Published Authors

A place for budding and experienced authors to share ideas about publishing and marketing books

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  Featured MembersFeatured Members  ArticlesArticles  

Clinton Royalty- Don't Make Me Throw Up !

Go down 
+4
Abe F. March
alj
LC
joefrank
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
alj
Five Star Member
Five Star Member
alj

Number of posts : 9633
Registration date : 2008-12-05

Clinton Royalty- Don't Make Me Throw Up ! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clinton Royalty- Don't Make Me Throw Up !   Clinton Royalty- Don't Make Me Throw Up ! - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 26, 2014 11:44 am

Abe, I wasn't referring to the way you voted, merely to the differences between Carter and Clinton(Bill), and to how their presidencies are often viewed.  Carter is remembered for being honorable, but it was Clinton who is remembered for his accomplishments, even though certain of his actions that were considered immoral.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Prince
Quote :

The Prince (Italian: Il Principe [il ˈprin.tʃi.pe]) is a 16th-century political treatise by the Italian diplomat and political theorist Niccolò Machiavelli.....
The Prince is sometimes claimed to be one of the first works of modern philosophy, especially modern political philosophy, in which the effective truth is taken to be more important than any abstract ideal. It was also in direct conflict with the dominant Catholic and scholastic doctrines of the time concerning how to consider politics and ethics.[4][5]

Although it is relatively short, the treatise is the most remembered of Machiavelli's works and the one most responsible for bringing the word "Machiavellian" into usage as a pejorative. It also helped make "Old Nick" an English term for the devil, and even contributed to the modern negative connotations of the words "politics" and "politician" in western countries.[6] ....The descriptions within The Prince have the general theme of accepting that the aims of princes—such as glory and survival—can justify the use of immoral means to achieve those ends.[7].....
Machiavelli emphasized the need for realism, as opposed to idealism. In The Prince he does not explain what he thinks the best ethical or political goals are, except the control of one's own fortune, as opposed to waiting to see what chance brings. Machiavelli took it for granted that would-be leaders naturally aim at glory or honor. He associated these goals with a need for "virtue" and "prudence" in a leader, and saw such virtues as essential to good politics and indeed the common good. That great men should develop and use their virtue and prudence was a traditional theme of advice to Christian princes.[31] And that more virtue meant less reliance on chance was a classically influenced "humanist commonplace" in Machiavelli's time, as Fischer (2000:75) says, even if it was somewhat controversial. However, Machiavelli went far beyond other authors in his time, who in his opinion left things to fortune, and therefore to bad rulers, because of their Christian beliefs. He used the words "virtue" and "prudence" to refer to glory-seeking and spirited excellence of character, in strong contrast to the traditional Christian uses of those terms, but more keeping with the original pre-Christian Greek and Roman concepts from which they derived.[32] He encouraged ambition and risk taking. So in another break with tradition, he treated not only stability, but also radical innovation, as possible aims of a prince in a political community. Managing major reforms can show off a Prince's virtue and give him glory. He clearly felt Italy needed major reform in his time, and this opinion of his time is widely shared.[33]

I repeat:  The changes, from my view, are creating a lot of confusion and chaos, which, in turn, makes for dissention and misunderstandings in our discussions.   Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.annjoiner.com
LC
Five Star Member
Five Star Member
LC

Number of posts : 5044
Registration date : 2009-03-28

PostSubject: Re: Clinton Royalty- Don't Make Me Throw Up !   Clinton Royalty- Don't Make Me Throw Up ! - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 26, 2014 12:29 pm

Quote :
Too few pockets of people still care and the big money labels them "liberals"   Tea Partiers, Patriots, xenophobes, nativists, racists, bigots.

Fixed that for you.
Back to top Go down
LC
Five Star Member
Five Star Member
LC

PostSubject: Re: Clinton Royalty- Don't Make Me Throw Up !   Clinton Royalty- Don't Make Me Throw Up ! - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 26, 2014 12:30 pm

Quote :
She was Secretary of State and did nothing. to change my view.

Fixed that for you.
Back to top Go down
LC
Five Star Member
Five Star Member
LC

PostSubject: Re: Clinton Royalty- Don't Make Me Throw Up !   Clinton Royalty- Don't Make Me Throw Up ! - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 26, 2014 12:31 pm

Quote :
Curious, Abe; if Elizabeth Warren Fauxcahontas were to run, woulg you vote for her?

Fixed that for you.
Back to top Go down
Betty Fasig
Five Star Member
Five Star Member
Betty Fasig

Number of posts : 4334
Registration date : 2008-06-12

PostSubject: Re: Clinton Royalty- Don't Make Me Throw Up !   Clinton Royalty- Don't Make Me Throw Up ! - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 26, 2014 1:35 pm

Personally, I would vote for Bernie Sanders.  He speaks my mind for me.
Love,
Betty
Back to top Go down
http://woofferwood.webs.com/
Al Stevens
Five Star Member
Five Star Member
Al Stevens

Number of posts : 1727
Registration date : 2010-05-11

PostSubject: Re: Clinton Royalty- Don't Make Me Throw Up !   Clinton Royalty- Don't Make Me Throw Up ! - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 26, 2014 2:06 pm

Abe F. March wrote:
I liked JFK best of all the Presidents in my lifetime.

I'd have to put Truman at the top of my list.

As a comedian I got the most laughs out of Clinton and W.
Back to top Go down
http://alstevens.blogspot.com
Al Stevens
Five Star Member
Five Star Member
Al Stevens

Number of posts : 1727
Registration date : 2010-05-11

PostSubject: Re: Clinton Royalty- Don't Make Me Throw Up !   Clinton Royalty- Don't Make Me Throw Up ! - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 26, 2014 2:13 pm

Three former presidents, Bush Sr., Clinton, and W, were whisked up by a tornado and dropped into Oz.
Bush Sr. said, "Maybe if we ask the Wizard, he'll give me a heart."
W said, "Maybe if we ask the Wizard, he'll give me some brains."
Clinton said, "Where's Dorothy?"
Back to top Go down
http://alstevens.blogspot.com
dkchristi
Five Star Member
Five Star Member
dkchristi

Number of posts : 8594
Registration date : 2008-12-29

PostSubject: Re: Clinton Royalty- Don't Make Me Throw Up !   Clinton Royalty- Don't Make Me Throw Up ! - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 26, 2014 2:26 pm

My point exactly.  It does not matter who is in the White House.  The control is from the moneyed interests and they will prevail.
Back to top Go down
http://www.dkchristi.webs.com
joefrank
Five Star Member
Five Star Member
joefrank

Number of posts : 8210
Registration date : 2008-11-04

PostSubject: Re: Clinton Royalty- Don't Make Me Throw Up !   Clinton Royalty- Don't Make Me Throw Up ! - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 26, 2014 3:33 pm

4/26/2014

As I was told once and I believe it, politicians will dazzle the public
                with their intellect and baffle them with their bullshit, even today
                the public eats all this up and don't get it, all politicians are liers...
                As for Presidents, Carter has no ba**s, he couldn't even stand up 
                to the Irenians. Kennedy was a phony, so was LBJ, Nixon. Reagan
                didn't take garbage from anyone or any country. Bush, we'll we 
                won't go their with that one, we all know we should have never,
                ever got into the Middle East........

Cheers.. Joe...  Clinton Royalty- Don't Make Me Throw Up ! - Page 2 925501
Back to top Go down
http://joseph-frank-baraba-artistwebsites.om
dkchristi
Five Star Member
Five Star Member
dkchristi

PostSubject: Re: Clinton Royalty- Don't Make Me Throw Up !   Clinton Royalty- Don't Make Me Throw Up ! - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 26, 2014 4:39 pm

I do believe that the presidents had some intentions to serve their country.  They just get lost in the politics.  Same for the few representatives that get to Congress with ideals.  They soon lose them to the pressures of lobbyists and hanging onto their cushy jobs.
Back to top Go down
joefrank
Five Star Member
Five Star Member
joefrank

PostSubject: Re: Clinton Royalty- Don't Make Me Throw Up !   Clinton Royalty- Don't Make Me Throw Up ! - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 26, 2014 5:14 pm

4/26/2014

DK........... Clinton Royalty- Don't Make Me Throw Up ! - Page 2 950944 

Cheers........................Joe  ...  Clinton Royalty- Don't Make Me Throw Up ! - Page 2 986243
Back to top Go down
Betty Fasig
Five Star Member
Five Star Member
Betty Fasig

Number of posts : 4334
Registration date : 2008-06-12

PostSubject: Re: Clinton Royalty- Don't Make Me Throw Up !   Clinton Royalty- Don't Make Me Throw Up ! - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 26, 2014 5:23 pm

I have hope that all that will change.  It takes the populace to change things.  It will happen.I think in the next eight years,.
Love,
Betty
Back to top Go down
http://woofferwood.webs.com/
LC
Five Star Member
Five Star Member
LC

PostSubject: Re: Clinton Royalty- Don't Make Me Throw Up !   Clinton Royalty- Don't Make Me Throw Up ! - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 27, 2014 8:57 pm

lol

Clinton Royalty- Don't Make Me Throw Up ! - Page 2 Hillarywitch_zpscb3e32c6
Back to top Go down
joefrank
Five Star Member
Five Star Member
joefrank

PostSubject: Re: Clinton Royalty- Don't Make Me Throw Up !   Clinton Royalty- Don't Make Me Throw Up ! - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 27, 2014 10:06 pm

4/27/2014

LC...

Your making me LOL ( Laughing Out Loud ) 
                          Did you take this photo ? 

Cheers.. Joe ... Clinton Royalty- Don't Make Me Throw Up ! - Page 2 343621
Back to top Go down
LC
Five Star Member
Five Star Member
LC

PostSubject: Re: Clinton Royalty- Don't Make Me Throw Up !   Clinton Royalty- Don't Make Me Throw Up ! - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 27, 2014 10:29 pm

No, that was taken when someone threw a shoe at her while she spoke at some convention. Then a Photoshop wag added the witch and made a meme of it. Smile
Back to top Go down
Victor D. Lopez
Four Star Member
Four Star Member
Victor D. Lopez

Number of posts : 984
Registration date : 2012-02-01

PostSubject: Re: Clinton Royalty- Don't Make Me Throw Up !   Clinton Royalty- Don't Make Me Throw Up ! - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 28, 2014 12:09 pm

LC -- The Shadow Knows . . .

D.K. -- I'm changing my name to Lesser Evil and running as an Independent. You're all going to be invited to be on my cabinet when even the dead in Chicago vote for me. (I want LC as my running mate. A name change for her to Leser Evil II is optional.)

Joe -- To your first point, it obviously depends on what the meaning of ROYALTY is. (Royal flush? Royal shysters? Royal pains? Royal (triple) crown?)  Shocked
Back to top Go down
http://www.victordlopez.com
LC
Five Star Member
Five Star Member
LC

PostSubject: Re: Clinton Royalty- Don't Make Me Throw Up !   Clinton Royalty- Don't Make Me Throw Up ! - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 28, 2014 12:38 pm

Victor, the Dems have stacked the cards against us with all their dead people voting and live people registered in multiple states. While they scream that voter ID is racist and unneeded because there's no voter fraud.

http://townhall.com/tipsheet/heatherginsberg/2014/04/23/cantor-goes-negative-in-ad-against-primary-opponent-n1828238

True the Vote, who finds stuff like this (Rachel Maddow will never report on it), was one of the orgs targeted by Lois Lerner. And it has come out that the liberal orgs supposedly targeted by her, too, never were. Although it's unclear who claimed they were, the low-info networks (MSNBC, CNN) or the Dems themselves.
Back to top Go down
joefrank
Five Star Member
Five Star Member
joefrank

PostSubject: Re: Clinton Royalty- Don't Make Me Throw Up !   Clinton Royalty- Don't Make Me Throw Up ! - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 28, 2014 1:31 pm

4/28/2014

Victor..

You are a riot ! Funny....It's true...

Cheers..Joe...  Clinton Royalty- Don't Make Me Throw Up ! - Page 2 343621
Back to top Go down
dkchristi
Five Star Member
Five Star Member
dkchristi

PostSubject: Re: Clinton Royalty- Don't Make Me Throw Up !   Clinton Royalty- Don't Make Me Throw Up ! - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 28, 2014 3:19 pm

Victor - great idea.  You might get a following - and LC would be a great running mate.
Back to top Go down
joefrank
Five Star Member
Five Star Member
joefrank

PostSubject: Re: Clinton Royalty- Don't Make Me Throw Up !   Clinton Royalty- Don't Make Me Throw Up ! - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 28, 2014 6:58 pm

4/28/2014

I vote for DK as Secretary Of The Treasury...
               Me ahead of the Animal League...

Cheers......Joe.......  Clinton Royalty- Don't Make Me Throw Up ! - Page 2 925501
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Clinton Royalty- Don't Make Me Throw Up !   Clinton Royalty- Don't Make Me Throw Up ! - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Clinton Royalty- Don't Make Me Throw Up !
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2