Published Authors

A place for budding and experienced authors to share ideas about publishing and marketing books

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  Featured MembersFeatured Members  ArticlesArticles  

Carol's Journal: Miscellaneous

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Carol Troestler
Five Star Member
Five Star Member
Carol Troestler

Number of posts : 3827
Registration date : 2008-06-07

Carol's Journal: Miscellaneous Empty
PostSubject: Carol's Journal: Miscellaneous   Carol's Journal: Miscellaneous EmptyTue Dec 22, 2009 6:02 am

1. My appetite is improving dramatically. Ann, your food description sounded wonderful.

2. I have Christmas cookies made by husband and granddaughter.

3. My husband has delved into the family cookbook, all recipes handwritten (even one by my grandma) cut from magazines and newspapers, etc. and he has made his father's chili recipe and last night tuna fish casserole, which my middle son never liked and put either in his own pocket or his brother's milk. (Oh, such memories.) Who knows what adventurous meal my husband will tackle next. Of course many were for families of eight.

4. I found this wonderful kidney shaped sturdy styrofoam pillow thing to put between my legs to support the leg that hurts, and enabled me to sleep in my own bed all night rather than having to move to the couch. That was purchased on an adventurous trip to Bed Bath and Beyond (I haven't actually shopped anywhere for a long time). I also purchased a a lap desk with light, cup holder and little space for my pen which I am always losing in the couch cushions. My other purchase was a make-up mirror since it is difficult to see to put make-up on from a wheel chair.

5. Today I see my happy doctor, one of my happy doctors.

I have a few hopes, that it doesn't snow too hard on Christmas so my youngest daughter gets here from Virginia, and my oldest daughter feels better so she can help, mostly just by being with me. I need all the help I can get for my party on Saturday. I need my family there, each one of them. They are my love of my life.

Love, Carol
Back to top Go down
http://www.authorsden.com/ctroestler

Carol's Journal: Miscellaneous
Page 1 of 1