Published Authors

A place for budding and experienced authors to share ideas about publishing and marketing books

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  Featured MembersFeatured Members  ArticlesArticles  

Republican Herman Cain’s Revised 999 Plan

Go down 
+3
Abe F. March
LC
dtpollard
7 posters
AuthorMessage
dtpollard
Four Star Member
Four Star Member
dtpollard

Number of posts : 636
Registration date : 2008-06-08

Republican Herman Cain’s Revised 999 Plan Empty
PostSubject: Republican Herman Cain’s Revised 999 Plan   Republican Herman Cain’s Revised 999 Plan EmptyWed Oct 05, 2011 8:06 pm

Former Godfather’s Pizza CEO and Presidential candidate
Herman Cain clears up misconceptions about his 999 plan.
Back to top Go down
LC
Five Star Member
Five Star Member
LC

Number of posts : 5044
Registration date : 2009-03-28

PostSubject: Re: Republican Herman Cain’s Revised 999 Plan   Republican Herman Cain’s Revised 999 Plan EmptyWed Oct 05, 2011 9:32 pm

lol.

I like Herman Cain. I would vote for him over Obama.
Back to top Go down
Abe F. March
Five Star Member
Five Star Member
Abe F. March

Number of posts : 10768
Registration date : 2008-01-26

PostSubject: Re: Republican Herman Cain’s Revised 999 Plan   Republican Herman Cain’s Revised 999 Plan EmptyWed Oct 05, 2011 11:10 pm

Good to see you DT.
Your promo makes sense.
Back to top Go down
dkchristi
Five Star Member
Five Star Member
dkchristi

Number of posts : 8594
Registration date : 2008-12-29

PostSubject: Re: Republican Herman Cain’s Revised 999 Plan   Republican Herman Cain’s Revised 999 Plan EmptyThu Oct 06, 2011 4:31 am

A person with no political experience is a concern. Also, I am suspect of those with such simplistic answers to complex issues. His personal views are very far to the right and might impact his political positions though he claims they won't - it is his far right opinions that makes him appealing to the republicans.
Back to top Go down
http://www.dkchristi.webs.com
E. Don Harpe
Five Star Member
Five Star Member
E. Don Harpe

Number of posts : 1979
Registration date : 2008-01-17

PostSubject: Re: Republican Herman Cain’s Revised 999 Plan   Republican Herman Cain’s Revised 999 Plan EmptyThu Oct 06, 2011 5:40 am

One thing I have to say about Herman Cain is that apparently he is quite good at creating jobs. If one wants to work for minimum wage in a pizza parlor that is. Other than that, I don't know.

Actually, here's a little more about Herman Cain and creating jobs. Seems he worked for Pillsbury and they let him take over Burger King, and when he somehow made them profitable they appointed him President of another business, Godfather’s Pizza. In making the pizza place profitable, in 14 months Cain reduced the number of stores from 911 to 420. That means he closed 491 stores. Maybe he doesn’t know as much about job CREATION as I thought. Like a good Republican, this was good for the company, not so hot for the people in the 491 stores that closed. Oh, and later, he participated in a leveraged buyout of Godfathers from Pillsbury. Is that kind of like a hostile takeover, or maybe even biting the hand that had been feeding him?? After than he became CEO of the National Restaurant Association – a trade group and lobby organization for the restaurant industry, so I guess he knows how to spend money in Washington to get things done. He also opposed the Clinton’s health care plan, asking what he would have to tell all of the employees he had to lay off because of the increased cost of health care. I guess he could have told them the same thing he told the employees of the 491 pizza places that he closed. Sorry Mister Cain, but most of that doesn’t work for me.
Back to top Go down
http://www.donharpe.com
Abe F. March
Five Star Member
Five Star Member
Abe F. March

PostSubject: Re: Republican Herman Cain’s Revised 999 Plan   Republican Herman Cain’s Revised 999 Plan EmptyThu Oct 06, 2011 6:20 am

I wasn't aware of that Don. Thanks for the information. I think the more we dig into the past of candidates the more we learn. Actions do speak louder than words.
Back to top Go down
E. Don Harpe
Five Star Member
Five Star Member
E. Don Harpe

PostSubject: Re: Republican Herman Cain’s Revised 999 Plan   Republican Herman Cain’s Revised 999 Plan EmptyThu Oct 06, 2011 7:47 am

Like so many Republicans, Cain is completely out of touch with working people in this country. He just doesn't understand that the reason there are no jobs is corporate greed, and nothing else.

Talking about the wall street protestors; "Don't blame Wall Street," Cain said. "Don't blame the big banks. If you don't have a job and you're not rich, blame yourself."

Not only is that statement out of touch, it's borderline stupid. How can a man who with one breath says Obama is to blame for high employment, and in the next breath say it's the fault of the people who don't have jobs?

When companies first started sending jobs overseas, legislation should have been passed that made it highly unprofitable to do so, but instead what we saw was their greed run wild. It's a fact that when left alone, corporations will always put profit over the well being of their employees.

Cain is a prime example. He made a profit for Godfather's by closing nearly 500 restraurants, with no regard for the people who worked there. I wonder if he believes all of the ones he put out of work are to fault for that?

I just can't buy into anything Cain is selling.
Back to top Go down
joefrank
Five Star Member
Five Star Member
joefrank

Number of posts : 8210
Registration date : 2008-11-04

PostSubject: Re: Republican Herman Cain’s Revised 999 Plan   Republican Herman Cain’s Revised 999 Plan EmptyThu Oct 06, 2011 7:54 am

10/6/2011

" Dusty ! For President "

Cheers..Joe

Republican Herman Cain’s Revised 999 Plan Dcd35812
Back to top Go down
http://joseph-frank-baraba-artistwebsites.om
alice
Five Star Member
Five Star Member
alice

Number of posts : 15672
Registration date : 2008-10-22

PostSubject: Re: Republican Herman Cain’s Revised 999 Plan   Republican Herman Cain’s Revised 999 Plan EmptyThu Oct 06, 2011 8:02 am

E.Don

Great remarks --we don't need Cain
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/acrooker/
E. Don Harpe
Five Star Member
Five Star Member
E. Don Harpe

PostSubject: Re: Republican Herman Cain’s Revised 999 Plan   Republican Herman Cain’s Revised 999 Plan EmptyThu Oct 06, 2011 8:22 am

No Alice, we don't. I don't like a lot of the things Obama has done and is doing, but we certainly don't need someone who thinks like Cain.
Back to top Go down
alice
Five Star Member
Five Star Member
alice

PostSubject: Re: Republican Herman Cain’s Revised 999 Plan   Republican Herman Cain’s Revised 999 Plan EmptyThu Oct 06, 2011 8:40 am

President Obama has at least tried. I don't know what he can or should do.
The Republicans make it very difficult.
Back to top Go down
Abe F. March
Five Star Member
Five Star Member
Abe F. March

PostSubject: Re: Republican Herman Cain’s Revised 999 Plan   Republican Herman Cain’s Revised 999 Plan EmptyThu Oct 06, 2011 8:57 am

Don,
there is a man in Florida, a cousin of a friend where I live, a staunch Republican, who when visiting this past year said that people who are unemployed have only themselves to blame. His two sons are now unemployed and recently lost their homes. They moved in with dad along with their kids and big dog. We're wondering what he's saying now.

There are many who are out of touch. Only when it hits home does reality set in.
Back to top Go down
E. Don Harpe
Five Star Member
Five Star Member
E. Don Harpe

PostSubject: Re: Republican Herman Cain’s Revised 999 Plan   Republican Herman Cain’s Revised 999 Plan EmptyThu Oct 06, 2011 9:01 am

Very true, Abe, very true. The sadness of it is that so many still won't see what's going on.
Back to top Go down
alice
Five Star Member
Five Star Member
alice

PostSubject: Re: Republican Herman Cain’s Revised 999 Plan   Republican Herman Cain’s Revised 999 Plan EmptyThu Oct 06, 2011 12:59 pm

It's the blame the victim mentality. If the Republicans can convince people that their circumstances are their own fault, then nothing in the way of help need be given to them. Saves them a bundle of dough.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Republican Herman Cain’s Revised 999 Plan   Republican Herman Cain’s Revised 999 Plan Empty

Back to top Go down

Republican Herman Cain’s Revised 999 Plan
Page 1 of 1