Published Authors

A place for budding and experienced authors to share ideas about publishing and marketing books

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  Featured MembersFeatured Members  ArticlesArticles  

Rooftop Diva $1.56 on Amazon?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
dtpollard
Four Star Member
Four Star Member
dtpollard

Number of posts : 636
Registration date : 2008-06-08

Rooftop Diva $1.56 on Amazon? Empty
PostSubject: Rooftop Diva $1.56 on Amazon?   Rooftop Diva $1.56 on Amazon? EmptyTue Dec 29, 2009 3:53 pm

Don't ask me why, but my book Rooftop Diva is listed at $1.56 on Amazon.com as of the posting of this message. Good buy on a good book if you have not read it before.

http://www.amazon.com/Rooftop-Diva-Novel-Triumph-Katrina/dp/0595402348/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&s=books&qid=1262130485&sr=8-1
Back to top Go down
alj
Five Star Member
Five Star Member
alj

Number of posts : 9633
Registration date : 2008-12-05

PostSubject: Re: Rooftop Diva $1.56 on Amazon?   Rooftop Diva $1.56 on Amazon? EmptyTue Dec 29, 2009 5:31 pm

As one who has read and reviewed this book, I recommend that as many of you who have the means be sure to read it. I would still say so if the $26.95 price were the only way to do so. This is one cool heroine, and her story is set against some very real and very challenging circumstances.

Ann
Back to top Go down
http://www.annjoiner.com
dtpollard
Four Star Member
Four Star Member
dtpollard

Number of posts : 636
Registration date : 2008-06-08

PostSubject: Re: Rooftop Diva $1.56 on Amazon?   Rooftop Diva $1.56 on Amazon? EmptyTue Dec 29, 2009 7:07 pm

Thanks Ann. I have no earthly idea why this book is listed at $1.56 as I have no control over how Amazon prices its products. I say get it while it's hot. Its make no difference to me at what price amazon sells it products but this is a $15 discount on a book with good reviews. I guess this is a price war gone berserk.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rooftop Diva $1.56 on Amazon?   Rooftop Diva $1.56 on Amazon? Empty

Back to top Go down

Rooftop Diva $1.56 on Amazon?
Page 1 of 1