Published Authors

A place for budding and experienced authors to share ideas about publishing and marketing books

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  Featured MembersFeatured Members  ArticlesArticles  

Submitting Anthology Story

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Sue
Five Star Member
Five Star Member
Sue

Number of posts : 1216
Registration date : 2008-01-15

Submitting Anthology Story Empty
PostSubject: Submitting Anthology Story   Submitting Anthology Story EmptyMon Aug 04, 2008 1:50 am

Okay, I think I am ready to send you my story, Shelagh. However, did you want it double-spaced? Is there a particular setup you want it in such as .doc or pdf? I looked all over and couldn't see where you mentioned any of this. I might have overlooked it.

Thank you.
Back to top Go down
Sue
Five Star Member
Five Star Member
Sue

PostSubject: I have a problem. *sigh*   Submitting Anthology Story EmptyMon Aug 04, 2008 2:40 am

What is the minimum number of words we can have for our stories? I know the maximum is 4000. I am NOWHERE near that.

I thought I was being verbose but my story is only 879 words according to MS Word count. Do I need to add more?
Back to top Go down
Shelagh
Admin
Admin
Shelagh

Number of posts : 12662
Registration date : 2008-01-11

PostSubject: Re: Submitting Anthology Story   Submitting Anthology Story EmptyMon Aug 04, 2008 12:15 pm

Hi Sue,

Send the story in a word document (.doc) and | will sort it out. Don't worry about the word count. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://shelaghwatkins.co.uk
Sue
Five Star Member
Five Star Member
Sue

PostSubject: Re: Submitting Anthology Story   Submitting Anthology Story EmptyMon Aug 04, 2008 1:57 pm

As I laid in bed today it dawned on me I could describe my people a bit better. So will do that today. Let it sit till tomorrow and if nothing more comes to me I will send it to you on Wednesday, if that is okay with you?

Edited: I decided not to wait. I sent it to you.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Submitting Anthology Story   Submitting Anthology Story Empty

Back to top Go down

Submitting Anthology Story
Page 1 of 1