Published Authors

A place for budding and experienced authors to share ideas about publishing and marketing books

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  RegisterRegister  Log in  Featured MembersFeatured Members  ArticlesArticles  

ANTHOLOGY PUBLICATIONS

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Elynne Chaplik-Aleskow
One Star Member
One Star Member
Elynne Chaplik-Aleskow

Number of posts : 20
Registration date : 2008-08-11

ANTHOLOGY PUBLICATIONS Empty
PostSubject: ANTHOLOGY PUBLICATIONS   ANTHOLOGY PUBLICATIONS EmptyTue Feb 10, 2009 6:10 am

CHICKEN SOUP FOR THE SOUL: MARRIED LIFE. FIRST IN LINE.

JOY, INTERRUPTED featuring RG. Fat Daddy's Farm.

MOTHERS & GRANDMOTHERS ANTHOLOGY featuring HER FIRST GRANDCHILD. Hidden Brook Press.

WARPAINT featuring THE ANSWER. ZenFri Publishing

THE ANIMAL ANTHOLOGY featuring DREAM GIRL (2013).

THIN THREADS: HADASSAH featuring MY BEST AUDIENCE. Kiwi Publishing.

THIN THREADS MOMS & GRANDMAS featuring my Pushcart Prize Nominated story MORE THAN LIFE. Kiwi Publishing.

NURTURING PAWS featuring my story DREAM GIRL. Whispering Angel Books.

THIN THREADS WOMEN & FRIENDSHIP featuring my story Waiting. Kiwi Publishing

FOREVER TRAVELS Mandinam Press featuring 10 of my travel stories. Available at Lulu.com

CHICKEN SOUP FOR THE SOUL GRIEVING AND RECOVERY featuring THE RED PEN to be published February 2011. Available in bookstores and Amazon.com

THIN THREADS ANTHOLOGY – MORE REAL STORIES OF LIFE CHANGING MOMENTS features THE HAT. Kiwi Publishing.

LIVING LESSONS features THE HAT. Whispering Angel Books.

THIN THREADS OF TEACHERS & MENTORS features THE HAT. Kiwi Publishing.

PRESS PAUSE MOMENTS: ESSAYS ABOUT LIFE TRANSITIONS BY WOMEN WRITERS features DANCER'S LANE and MY OFFICE. Kiwi Publishing. Available at Amazon.com

THIS I BELIEVE: ON LOVE featuring my essay FOUR SISTERS IN LIFE AND DEATH. Based on the NPR Series. Wiley Publishing. Available at bookstores and Amazon.com

CHICKEN SOUP FOR THE SOUL: TRUE LOVE featuring my story RONALD. Simon and Schuster Publisher Available in bookstores and at Amazon.com

CONTEMPORARY AMERICAN WOMEN: OUR DEFINING PASSAGES
My stories THE NEEDLE IN THE HAYSTACK and MY GIFT OF NOW
All Things That Matter Press Available at Amazon.com

THE ULTIMATE TEACHER HCI Books featuring my story
THE HAT. Available in bookstores and at Amazon.com

MY DAD IS MY HERO
Adams Media Publisher featuring my story HIS WAY. Available in bookstores and at Amazon.com

FOREVER FRIENDS Mandinam Press featuring my stories THE RED PEN, THE ELEVATOR, MR. X AND MR. Y, and LIFE 101. Available at Amazon.com

THE WISDOM OF OLD SOULS Hidden Brook Press featuring my story GRANDMA LEBEDOW. Available at hiddenbrookpress.com

CHICKEN SOUP FOR THE CHOCOLATE LOVER'S SOUL HCI Books featuring my story THE REVOLVING DOOR.
Available at bookstores and Amazon.com

PROFESSOR GABRIEL AND HER 101 POSSE
Audio fiction story on thedeepening

Just click on this link and you will see the story audio bar:

http://www.thedeepening.com/world-of-fiction/2009/08/04/prof-gabriel-101-posse/

VISIT
http://LookAroundMe.blogspot.com

Cheers!
Elynne Chaplik-Aleskow

Last edited by Elynne Chaplik-Aleskow on Fri Mar 23, 2012 10:15 pm; edited 28 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://lookaroundme.blogspot.com
dkchristi
Five Star Member
Five Star Member
dkchristi

Number of posts : 8594
Registration date : 2008-12-29

PostSubject: Re: ANTHOLOGY PUBLICATIONS   ANTHOLOGY PUBLICATIONS EmptySat Feb 21, 2009 6:34 pm

I'm just starting to publish in anthologies - first, The World Outside the Window with my story, Rose's Question and second, Romance of My Dreams with my story, The Ice Storm. I am wondering about how these are promoted. It seems strange to have a booksigning as one author of many. What do you do?
Back to top Go down
http://www.dkchristi.webs.com
Elynne Chaplik-Aleskow
One Star Member
One Star Member
Elynne Chaplik-Aleskow

PostSubject: Re: ANTHOLOGY PUBLICATIONS   ANTHOLOGY PUBLICATIONS EmptySat Feb 21, 2009 10:14 pm

DK,
I have had several book signings as one of an anthology's authors. You sign your story and promote the anthology. I also do a reading of my story. Bookstores and organizations have been very supportive.

The publishers are thrilled to have you promote the anthology in this way.

I have it publicized with the name of the anthology and my story. Nice promotion for the book and my work.

Good luck. I think that being published in various anthologies is a great way to reach more readers.

Elynne
Back to top Go down
Sue
Five Star Member
Five Star Member
Sue

Number of posts : 1216
Registration date : 2008-01-15

PostSubject: Re: ANTHOLOGY PUBLICATIONS   ANTHOLOGY PUBLICATIONS EmptySun Feb 22, 2009 12:36 pm

With my book signings I have given the library or person giving me the opportunity a book. Do you do this with an anthology book as well? Do you purchase copies to take and sell? How do you handle that aspect of it?

Thank you.
Back to top Go down
Elynne Chaplik-Aleskow
One Star Member
One Star Member
Elynne Chaplik-Aleskow

PostSubject: Re: ANTHOLOGY PUBLICATIONS   ANTHOLOGY PUBLICATIONS EmptySun Feb 22, 2009 1:57 pm

Hi Sue. I have been fortunate that bookstores have had the books to sell. I then sign purchased copies.

Organizations that have a book signing for me purchase the books from a bookstore and share the profits with the store. They can return any books not purchased so there is no loss involved for the organization.

I have never had to personally buy the books for a book signing.

I hope this answer helps.

Elynne
Back to top Go down
Sue
Five Star Member
Five Star Member
Sue

Number of posts : 1216
Registration date : 2008-01-15

PostSubject: Re: ANTHOLOGY PUBLICATIONS   ANTHOLOGY PUBLICATIONS EmptySun Feb 22, 2009 2:06 pm

Yes, it has because I have never had to purchase books to sell either. I just wondered how it would work with the Forever Friends anthology. Any suggestions as I have only done for my book, not one like this?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ANTHOLOGY PUBLICATIONS   ANTHOLOGY PUBLICATIONS Empty

Back to top Go down

ANTHOLOGY PUBLICATIONS
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Published Authors :: Marketing :: Events :: New Book Releases-
Jump to: