alj
Five Star Member
Five Star Member
alj

PostSubject: Re: Clinton Royalty- Don't Make Me Throw Up !   Clinton Royalty- Don't Make Me Throw Up ! EmptyFri Apr 25, 2014 10:42 am

When my dad first met George Herbert, the senior Bush was still running Zapata Oil out of Houston. It has always been to the family's advantage to have a plentiful supply of cheap labor on hand, and to get along with the sources of that supply.
Back to top Go down
joefrank
Five Star Member
Five Star Member
joefrank

PostSubject: Re: Clinton Royalty- Don't Make Me Throw Up !   Clinton Royalty- Don't Make Me Throw Up ! EmptyFri Apr 25, 2014 11:38 am

4/25/2014

Jeb Bush.......... affraid My cat can do a better job..

Hillary.............  affraid  affraid  Twice as scary and a true die in the wool Leftist !

Christie ?.......................He has Kahonas....

Cheers.. Joe
Back to top Go down
alj
Five Star Member
Five Star Member
alj

PostSubject: Re: Clinton Royalty- Don't Make Me Throw Up !   Clinton Royalty- Don't Make Me Throw Up ! EmptyFri Apr 25, 2014 11:43 am

Quote :
Christie ?.......................He has Kahonas....

And that's the problem. Would that he had a bit of integrity to go with  Very Happy 
Back to top Go down
joefrank
Five Star Member
Five Star Member
joefrank

PostSubject: Re: Clinton Royalty- Don't Make Me Throw Up !   Clinton Royalty- Don't Make Me Throw Up ! EmptyFri Apr 25, 2014 6:30 pm

4/25/2014

As they say wish with one hand and hope with the other..

Cheers.. Joe
Back to top Go down
Abe F. March
Five Star Member
Five Star Member
Abe F. March

Number of posts : 10768
Registration date : 2008-01-26

PostSubject: Re: Clinton Royalty- Don't Make Me Throw Up !   Clinton Royalty- Don't Make Me Throw Up ! EmptyFri Apr 25, 2014 10:08 pm

Joe, if my memory is correct, not too long ago you were a support of Hilary Clinton and thought she would make a good President.  What changed your view?
Back to top Go down
joefrank
Five Star Member
Five Star Member
joefrank

PostSubject: Re: Clinton Royalty- Don't Make Me Throw Up !   Clinton Royalty- Don't Make Me Throw Up ! EmptySat Apr 26, 2014 7:11 am

4/26/2014

I've come to believe she's old Washington baggage, we need someone
                 who has no connections , favors, etc. I've listened to Dr. Ben Carson,
                 he's a brain surgeon for children at John Hopkins ( Now Retired,) he has
                 no political connections with the right or the left, he's very articulate ,
                 here's his background:   http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dr._Ben_Carson

Cheers..Joe .. Clinton Royalty- Don't Make Me Throw Up ! 925501
Back to top Go down
LC
Five Star Member
Five Star Member
LC

PostSubject: Re: Clinton Royalty- Don't Make Me Throw Up !   Clinton Royalty- Don't Make Me Throw Up ! EmptySat Apr 26, 2014 8:14 am

Well, she's old baggage, that's for sure. Literally.
Back to top Go down
Abe F. March
Five Star Member
Five Star Member
Abe F. March

PostSubject: Re: Clinton Royalty- Don't Make Me Throw Up !   Clinton Royalty- Don't Make Me Throw Up ! EmptySat Apr 26, 2014 8:50 am

Although she is an intelligent person, I wouldn't vote for her.  It's just a gut feeling, but there's something about her that I don't like.  She was Secretary of State and did nothing to change my view.
Back to top Go down
alj
Five Star Member
Five Star Member
alj

PostSubject: Re: Clinton Royalty- Don't Make Me Throw Up !   Clinton Royalty- Don't Make Me Throw Up ! EmptySat Apr 26, 2014 9:02 am

Curious, Abe; if Elizabeth Warren were to run, woulg you vote for her?
Back to top Go down
dkchristi
Five Star Member
Five Star Member
dkchristi

Number of posts : 8594
Registration date : 2008-12-29

PostSubject: Re: Clinton Royalty- Don't Make Me Throw Up !   Clinton Royalty- Don't Make Me Throw Up ! EmptySat Apr 26, 2014 9:34 am

Personally, I feel discussing candidates is a waste of time.  They have nothing to do with anything.  This country is in the hands of big business and the top 1% of the wealthiest individuals.  Period.  Regardless of who is in the white house, they will continue to run things to the benefit of profit and greed and to the detriment of the majority of U.S. citizens.  It is now such a global market that the largest global corporations do not need their own country market but can do quite well with the emerging markets.

The "issues" are merely fodder to keep the locals separated from each other so those in control may remain in control.

In my community, the developers own the government.  They have ruined the rivers, the beaches and the environment with their high rises and developments opening us all to bigger hurricane damages, ocean water we cannot eat from or swim in and polluted rivers.  The Everglades is a mess that they keep "talking" about restoring at great cost to the taxpayers.  The taxpayers?  Did we destroy our environment?  No, it was development and Big Sugar that destroyed the Everglades.

Look around and follow the money and you will understand politics.  Politicians inherit their privilege and the ability to gather the money and support they need to be in office.  It is a career like any other except that it feeds off the taxes of the electorate.

I have great admiration for the organizations that do try to fight for the rights of individuals and the preservation of the environment so necessary for our well-being.  They struggle for the funds to beat the giants and occasionally, they get a powerful enough spokesperson to put in place something noble. 

It has nothing to do with republican or democrat.  It is all a matter of whose power most readily services the profit and greed of the industrial/corporate complex.

We are eating GMO foods produced at lesser cost and with not history to determine their future toxicity.  Once there were 20 species of applies and as many bananas.   Now there are but a few of each, with each manufactured for appearance and shipping, not food value.

Monsanto controls seed production.  The small farmer is by law unable to grow his chosen seeds but must use Monsanto's or they might interfere with the GMO products.

We don't need to use fuel in our cars.  Technology is fully developed for cleaner modes of transportation.  The villages in Ocala Florida, a collection of many senior developments that make up an entire city - everyone drives golf carts.  Since they all drive them, time is a matter of golf cart travel distances.

All the money for medical research goes into pills, not prevention.  It goes to support pharma.  If the  medical conditions are ended, there goes their profits except for multiple year vaccines.

Now everyone is allergic to gluten.  Duh. Could it be the GMO wheat we are eating?  The GMO foods that mix with it?
Back to top Go down
http://www.dkchristi.webs.com
joefrank
Five Star Member
Five Star Member
joefrank

PostSubject: Re: Clinton Royalty- Don't Make Me Throw Up !   Clinton Royalty- Don't Make Me Throw Up ! EmptySat Apr 26, 2014 10:06 am

4/26/2014

I agree with DK and Abe. As for Hillary, I have a friend who lived in
                Arkansas when Bill Clinton was Gov., she was married to a FBI Agent,
                She told me Bill Clinton's nick name in Arkansas was " Whore Dog," 
                Everyone including her husband knew what was going on but names
                and power scare the hell out of people from talking, just like the
                Kennedys....As for Warren she's far, far, far too left and radical, we
                don't need that...

DK....By the way what is GMO Foods ?

Cheers... Joe...  Clinton Royalty- Don't Make Me Throw Up ! 925501
Back to top Go down
alj
Five Star Member
Five Star Member
alj

PostSubject: Re: Clinton Royalty- Don't Make Me Throw Up !   Clinton Royalty- Don't Make Me Throw Up ! EmptySat Apr 26, 2014 10:24 am

GMO = Geneticially Modified Organisms, meaning foodstuffs that have been chemically changed by companies like Monsanto. The problems are too extensive to answer briefly, but this site can get you started:

http://www.nongmoproject.org/learn-more/
Back to top Go down
alj
Five Star Member
Five Star Member
alj

PostSubject: Re: Clinton Royalty- Don't Make Me Throw Up !   Clinton Royalty- Don't Make Me Throw Up ! EmptySat Apr 26, 2014 10:25 am

DK, it's good to see you back. Your insights have been sorely missed.
Back to top Go down
Abe F. March
Five Star Member
Five Star Member
Abe F. March

PostSubject: Re: Clinton Royalty- Don't Make Me Throw Up !   Clinton Royalty- Don't Make Me Throw Up ! EmptySat Apr 26, 2014 10:45 am

Ann, yes I would.  Having said that, I am of the opinion as stated by DK. 
Even the best of people, once they get the bug to run for office, succumb to the money people if they want to be elected and then are in their debt. 
I still believe that Jimmy Carter was the most honorable President we ever had.  As for the best President, based on accomplishments, Bill Clintion would be among them. 
I liked JFK best of all the Presidents in my lifetime.
Back to top Go down
alj
Five Star Member
Five Star Member
alj

PostSubject: Re: Clinton Royalty- Don't Make Me Throw Up !   Clinton Royalty- Don't Make Me Throw Up ! EmptySat Apr 26, 2014 10:54 am

It's that Machiavellian thing. People who are highly moral and honorable generally don't make good leaders. They are too concerned about doing the right thing to make the hard choices.
Back to top Go down
dkchristi
Five Star Member
Five Star Member
dkchristi

Number of posts : 8594
Registration date : 2008-12-29

PostSubject: Re: Clinton Royalty- Don't Make Me Throw Up !   Clinton Royalty- Don't Make Me Throw Up ! EmptySat Apr 26, 2014 10:55 am

Thank you.  Sometimes I get on a rant...

The world will evolve as it is supposed to, dissolve into wars that serve the wealthy and bury the poor, destroy the environment, the food and the finer side of life.  In its place will be the remaining race of people with their technology who never looked at a bee or treasured a star fish.  They won't know the difference so why bother.

Too few pockets of people still care and the big money labels them "liberals" to keep them quiet so they can do their damage with impunity.  It's "liberal" to want clean water for our grandchildren, food to which they don't have allergic reactions, clean air to breathe, peace, education, meaningful work at a living wage, paths to citizenship for the immigrants who have made our country strong and more.

To me, it just makes sense.  To watch so much destroyed in the name of greed and profit and be helpless to stop it is sad.  I can't think about it.  I'll just try to shop organic and local when I can, use my bike instead of my car when feasible, and find other exercise besides my glorious swims in the sea that have been destroyed. 

When it comes to voting, I'll go to the ballot box and vote for the least of evils because it is my right.  I will not be voting for change as it will not come.
Back to top Go down
http://www.dkchristi.webs.com
alj
Five Star Member
Five Star Member
alj

PostSubject: Re: Clinton Royalty- Don't Make Me Throw Up !   Clinton Royalty- Don't Make Me Throw Up ! EmptySat Apr 26, 2014 11:12 am

DK wrote:
I will not be voting for change as it will not come.

An oddly interesting thing is happening again - only does it when I'm reading and posting from my Kindle.  I keep getting kicked offlline and have to log in again, repeatedly.  It's generally annoying, but just now, because of being logged out again, as I read your post, the posting time did not read my own CDT time, which was 12:55, but 5:55, and 555 is a numerological symbol for impending change.

That's one of the few differences in our perspectives.  Mine includes the notion that we are currently going through some massive changes in our worldviews.  The changes, from my view, are creating a lot of confusion and chaos, which, in turn, makes for dissention and misunderstandings in our discussions.

But that's just me.  Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Abe F. March
Five Star Member
Five Star Member
Abe F. March

PostSubject: Re: Clinton Royalty- Don't Make Me Throw Up !   Clinton Royalty- Don't Make Me Throw Up ! EmptySat Apr 26, 2014 11:31 am

DK, your pessimistic view is shared by many.  We vote with hope, yet know the outcome will shatter that hope.
Ann, if you're referring to morality, I don't vote based on that.  Honorable, as in honest and doing what is best for the country and the people, is what I mean.  The best people don't run since they refuse to be bought.  They also know that their privacy will be gone.  I don’t know of anyone who hasn’t done something in the past that they regret.  Having that exposed is too high of a price to pay.  JFK had his own money.  Jimmy Carter was a peanut farmer, not poor, but not rich.  In his Presidency, he pressed for clean energy.  He pushed for better insulation in homes to save energy.  He even pressed the citizens to turn down their Thermometers to a reasonable degree so as to save energy.  JFK and his family fought to reduce the cost of fuel so that people wouldn't freeze in the winter.   
Every President had his strong and weak points.  Carter was not an orator as was JFK.  Reagan knew how to act and speak.  It seems that American voters want a salesman in office.  They often talk as though they want Priest in office and Reagan tried to fit that mould with his talk of God and country.  JWB did the same thing and we know what a farce he was.   
The days of electing an Abe Lincoln are gone.  There is one person that I would vote for if he were to run, and that is Bernie Sanders, an Independent.  His actions: fighting for seniors, the Veterans and the common man would place him high on the list of many.  He continues to press for a tax increase on the wealthy, but he is just one man.  Any President, without the support of Congress and the Senate can't do much even with the best of intentions.  Obama is a good man and continues to struggle against the opposition whose goal is and was to bring him down.  Even with all the opposition, he has made progress. 
DK speaks of the environment and I agree with that.  We are on a path of self-destruct.  That path is man made, not God made.  We know that to do the right things mean sacrifice and even those who are for a cleaner environment don’t want to sacrifice the luxuries they enjoy. 
Taking action for change, starting with oneself, is much different than talking about the need for change.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Clinton Royalty- Don't Make Me Throw Up !   Clinton Royalty- Don't Make Me Throw Up ! Empty

Back to top Go down

Clinton Royalty- Don't Make Me Throw Up !
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next