Published Authors

A place for budding and experienced authors to share ideas about publishing and marketing books

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  Featured MembersFeatured Members  ArticlesArticles  

Purple guy

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Betty Fasig
Five Star Member
Five Star Member
Betty Fasig

Number of posts : 4334
Registration date : 2008-06-12

Purple guy Empty
PostSubject: Purple guy   Purple guy EmptyTue Jul 14, 2009 5:02 pm

clown confused I found this purple guy and he had three question marks up above his little round head. I have a hard time seeing purple or red and so I do not know what he means. If he were green, I could see his expression. pig Then there is this little pig with a red snout and the smallest ears on earth. cherry This little cherry one must be lit to explode. He must be for politcal threads where they want to blow someone up. elephant Now, this elephant is no one else than that little elephant in the Jungle Book. How wonderful he is, and smart and a good dancer too. drunken You all know that this is me. Only on a Saturday night, of course.clown This little one is when I wake up at 2 and have to pee. Purple guy 135646 That is me in the mornings.

Love,
Betty
Back to top Go down
http://woofferwood.webs.com/
zadaconnaway
Five Star Member
Five Star Member
zadaconnaway

Number of posts : 4017
Registration date : 2008-01-16

Purple guy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Purple guy   Purple guy EmptyTue Jul 14, 2009 6:19 pm

I think you are right about the cherry one. He looks to me to be a cherry bomb. The purple guy is just confused. Don't let yourself get run over--run Betty, run!
Back to top Go down
http://www.zadaconnaway.com

Purple guy
Page 1 of 1