Published Authors

A place for budding and experienced authors to share ideas about publishing and marketing books

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  Featured MembersFeatured Members  ArticlesArticles  

Win a copy of 'Glastonbury'

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Brian L Porter
Two Star Member
Two Star Member
Brian L Porter

Number of posts : 56
Registration date : 2008-02-20

Win a copy of 'Glastonbury' Empty
PostSubject: Win a copy of 'Glastonbury'   Win a copy of 'Glastonbury' EmptyThu Feb 28, 2008 7:46 am

WIN A COPY OF 'GLASTONBURY' BY BRIAN L PORTER!

Rain Publishing have generously agreed to donate an advance copy of 'Glastonbury' to the winner of this simple to enter competition. In order to have a chance of winning a first edition of this latest mystery thriller from the pen of Brian L Porter, just follow the simple entry rules below. No purchase is necessary to enter the contest.

The contest:

Contained within the pages of the website 'Glastonbury the Novel' you will find references to certain characters who appear in the book. In order to win a free copy of 'Glastonbury, just answer a simple question relating to them for the chance to win your free copy.

To seek the answer visit www.glastonburythenovel.webs.com and then send your answer in an e-mail, which should include your name and postal address, to the author at whitechapeljack@toucansurf.com

The contest begins March 1 2008 and will close on the 31st March. At that time all correct entries will be placed into a draw, and the first one pulled out of the hat will win a free copy of the novel. Good luck to everyone!

Immediate family members of each author, the author him/herself and all Rain Enterprises Staff are not eligible to participate. Co-authors of the Rain Publishing family are not eligible to enter a fellow authors contest.

Brian Win a copy of 'Glastonbury' 545232
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/brianlp
Brian L Porter
Two Star Member
Two Star Member
Brian L Porter

Number of posts : 56
Registration date : 2008-02-20

PostSubject: Re: Win a copy of 'Glastonbury'   Win a copy of 'Glastonbury' EmptyFri Feb 29, 2008 1:53 pm

The free to enter contest to win a copy of my forthcoming novel 'Glastonbury' is now open. To enter please visit the website at www.glastonburythenovel.webs.com

Good luck to everyone!

Brian

Win a copy of 'Glastonbury' 545232 Win a copy of 'Glastonbury' 83899
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/brianlp
Malcolm
Five Star Member
Five Star Member
Malcolm

Number of posts : 1504
Registration date : 2008-01-11

PostSubject: Re: Win a copy of 'Glastonbury'   Win a copy of 'Glastonbury' EmptyWed May 28, 2008 8:05 am

I've been meaning to ask you how this promotional technique worked out.

I was confused because after going to the web site, I never found the question I was supposed to answer. Was this a glitch or did I simply not look hard enough for it? Sad

Malcolm
Back to top Go down
http://www.conjurewomanscat.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Win a copy of 'Glastonbury'   Win a copy of 'Glastonbury' Empty

Back to top Go down

Win a copy of 'Glastonbury'
Page 1 of 1