Published Authors

A place for budding and experienced authors to share ideas about publishing and marketing books

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  Featured MembersFeatured Members  ArticlesArticles  

Presidential Speech

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
joefrank
Five Star Member
Five Star Member
joefrank

Number of posts : 8210
Registration date : 2008-11-04

Presidential Speech  Empty
PostSubject: Presidential Speech       Presidential Speech  EmptyWed Mar 01, 2017 6:18 am

3/1/2017

President Trump was " Awesome," with his speech !

Cheers.......Joe..........    Presidential Speech  925501
Back to top Go down
http://joseph-frank-baraba-artistwebsites.om
Shelagh
Admin
Admin
Shelagh

Number of posts : 12662
Registration date : 2008-01-11

PostSubject: Re: Presidential Speech       Presidential Speech  EmptyWed Mar 01, 2017 6:37 pm

The Dow Jones index crashed past 2100 for the first time. Here's hoping the economy picks up. The next task will be to create jobs in the Rust Belt States. Then he can start looking at a second term. Long way to go yet.
Back to top Go down
http://shelaghwatkins.co.uk
joefrank
Five Star Member
Five Star Member
joefrank

PostSubject: Re: Presidential Speech       Presidential Speech  EmptyThu Mar 02, 2017 8:43 am

3/2

Yesterday a democrat made  a nasty statement about the Navy Seal's Widow,
 that her show at the Congress was a set up, very nasty, we'll they finally fired this
 guy from the magazine he was working for.....

Cheers....Joe......    Presidential Speech  925501
Back to top Go down
Shelagh
Admin
Admin
Shelagh

PostSubject: Re: Presidential Speech       Presidential Speech  EmptyThu Mar 02, 2017 4:17 pm

I saw that, Joe. Those who scoff have no humanity.
Back to top Go down
joefrank
Five Star Member
Five Star Member
joefrank

PostSubject: Re: Presidential Speech       Presidential Speech  EmptyThu Mar 02, 2017 4:26 pm

3/2

The Democratic party is drowning, can't or won't  accept who won the Presidency !
 the hate they spew is so sad, I remember growing up in Brooklyn my Step-father was
 Democrat more than 50 years ago the Democratic party wasn't this way only in the last
 20 years or less....

Cheers....... Joe
Back to top Go down
dkchristi
Five Star Member
Five Star Member
dkchristi

Number of posts : 8594
Registration date : 2008-12-29

PostSubject: Re: Presidential Speech       Presidential Speech  EmptyThu Mar 02, 2017 5:30 pm

I have zero respect for President Trump as a man or as a president.  His speech said nothing new but was better written than most, illustrated practice with the teleprompter and showed some constraint on his part to not break message.  There was no win regarding the Navy Seal and respect.  We all have divergent opinions based on our political leanings and likely none of us are correct entirely.

He did not inherit a mess.  The Dow was already soaring under President Obama, the economy was improving and he would have implemented job creation legislation with infrastructure but the obstructionist legislature had one goal:  prevent him from accomplishing anything for the nation.  I have a word for those legislators but I won't post it here.

Yes, the jobs will come back if we turn this country into the same as those undeveloped countries to which the jobs went - no safety regs, child labor, no environmental protections, low wages, no benefits,  bribes to the politicians - sounds to me like what's happening here so I guess the jobs will come home.  But our unions created a better standard of work and the EPS created hope for a better environment for the future generations. Profit now and let the next generation be damned.

As for jobs, President Trump inherited what is close to full employment even if the jobs are lower pay than experienced in the past.  Many nations would envy the employment at present and their citizens clamor to come work here - even illegally.  There are enough jobs for the illegals and the citizens and jobs that are begging - especially in the tech area.

It is education, innovation and imagination that will create the jobs of the future.  That takes a leader with vision, not a destroyer.  Is he going to create new bank teller jobs?  Those are all tv screens now except for a few.  Is he going to stop McDonalds from kiosk food delivery without people?  I think not.  Is he going to replace robots with people?  Not likely.

No, the intelligent people were in the Obama administration, but the uneducated voters who don't understand their old, high-paying barely skilled work is gone were fed the pablum of a skilled propagandist - and for that I give President Trump and Steve Bannon absolute credit.

I am angry with the Democrats for not communicating all the greatness of the Obama Administration and not working harder in local and state elections to keep the message alive and collect democratic seats and influence. 

President Obama inherited the real mess - a drowning economy in the world, failing banks, failing auto industry, housing bomb, three wars, massive unemployment as jobs raced overseas with profiteering corporations sapping their profits from the U.S. and returning - nothing.  He turned the mess into insurance for most, a soaring DOW, saved banks, thriving auto industry, nearly full employment and a growing though slowly economy.  And those who elected him wanted the wars to end, the service people to come home - and he almost delivered.  No, Jo schmow in the midlands didn't get his factory job back nor would he accept the available work or learn new skills or move to where the jobs exist.  So, he blamed President Obama and all the strawmen that the propaganda machine of Bannon and company could churn.  Let's blame the hard working Mexicans who pick ALL our fruit and vegetables in grueling environments no union would allow.

Yes, admire President Trump for the truth:  He's naked and has no knowledge but how to scam creditors and work a deal where someone always loses besides himself.  He has no moral compass. He lies so much he believes his own lies.  And in spite of it all, he got the votes from the states he needed - he had the ultimate skill to fool nearly half of the voters into following him off the cliff. He even got the evangelicals to drop their halos in order to vote for an obviously decadent person who swaps wives like old coats and gives nepotism and a swamp of billionaires amazing powers and hangs out with those who spread hate for differences.
Back to top Go down
http://www.dkchristi.webs.com
joefrank
Five Star Member
Five Star Member
joefrank

PostSubject: Re: Presidential Speech       Presidential Speech  EmptyFri Mar 03, 2017 6:18 am

3/3

Here we go again ! Hate spilled ! I predict there will be no Democratic Party
in 2018 .....

Cheers....... Joe..........    Presidential Speech  925501
Back to top Go down
Abe F. March
Five Star Member
Five Star Member
Abe F. March

Number of posts : 10768
Registration date : 2008-01-26

PostSubject: Re: Presidential Speech       Presidential Speech  EmptyFri Mar 03, 2017 6:26 am

Thanks DK.  You expressed my feelings well.  Con-Don did a good job in surrounding himself with birds of a feather.
Back to top Go down
Shelagh
Admin
Admin
Shelagh

PostSubject: Re: Presidential Speech       Presidential Speech  EmptyFri Mar 03, 2017 2:05 pm

joefrank wrote:
3/3

Here we go again ! Hate spilled ! I predict there will be no Democratic Party
in 2018 .....

Cheers....... Joe..........    Presidential Speech  925501

Today, Theresa May visited Scotland and asked the Scots to show up at the ballot box in the coming local elections and vote for the SNP if they want another referendum, or to vote for the Conservatives if they do not. No mention of the Labour party, which has virtually disappeared in Scotland. The Democratic Party seems to be headed in the same direction.
Back to top Go down
joefrank
Five Star Member
Five Star Member
joefrank

PostSubject: Re: Presidential Speech       Presidential Speech  EmptySat Mar 04, 2017 10:01 am

3/4

Now I just read smart ass Chuck Schumer who's been after Pres. Trump had his hand
in helping  a man from India to come to USA to compete in Sports in NY State, guess what
the guy was arrested in NY for Sexual Abuse towards a 12 yr old girl ! I see the Senator from
NY is  a scum bag !!!!! 

Cheers......Joe.........    Presidential Speech  925501
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Presidential Speech       Presidential Speech  Empty

Back to top Go down

Presidential Speech
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Published Authors :: General :: Chatter Box-
Jump to: