Published Authors

A place for budding and experienced authors to share ideas about publishing and marketing books

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  Featured MembersFeatured Members  ArticlesArticles  

Certainty is the Theory of Everything

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
jck200
One Star Member
One Star Member
jck200

Number of posts : 37
Registration date : 2008-01-16

Certainty is the Theory of Everything Empty
PostSubject: Certainty is the Theory of Everything   Certainty is the Theory of Everything EmptyWed Jan 16, 2008 9:18 am

Certainty creates the Universe from scratch using logic and every step leads to a complete understanding based on that logic.

The book is deliberately only 74 pages long with chapters of only a few pages each...devoid of complicated mathematics and theory the object is to give anyone a solution to compare to what science maintains.

Naturally this is a restricted topic that does not interest everyone but it sure gave me a lot of fun working out all the answers and having the results published.

john
Back to top Go down
zadaconnaway
Five Star Member
Five Star Member
zadaconnaway

Number of posts : 4017

PostSubject: Re: Certainty is the Theory of Everything   Certainty is the Theory of Everything EmptyMon Jan 28, 2008 6:53 pm

You have a good sense of humor, John. I'm sure the book is interesting.
Back to top Go down
http://www.zadaconnaway.com
jck200
One Star Member
One Star Member
jck200

PostSubject: Re: Certainty is the Theory of Everything   Certainty is the Theory of Everything EmptyWed Jan 30, 2008 3:19 pm

Zada,

Thanks, you seem to have a wicked glint in your eyes as well,lol.

I like the ironic especially when people are unaware of it in what they sometimes say.

However, I am quite serious about my solution.

smiles from john
Back to top Go down
jck200
One Star Member
One Star Member
jck200

PostSubject: Re: Certainty is the Theory of Everything   Certainty is the Theory of Everything EmptyMon Jul 14, 2008 2:29 pm

My book is a logic based solution, if something is illogical it cannot be included.

So given a free rein to build a universe from scratch I have asked people what they would logically need first...it is amazing that the obvious answer frightens them because I never get that answer.

Before you can create a universe you need somewhere to put it and as we know that is in space...so the first thing you must always have in order for a universe ever to exist is space.

As every particle in the universe is an energy particle you must have energy in that space at all times.

That tells you that even before the universal big bang there must be energy and space.

It is that simple.

john
Back to top Go down
Abe F. March
Five Star Member
Five Star Member
Abe F. March

Number of posts : 10768
Registration date : 2008-01-26

PostSubject: Re: Certainty is the Theory of Everything   Certainty is the Theory of Everything EmptyMon Jul 14, 2008 10:53 pm

Sounds logical, John.Very Happy
Back to top Go down
lin
Five Star Member
Five Star Member
lin

Number of posts : 2753
Registration date : 2008-03-20

PostSubject: Re: Certainty is the Theory of Everything   Certainty is the Theory of Everything EmptyTue Jul 15, 2008 10:54 am

Are you certain of that?
Back to top Go down
http://linrobinson.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Certainty is the Theory of Everything   Certainty is the Theory of Everything Empty

Back to top Go down

Certainty is the Theory of Everything
Page 1 of 1