Published Authors

A place for budding and experienced authors to share ideas about publishing and marketing books

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  Featured MembersFeatured Members  ArticlesArticles  

Carol's journal: Appointments and Meals on Wheels

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Carol Troestler
Five Star Member
Five Star Member
Carol Troestler

Number of posts : 3827
Registration date : 2008-06-07

Carol's journal: Appointments and Meals on Wheels Empty
PostSubject: Carol's journal: Appointments and Meals on Wheels   Carol's journal: Appointments and Meals on Wheels EmptyFri Dec 11, 2009 5:06 pm

A couple of other happenings today included our friends bringing lunch and staying for a few hours of conversation. The food was delicious. We felt like we'd entered the world of "meals on wheels" participants, not that my husband's cooking hasn't been exquisite.

I also got a call from the radiology office and I have an appointment Tuesday morning. Since they already have all the tests, they should be able to do a radiation treatment. Having more radiation is not the best, but the technology has improved greatly to only attack cancer cells. It worked last year. Either that or I'll glow in the dark. I also heard on Tv about some new combination of drugs showing some good effects on cancer.

I also got the bill, being passed on to Medicare and supplemental insurance, that the shot they gave me last week cost $1380. My husband has now determined I'm worth $1380 more than he is. Whatever. He says he is trying to make life interesting. He is making life wonderful. A friend wrote how amazing it is that love comes upon us in ways we never expected.

Love, Carol
Back to top Go down
http://www.authorsden.com/ctroestler

Carol's journal: Appointments and Meals on Wheels
Page 1 of 1