Published Authors

A place for budding and experienced authors to share ideas about publishing and marketing books

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  Featured MembersFeatured Members  ArticlesArticles  

the last person to post here wins

Go down 
+13
alice
mike bryon
luigie
vampireheartauthor
Carol Troestler
alj
Betty Fasig
Abe F. March
lin
thehairymob
LC
Shelagh
fleamailman
17 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 29 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
fleamailman
Four Star Member
Four Star Member
fleamailman

Number of posts : 957
Registration date : 2010-04-30

the last person to post here wins - Page 19 Empty
PostSubject: Re: the last person to post here wins   the last person to post here wins - Page 19 EmptyFri Jul 02, 2010 6:51 am

"...these are the wellhead videos which no media is reporting at this point..." went the goblin, adding "...keep an eye on the date clearly indicated on the screen and judge for yourself now, simply if all were OK they would allow the media in to check to the facts, the fact that one is not getting the facts means that the facts are too bad to one to be told them then, where BP has neither the power nor the authority to keep this media blackout up so who has now and why are they doing so..."

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vZWUsdIIDek&feature=related

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J5Kw1Jb8drs&feature=related
Back to top Go down
vampireheartauthor
Four Star Member
Four Star Member
vampireheartauthor

Number of posts : 356
Registration date : 2010-05-18

PostSubject: Re: the last person to post here wins   the last person to post here wins - Page 19 EmptyFri Jul 02, 2010 8:56 am

"Yes but think about the phrase, 'freedom of speech.' Even that has its limitations..." pointed out the pixie faerie. "They say that the USA is the land of the free when really it's more like the land of limitations..."
the last person to post here wins - Page 19 American-flag
Back to top Go down
fleamailman
Four Star Member
Four Star Member
fleamailman

PostSubject: Re: the last person to post here wins   the last person to post here wins - Page 19 EmptyFri Jul 02, 2010 10:17 am

"...OK, perhaps it's not on fire as I had first thought, but it is visibly deteriorating as one looks at it, plus adding the dispersant at source seems something I don't understand now..." mentioned the goblin here

http://www.bp.com/genericarticle.do?categoryId=2012968&contentId=7062965

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aX4ri5jTGYE
Back to top Go down
vampireheartauthor
Four Star Member
Four Star Member
vampireheartauthor

PostSubject: Re: the last person to post here wins   the last person to post here wins - Page 19 EmptySat Jul 03, 2010 8:11 am

"Well, maybe it's time for a new post." offered the vampire pixie faerie. "New and change is often good."

the last person to post here wins - Page 19 Icon_smile
Back to top Go down
fleamailman
Four Star Member
Four Star Member
fleamailman

PostSubject: Re: the last person to post here wins   the last person to post here wins - Page 19 EmptySat Jul 03, 2010 10:12 am

repost from elsewhere, someone who had shared the goblin's experience

"...that's why I started this thread, just I wanted to read something like your post this evening xxxxx, and now I have I feel all those thoughts of my mother demise, and how she too often oscillated between despising me and despairing of herself..." mentioned the goblin, adding "...in fact, she didn't know me much of the time, but I did what I could, just that it all seemed the right thing in itself, where what I gained from doing it was something that cant be quantified by others here, but still something great in itself to me now, and yes, I would gladly go though it again for her, but conversely, where possible that is, I would never let anyone do that for me then, oh no, and what a hypocrite I must sound by saying this now, but I won't let myself become my mother then, oh it runs in the family perhaps but we're not going down that path anymore..."

the last person to post here wins - Page 19 Hypocrite

Last edited by fleamailman on Sat Jul 03, 2010 1:26 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
alj
Five Star Member
Five Star Member
alj

Number of posts : 9633
Registration date : 2008-12-05

PostSubject: Re: the last person to post here wins   the last person to post here wins - Page 19 EmptySat Jul 03, 2010 11:27 am

Oh-oh. I get that one. the last person to post here wins - Page 19 Icon_redface

I resemble that remark!

Ann
Back to top Go down
http://www.annjoiner.com
fleamailman
Four Star Member
Four Star Member
fleamailman

PostSubject: Re: the last person to post here wins   the last person to post here wins - Page 19 EmptySat Jul 03, 2010 2:18 pm

from the goblin's dear all diary, 29th January 1997

Dear all,
My wife hasn't even got on the plane yet, but there seems to be a silent chorus going on just a bit beyond earshot going: "...but they'll drown..." and admittedly I haven't always given the impression of even the remotest aptitude towards housework, let alone looking after children on my tod, but it's only two weeks, alright, that's two whole weeks then, and as long as I get them to follow my non-existant rules with bribes of happymeals and cigarettes, I can just slip into the recesses of my own bed-covers albeit occasionally having to stick out my nose to check for smoke. Anyway, besides, etc., once a place becomes untidy, how untidy is purely academic is it not. With situation firmly under control somewhere, I remain.,
Yours sinfully,
A fleamailman

the last person to post here wins - Page 19 Scaled.php?server=264&filename=vol75008bi3
Back to top Go down
vampireheartauthor
Four Star Member
Four Star Member
vampireheartauthor

PostSubject: Re: the last person to post here wins   the last person to post here wins - Page 19 EmptySat Jul 03, 2010 2:20 pm

"Yes but if there were no wrong doings, there would be no one to make it right. Not that the police have been known for mistaken identity or wrong convictions from time to time..."
Back to top Go down
fleamailman
Four Star Member
Four Star Member
fleamailman

PostSubject: Re: the last person to post here wins   the last person to post here wins - Page 19 EmptySun Jul 04, 2010 1:43 am

(a cool enough morning where the goblin has perhaps enough time to post something if he is quick, saying "...a thick river of mud flowed down from chamonix yesterday, it's as if the weather has turned more extreme in my lifetime, where it was dull to begin with, and where now either I grown more aware of susceptible to it, or it really is hotter, colder, wetter, windier and whatever then before...")

the scene fades in where the goblin is working on the outside while inside he just thinks about 2012 again, saying "...how odd it is, that because I am actually not sure about any of this, and probably because I don't want it to happen anyway, that if the end of the world did come now, it would just find me doing the most mundane of things where I would kick myself as to why I hadn't been a bit more adventurous in my life before this point then..." continuing "...I mean, everyone wants to live their lives to the full, and yet because there is always more life to come it seems, one never really lives life to the full then does one, as one simply holds back lest one might have to live on afterwards without sufficient means to support oneself in it...", in fact, if the goblin really knew that if it was the end coming, somehow he doubted that he would do much beyond making sure his family were together at the time, saying "...I doubt I would even think about any bucket-list, let alone fulfill one, time would just seem to be too precious to do anything in it..."

the last person to post here wins - Page 19 Work12305391flat550x550075ffly-away
Back to top Go down
vampireheartauthor
Four Star Member
Four Star Member
vampireheartauthor

PostSubject: Re: the last person to post here wins   the last person to post here wins - Page 19 EmptySun Jul 04, 2010 8:47 pm

"It's bad to think that the world will end because it won't." stated the vampire pixie faerie. "It's terrible to think that the entire human race and everything we've built will be destroyed and we would all die in a matter of hours or maybe even minuets."
Back to top Go down
fleamailman
Four Star Member
Four Star Member
fleamailman

PostSubject: Re: the last person to post here wins   the last person to post here wins - Page 19 EmptyMon Jul 05, 2010 2:14 am

"...no, the world does not end here, but everyones little world has to end at some point..." noted the goblin while outside the heat just stifled the spirit in this recurrent hated summer of work, simply there was no news now because the media black out was firmly in place where it became a crime even to tell one what is happening, sighing "...so what's the point of even looking at the news then, what world do we live in now, one I no longer know of..."

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5iDc3lJUNLU

the last person to post here wins - Page 19 AgentSmith

Last edited by fleamailman on Mon Jul 05, 2010 1:50 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
vampireheartauthor
Four Star Member
Four Star Member
vampireheartauthor

PostSubject: Re: the last person to post here wins   the last person to post here wins - Page 19 EmptyMon Jul 05, 2010 8:28 am

"We live in the world that the media has created. I think instead of an actual God now, the media themselves think they're here to play God." said the pixie faerie, thinking of the times were there was no media. "The media can make you, or break you...Take Tiger Woods for example."
the last person to post here wins - Page 19 Earth
Back to top Go down
fleamailman
Four Star Member
Four Star Member
fleamailman

PostSubject: Re: the last person to post here wins   the last person to post here wins - Page 19 EmptyMon Jul 05, 2010 10:50 am

("...well put..." went the goblin somewhat understanding pixie's point, agreeing that the media had played the part of authority till now, but times had changed, and the media, in its turn, was being sidestepped by the leadership here, saying "...funny, I had just written this one in reply elsewhere, but it seems fitting here too...")

Quote :
the problem is we've made God, and as a result his teachings, to be a pariah. The further we push him away, the greater the rise in bad news and crime. People have lost their sense of morals

repost from elsewhere

"...perhaps by this..." ventured the goblin now, continuing "...people have at least been shown those morals their leadership both believes in and acts upon, where their rhetoric and reassurances no longer works here, and where no doubt people actually both saw and expected the media to be biased, true, but at least it was allowed to be biased then, whereas now it is just a travesty the way the value dollar and the first amendment seem to have a shared fate here...", in fact, the goblin had great faith in the people still, just he didn't know if they mattered anymore, their vote only changed the icing of the cake it seemed

the last person to post here wins - Page 19 Neo

Last edited by fleamailman on Mon Jul 05, 2010 12:14 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
alj
Five Star Member
Five Star Member
alj

PostSubject: Re: the last person to post here wins   the last person to post here wins - Page 19 EmptyMon Jul 05, 2010 11:10 am

Maybe the problem is what man does to God, rather than what God does to man?

Ann
Back to top Go down
fleamailman
Four Star Member
Four Star Member
fleamailman

PostSubject: Re: the last person to post here wins   the last person to post here wins - Page 19 EmptyMon Jul 05, 2010 12:30 pm

("...beautifully put ann, where it seems that what man does in the name of god, and what he does to nature too, is his downfall then..." ventured the goblin here)
Back to top Go down
vampireheartauthor
Four Star Member
Four Star Member
vampireheartauthor

PostSubject: Re: the last person to post here wins   the last person to post here wins - Page 19 EmptyTue Jul 06, 2010 8:22 am

"Ah but without God, nothing here would excist. Also without God and Heaven, wouldn't we all be ghosts after we've passed on? God made Marry have Jesus. Jesus made us his children. And Jesus acted in the steps of God. So then are we to act in the steps of Jesus?"
the last person to post here wins - Page 19 Jesus
Back to top Go down
fleamailman
Four Star Member
Four Star Member
fleamailman

PostSubject: Re: the last person to post here wins   the last person to post here wins - Page 19 EmptyTue Jul 06, 2010 11:12 am

the goblin respected the religions of humans then, explaining "...well, at its base, it all starts off with the same god here, only that man then goes on to war over him as to which is the "one and true" way to worship god, then, where not satisfied with leaving god to punish those who don't follow suit that is, man then inflicts time and again all those religious wars in god's name...", just the goblin noted that somehow the devil's greatest aid was man's own bigotry here

the last person to post here wins - Page 19 Satan-job

Last edited by fleamailman on Tue Jul 06, 2010 10:41 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
vampireheartauthor
Four Star Member
Four Star Member
vampireheartauthor

PostSubject: Re: the last person to post here wins   the last person to post here wins - Page 19 EmptyTue Jul 06, 2010 3:14 pm

"There really is no one right religion. It's simply whatever you believe in that's right." pointed out the vampire pixie faerie. "Besides, if it wasn't for God, then none of this would be here."
the last person to post here wins - Page 19 Gods-hand-cross-faith
Back to top Go down
fleamailman
Four Star Member
Four Star Member
fleamailman

PostSubject: Re: the last person to post here wins   the last person to post here wins - Page 19 EmptyWed Jul 07, 2010 11:37 pm

Quote :
"There really is no one right religion. It's simply whatever you
believe in that's right." pointed out the vampire pixie faerie.
"Besides, if it wasn't for God, then none of this would be here."

"...so all of this has to be god then, because where is not god where god is everywhere, so for me the question is simply "can I make god out amongst all this" and not box him into some external religion, practicing stuff that makes no sense simply to appease because either "it is written" somewhere, or that "our religion has always been done in this way" dogma..." mentioned the goblin, adding "...belief should not become the excuse for not finding out now..."

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ope-1Zb5t-k

the last person to post here wins - Page 19 Mosesenglish
Back to top Go down
alj
Five Star Member
Five Star Member
alj

PostSubject: Re: the last person to post here wins   the last person to post here wins - Page 19 EmptyThu Jul 08, 2010 4:03 am

"...belief should not become the excuse for not
finding out now..." the last person to post here wins - Page 19 Icon_cool

Ann
Back to top Go down
fleamailman
Four Star Member
Four Star Member
fleamailman

PostSubject: Re: the last person to post here wins   the last person to post here wins - Page 19 EmptyThu Jul 08, 2010 4:29 am

("...thanks ann, I suppose that if someone asked me why I posted, my reply would be something along these lines below then..." mentioned the goblin now)

repost from elsewhere

Quote :
And I wonder what is the true meaning of the numbers below your images...

"...well now, the number below the page relates to an index I keep..." replied the again, asking in return "...so what is this site about then, I am not much of a brawler, for example I am not posting against anyone here, no, I only post against myself now but you'd be amazed at the number of excuses myself can come up with for my not posting here, but the path of least resistance is also the path of least reflection is it not, so here I am again..."

the last person to post here wins - Page 19 See_Saw___surreal_mag_cover_by_nois
Back to top Go down
vampireheartauthor
Four Star Member
Four Star Member
vampireheartauthor

PostSubject: Re: the last person to post here wins   the last person to post here wins - Page 19 EmptyThu Jul 08, 2010 8:08 am

"If what we believe in is in question then, wouldn't we all be wrong?" wondered the vampire pixie faerie. "We all believe that there's one God that created the Earth and the universe. So why can't we put aside what we practice? It doesn't really matter what we practice as long as we all believe right?"
the last person to post here wins - Page 19 Prayer-with-another
Back to top Go down
fleamailman
Four Star Member
Four Star Member
fleamailman

PostSubject: Re: the last person to post here wins   the last person to post here wins - Page 19 EmptyThu Jul 08, 2010 10:26 pm

("...well I think we are all wrong anyway..." replied the goblin, adding "...for god is too big to fit neatly into written words here, where those words can change in interpretation and by the reasoning of the reader, for words remain mere representations, where someone else's interpretaion can never be yours now...", in fact, the goblin outlook was gnostic here)

repost from elsewhere

and with that, the goblin explained something else, saying “...ones unsername needs a certain amount of internet history to go with it for at least two reasons, that is, it needs to show up in a google search should someone think that one is just someone else's sock puppet, meaning it's important to have a name that is unique to oneself, where those usernames, that either turn up nothing, or that are too common to pinpoint one for sure, are of no help here...”, then the goblin thought of that other reason, continuing “...secondly, should anything ever happen to the forum, or to ones welcome on that forum, one remains traceable by ones username, even if ones persona is probably more remembered than ones username is, yet even so, the username is still important because in that in many respects ones username becomes ones pen-name....”

the last person to post here wins - Page 19 Sock_puppet1
Back to top Go down
vampireheartauthor
Four Star Member
Four Star Member
vampireheartauthor

PostSubject: Re: the last person to post here wins   the last person to post here wins - Page 19 EmptyFri Jul 09, 2010 1:00 pm

so it does
Back to top Go down
fleamailman
Four Star Member
Four Star Member
fleamailman

PostSubject: Re: the last person to post here wins   the last person to post here wins - Page 19 EmptyFri Jul 09, 2010 2:24 pm

("..I love this forum, I am really pleased by what you reply each time..." went the goblin)

repost from elsewhere,

Quote :
also in Troll world, where thoughts are most devious, a dual can easily copy the persona and swipe from a neverending source of prepared posts ..., but who would want to annoy the goblin in any way ? Admin chooses to not care either way...fleamailman makes good points

"...it is possible, agreed, but the question remains what any dual would gain from it, where the instigator is anonymous too, simply all I get out of these posts is what I put into them plus what is posted back in return, whereas someone who puts nothing into their own posts would gain nothing from them either.." replied the goblin who knew of it happening already, not minding though, since being anonymous just meant that his posts were actually dead by the time they were posted, concluding "...besides, one day I will die and all this will end just as suddenly as it had began, unknown, probably forgotten too..."

the last person to post here wins - Page 19 SurrealArt2-1
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: the last person to post here wins   the last person to post here wins - Page 19 Empty

Back to top Go down

the last person to post here wins
Page 19 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 29 ... 40  Next