Published Authors

A place for budding and experienced authors to share ideas about publishing and marketing books

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  Featured MembersFeatured Members  ArticlesArticles  

President Herman Cain’s 999 Plan In Action

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
dtpollard
Four Star Member
Four Star Member
dtpollard

Number of posts : 636
Registration date : 2008-06-08

President Herman Cain’s 999 Plan In Action Empty
PostSubject: President Herman Cain’s 999 Plan In Action   President Herman Cain’s 999 Plan In Action EmptyThu Oct 13, 2011 6:52 pm

What are the real world effects if Republican Presidential
candidate Herman Cain’s 999 tax plan went into effect?

Back to top Go down
Abe F. March
Five Star Member
Five Star Member
Abe F. March

Number of posts : 10768
Registration date : 2008-01-26

PostSubject: Re: President Herman Cain’s 999 Plan In Action   President Herman Cain’s 999 Plan In Action EmptyThu Oct 13, 2011 10:39 pm

DT,
your analysis is revealing.
Back to top Go down
alice
Five Star Member
Five Star Member
alice

Number of posts : 15672
Registration date : 2008-10-22

PostSubject: Re: President Herman Cain’s 999 Plan In Action   President Herman Cain’s 999 Plan In Action EmptyFri Oct 14, 2011 1:20 pm

So much for simplicity.
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/acrooker/
LC
Five Star Member
Five Star Member
LC

Number of posts : 5044
Registration date : 2009-03-28

PostSubject: Re: President Herman Cain’s 999 Plan In Action   President Herman Cain’s 999 Plan In Action EmptySat Oct 15, 2011 6:47 am

http://news.yahoo.com/cains-impossible-dream-resonates-voters-074938501.html

I like him.
Back to top Go down
alice
Five Star Member
Five Star Member
alice

Number of posts : 15672
Registration date : 2008-10-22

PostSubject: Re: President Herman Cain’s 999 Plan In Action   President Herman Cain’s 999 Plan In Action EmptySat Oct 15, 2011 9:45 am

I still like President Obama. He has tried to be reasonable and fair.
Cain is a Republican--enough to turn me aganst him.
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/acrooker/
LC
Five Star Member
Five Star Member
LC

Number of posts : 5044
Registration date : 2009-03-28

PostSubject: Re: President Herman Cain’s 999 Plan In Action   President Herman Cain’s 999 Plan In Action EmptyMon Oct 31, 2011 8:39 pm

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2011/10/31/herman-cain-sexual-harassment-settlement_n_1068233.html?icid=maing-grid7%7Cmain5%7Cdl2%7Csec1_lnk3%7C109028

Oh, look, another Clarence Thomas hatchet job in the making. Some women say Cain "sexually harrassed" them. Yeah, right.
Back to top Go down
dkchristi
Five Star Member
Five Star Member
dkchristi

Number of posts : 8594
Registration date : 2008-12-29

PostSubject: Re: President Herman Cain’s 999 Plan In Action   President Herman Cain’s 999 Plan In Action EmptyTue Nov 01, 2011 4:26 am

When fundamentalist religious dogma is part of a political party, I lose my freedom over my own spiritual beliefs and how they govern my life. When a political party that is on the far right of religious dogma controls the government, the policies of that government reflect the religious view, not the best government for a diverse nation.

What blows my mind is the conservative approach that claims family values and literal translation of a document written in a time when very few people had the right to vote; basically the landed male gentry. Across the nation today, attempts are being made to reduce voting access - and those blatant policies are through the Republican Party. I do not forgive them for that.

I also object to mind control through the $billions that are spent on advertising and sound bite clips. I realize this is done by both political parties. As a result, representation does not exist. People vote for the candidates according to what they believe in the carefully constructed media presentation of a candidate. That construction bears little resemblance to what the candidate's intentions, beliefs or abilities really might be once elected. Pitiful.

President Obama came into office facing an inheritance that was impossible. He has not been a miracle worker; but at least the standing of this nation on the world stage has improved. For the first time since Medicare, a universal health care policy was passed. The U.S. did not fall into a depression and stay there; after all, the wealthy improved their lot at the expense of the rest of the country. The oil companies have lots of money to pay their executives and buy ads about how wonderful they are.

I am again proud to be a citizen of the U.S. with President Obama's leadership. I am not proud of a do nothing Congress that is highly paid for their lack of governance and their singular purpose of keeping their cushy job. I imagine there are exceptions: those who came into Congress to push their religious agenda. Have to hand it to them; they stuck to their goal. There must surely be a few other representatives who are trying to meet the needs of their constituency and the nation. I don't know where they are though. Their incomes and perks keep them so far removed from what I need.
Back to top Go down
http://www.dkchristi.webs.com
dkchristi
Five Star Member
Five Star Member
dkchristi

Number of posts : 8594
Registration date : 2008-12-29

PostSubject: Re: President Herman Cain’s 999 Plan In Action   President Herman Cain’s 999 Plan In Action EmptyTue Nov 01, 2011 4:35 am

Oh, I didn't mention the bit about Mr. Cain. The entire Republican line up is pitiful. They all have skeletons. Men seem to be less discreet with theirs; however, Michelle Bachman's religious orientation frightens me as much as Mr. Cain's chasing skirts. He might as well just admit it; he was much younger and many men should be sued for their behavior toward women in the workplace; it just doesn't help a woman's career usually since men really think they are just being charming anyway and support each other in that regard.

It's unfortunate that the Republican line up is so pitiful. However, who would want to be President? I like a little praise for my work. From the day the President takes office he or she is beat up for every breath they take. No thanks. Their ascent into office is dependent on money they spend the rest of the Presidency trying to prove they didn't appreciate.
Back to top Go down
http://www.dkchristi.webs.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: President Herman Cain’s 999 Plan In Action   President Herman Cain’s 999 Plan In Action Empty

Back to top Go down

President Herman Cain’s 999 Plan In Action
Page 1 of 1