Published Authors

A place for budding and experienced authors to share ideas about publishing and marketing books

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  Featured MembersFeatured Members  ArticlesArticles  

TRUMP?

Go down 
+6
Don Stephens
Betty Fasig
Abe F. March
Domenic Pappalardo
joefrank
alice
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 14  Next
AuthorMessage
Domenic Pappalardo
Five Star Member
Five Star Member
Domenic Pappalardo

Number of posts : 2557
Registration date : 2009-04-27

TRUMP? - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: TRUMP?   TRUMP? - Page 8 EmptyThu Dec 10, 2015 7:46 am

Before WW2, the United States did not put their nose into other peoples business. Those who are older may remember, America was not going to get into WW2...the saying was, “It is Europe’s problem, let Europe solve it.” Hitler was upset when Japan attacked America…knowing that would bring America into the war. After WW2, we had a different America. We had the atomic bomb…maybe that went to our heads. Americans felt like they were the big kid on the block, and started telling the world how to solve their problems, and how they could become like America.
Other people like their country, and their culture. They are offended when somebody tells them it is wrong, and they should change. When we support a country that is against other countries, those other countries will not like us. Did not Obama go on a trip last year telling other countries they need to except same sex marriage?
How would the members of this forum feel toward me if I said: “Everything you guys say is wrong, and you need to change, and not only agree with me, but become like me.”
That would go over like a lead duck trying to fly. America needs to pull back to pre-WW2, and stop sticking its nose into other peoples business. But I know it won't. Nor will the Government of the united states do what the people want…
I can list 1,000 reasons other people hate us, and I think each of you can come up with a list of your own.
Back to top Go down
Abe F. March
Five Star Member
Five Star Member
Abe F. March

Number of posts : 10768
Registration date : 2008-01-26

TRUMP? - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: TRUMP?   TRUMP? - Page 8 EmptyThu Dec 10, 2015 7:54 am

Agree Domenic.  We need to take care our own country and stop trying to police the world.  If we set a good example, others will want to follow.  "Show, don't tell" is a valid concept.
Back to top Go down
joefrank
Five Star Member
Five Star Member
joefrank

Number of posts : 8210
Registration date : 2008-11-04

TRUMP? - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: TRUMP?   TRUMP? - Page 8 EmptyThu Dec 10, 2015 8:47 am

12/10

I heard they want to get Merkel out of power in Germany for opening
the flood gates, I don't blame the German people we should have in this country
a re-call, out of power by the people, that would go for all politicians. I see their
having major mass demonstrations in Chicago to get rid of that moron Rham 
Emanuel the mayor they found out their is another video for a third shooting 
that the police refuse to release, I say drag him out and put him on trial....He's
rotten to the core like all Chicago politics..

Cheers..Joe... TRUMP? - Page 8 925501
Back to top Go down
http://joseph-frank-baraba-artistwebsites.om
Abe F. March
Five Star Member
Five Star Member
Abe F. March

TRUMP? - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: TRUMP?   TRUMP? - Page 8 EmptyThu Dec 10, 2015 10:18 am

Joe, I watch the news and have not heard anyone say they wanted Merkel out of power.  They are not pleased with the decision she made to "open the flood gates", but a decison was made and now they have to deal with it, and they are.  Registration of refugees/migrants is an ongoing process.  Some have been rejected and sent back.  In the big cities, like Berlin, crime has increased and it is said to be primarily by migrants from Africa.  There are no African refugees.  The refugees come from Syria and Iraq. Merkel made a mistake and admits that.  She is still admired and continues to be supported. I would bet that she is again re-elected.
Back to top Go down
Shelagh
Admin
Admin
Shelagh

Number of posts : 12662
Registration date : 2008-01-11

TRUMP? - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: TRUMP?   TRUMP? - Page 8 EmptyThu Dec 10, 2015 11:13 am

There was a demonstration against Merkel's stance on immigration, Abe: 

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3302015/Thousands-streets-Pegida-anti-immigration-rally-Germany-group-s-founder-investigated-slander-comparing-justice-minister-Joseph-Goebbels.html
Back to top Go down
http://shelaghwatkins.co.uk
Abe F. March
Five Star Member
Five Star Member
Abe F. March

TRUMP? - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: TRUMP?   TRUMP? - Page 8 EmptyThu Dec 10, 2015 11:20 am

I didn't see it, Shelagh.
Is it true that there is a petition to ban Trump from entering the UK?  I saw that on FB.
Back to top Go down
Domenic Pappalardo
Five Star Member
Five Star Member
Domenic Pappalardo

TRUMP? - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: TRUMP?   TRUMP? - Page 8 EmptyThu Dec 10, 2015 11:49 am

joefrank wrote:
12/10

I heard they want to get Merkel out of power in Germany for opening
the flood gates, I don't blame the German people we should have in this country
a re-call, out of power by the people, that would go for all politicians. I see their
having major mass demonstrations in Chicago to get rid of that moron Rham 
Emanuel the mayor they found out their is another video for a third shooting 
that the police refuse to release, I say drag him out and put him on trial....He's
rotten to the core like all Chicago politics..

Cheers..Joe... TRUMP? - Page 8 925501

I understand your feelings Joe, but to remove people of power, would only be replaced by other people who want power.
Here is a truth: Those who want power are not thinking about the good of others. The good people do not seek power. Would they make good leaders? No. Carter is a very good man. He cares for people. Did he make a good president? People say no.
The problem is not who is in power, it is the people who put them in power. I believe Obama is a good person. He has made efforts to keep America out of war. He has eased the debt, there are more people working...and yes he is trying to make life better for black people. Is he a strong president? Many would say no. Has he done everything right, again I would say no. When he took office, this country was a mess. Have the people who put him in power supported him? No they have not. I like our system of freedom...I do not agree with who can vote. I believe many of those who have the right to vote should lose that right. We have young people who have dropped out of school, don't work, on drugs, self-centered jerks...and they have the right to vote?
People want a strong President. What is strong? is it a person who will stand up with force? or a person who can stay the course, and make effort to understand the feelings of an enemy? After all, the enemy also believe they are right.
My feeling Joe are those of scripture. God says, "Man can not guide his own foot steps." Our history has proven that out. Has the world ever been a safe good place? Here we are in the year 2015. Millions are still hungry, homeless, sick, or in war...not to speak of the crime world wide...everybody has an answer to things, all the answers are different, and not one has ever worked. many Americans say the 1950's were the good old days. Sure, if you were white American. Blacks don't think they were the good old days, nor most of the rest of the world.
The coming New World Order; That will be the worst time the human family will have seen. men can not rule over men...it does not work. Never has, and never will.
Back to top Go down
Shelagh
Admin
Admin
Shelagh

TRUMP? - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: TRUMP?   TRUMP? - Page 8 EmptyThu Dec 10, 2015 11:58 am

Abe F. March wrote:
I didn't see it, Shelagh.
Is it true that there is a petition to ban Trump from entering the UK?  I saw that on FB.

Yes, but it's silly and will waste parliamentary time. When the Scots were given the vote for independence, they whinged to the English on English newspaper websites, which was a waste of time since the English were not given the right to vote. A petition about an American who has yet to receive the republican nomination seems to be just as daft. Pity we don't have something better to do with our time. You can read about the petition here: 

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-35052505

This kind of action speaks louder than words:

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/home-news/storm-desmond-muslim-charity-dispatched-to-cumbria-amid-further-flood-warnings-a6767066.html
Back to top Go down
Abe F. March
Five Star Member
Five Star Member
Abe F. March

TRUMP? - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: TRUMP?   TRUMP? - Page 8 EmptyFri Dec 11, 2015 1:06 am

I think that much of the frenzy about Trump is fueled by the media.  Controversial subjects sell.
Inneundo is often reported as fact.
Even a small demonstration can be blown out of proportion.  Demonstrations about Merkel I heard about on this forum.  I found no one in the area I live that even heard about it.  It may have happened and not deemed serious enough to make it newsworthy. 
There is much on FB about world events that one cannot take as fact.  Doing a fact check is prudent.  Asking someone living in the area also helps to verify or clarify events.  The buzz about banning Trump from entering the UK has some truth, as verified by Shelagh, but it appears that it is blown out of proportion.  

Domenic's post contains much truth.  I see it as further expansion of our awareness to world events.  I don't think he wrote it for us to promote his take on events, but to share his thoughts.  Quoting what Domenic or anyone else on this forum says as factual to be proliferated would be nonesense.  Promoting what one comprehends from what another has to say is how the Bible came into existence.
Back to top Go down
Abe F. March
Five Star Member
Five Star Member
Abe F. March

TRUMP? - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: TRUMP?   TRUMP? - Page 8 EmptyFri Dec 11, 2015 2:56 am

I have heard the statement from Holocaust survivors that “Germans knew” and did nothing.  I can imagine that some knew, however one must consider that media broadcasts were government controlled and people knew what they were told.  Today we live in the "Information Age" and with the I-Net, we know what is happening in the world.  Doing nothing is not an excuse.  We cannot claim to “not know” what is happening in Palestine nor can we claim to “not know” what is being said by our politicians.  Statements by Trump are dangerous.  We can choose to “Nip it in the bud” or choose to ignore it.  Ignoring evil will allow it to happen.
Back to top Go down
Shelagh
Admin
Admin
Shelagh

TRUMP? - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: TRUMP?   TRUMP? - Page 8 EmptyFri Dec 11, 2015 3:54 am

I don't think anyone is of the opinion that Donald Trump is evil. He sees that the USA is under threat from a terrorist group of disaffected muslims. These terrorists groups hide in peaceful communities and use guerilla warfare tactics. They hide weapons in schools and mosques that cannot be destroyed by their enemies; they torture innocent foreigners and perform brutal executions. The families of radicalised muslims disown their offspring instead of monitoring their children and being aware of the changes that are taking place. Until the muslim communities takes responsibility for the actions of the radicalised muslims, they pose a threat. The constitution permits the banning of anyone who might be a threat to America. The constitution also allows freedom of speech whereby an American can speak out against any group that might eventually cause a great deal of harm.
Back to top Go down
joefrank
Five Star Member
Five Star Member
joefrank

TRUMP? - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: TRUMP?   TRUMP? - Page 8 EmptyFri Dec 11, 2015 5:06 am

12/11
             I watched interviews last night on CNN where a reporter had a forum interviewing people
and asked why they backed Trump, many said their fed up with politicians who lie and will do
anything to get elected Hillary was one mentioned and we all know she's desperate. I have seen
this myself, they will not give up their salaries, graft and benefits, even the Republican party is
now not laughing at Trump, he says how it is, love it, I know the way he said what he did was a
little too brash but I do believe he loves this country and he's trying to save us from disaster ! I
wouldn't vote for Jeb Bush if they gave me 10 Million Dollars, he doesn't have as they say the fire
in the belly and I do feel sorry for him because I believe he doesn't want to run but he's being 
pushed into it, Rubio, Cruz and all the rest are whimps, no fire in the soul, same old bull and you
know what the public sees it ! You can't fool the public anymore, people are tired of politicians 
saying the same old bull, the govt. now is a bunch of liers telling the public before the Calif.
terrorist act you have nothing to fear, their so afraid of offending someone, hello this is the USA
we have to keep our people safe, or do they want another Paris happening here, sorry to say but
Pres. Obama doesn't know what he's doing and either do the others in govt. matter of fact I read
the FBI will be coming out with major news on Hillary I hope she gets indicted one of her e mails
states the military asked the state dept. for permission to quickly go to that embassy and they were
ignored no answer by the time they heard anything it was too late....So we have to start cleaning 
house from Congress, the Senate, the Presidency and put in people who give a dam about the 
American people and our country and yes term limits, lower salaries, no big benefits.

Cheers.Joe.......... TRUMP? - Page 8 925501
Back to top Go down
Abe F. March
Five Star Member
Five Star Member
Abe F. March

TRUMP? - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: TRUMP?   TRUMP? - Page 8 EmptyFri Dec 11, 2015 11:17 am

Shelagh, you said: “The constitution permits the banning of anyone who might be a threat to America. The constitution also allows freedom of speech whereby an American can speak out against any group that might eventually cause a great deal of harm.”

I’m not sure what part of the constitution you reference, however unless there is evidence that someone is a threat I don’t see how they can be banned.  If it is simply because they are “Muslim”, and that I believe is what Trump is saying, that doesn’t equate to freedom of religion that is covered.  Is profiling based on religion covered by the constitution?  Perhaps you know more about it than I do.  How do they know one is Muslim when entering the US?
Back to top Go down
joefrank
Five Star Member
Five Star Member
joefrank

TRUMP? - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: TRUMP?   TRUMP? - Page 8 EmptyFri Dec 11, 2015 11:41 am

12/11

When we had the Iran crisis Jimmy Carter had all Iranians banned from this
country, it's in the law the govt. has the right to ban anyone who's a threat, the politicos
are lying and so is the news media, I have seen several experts on CNN discussing this
issue....They played Jimmy's Carter's announcement that day, I saw it and I heard it, we
as a nation have to protect our people matter of fact one top official stated on CNN 15 mins
ago that Isis has machinery to make passports ( Stolen in Syria and Iraq from Govt. offices,)
he said they look so real it would blow your mind, I don't doubt it !!

Cheers......Joe...... TRUMP? - Page 8 925501
Back to top Go down
Shelagh
Admin
Admin
Shelagh

TRUMP? - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: TRUMP?   TRUMP? - Page 8 EmptyFri Dec 11, 2015 11:58 am

Here's a link to an article published yesterday about Jimmy Carter's ban of Iranians entering the country: 

http://www.frontpagemag.com/point/261062/carter-banned-iranians-coming-us-during-hostage-daniel-greenfield

TRUMP? - Page 8 12311095_10153045284491157_4810732361580047164_n
Back to top Go down
Shelagh
Admin
Admin
Shelagh

TRUMP? - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: TRUMP?   TRUMP? - Page 8 EmptyFri Dec 11, 2015 4:11 pm

Another article LC posted on facebook: 

http://www.theatlantic.com/politics/archive/2015/12/refugees/419976/#article-comments
Back to top Go down
Abe F. March
Five Star Member
Five Star Member
Abe F. March

TRUMP? - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: TRUMP?   TRUMP? - Page 8 EmptySat Dec 12, 2015 3:56 am

Some tend to make reference to historical events to justify current events.  If two wrongs don’t make a right why then is it deemed acceptable to repeat a wrong?
The web address is interesting and makes reference to things that happened during the early days of immigration.  Much trial and error learning was involved before standards were established.  Discrimination or profiling is not something new.  It is often convenient to make reference to the pasts positive and negative events that suit today’s agenda.  We know there was a stigma against Jews.  Although much of that has been erased, it still exists.  We know that there was a stigma against Negroes in America and although much of that was erased, it still exists.  To justify racism or religious preference as an acceptable method of control is what we face today.   I don’t think that a wrong becomes a right over time.  Who decides what is wrong or right?  Is it a government declaration or is it the will of the people who make it so?  I don’t think we can eradicate prejudices; however we can make an effort to squash it or at least control it.  When a person in a position of authority (or potential authority as with Candidates for President) makes inflammatory remarks to revive old hatreds, it must be squashed.  I think that is what is happening with Trump’s inflammatory remarks.  His rise in the polls reveals the deep-seated prejudices that still exist. 
The oath of office for President: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Oath_of_office_of_the_President_of_the_United_States

Before he enter on the Execution of his Office, he shall take the following Oath or Affirmation:— “I do solemnly swear (or affirm) that I will faithfully execute the Office of President of the United States, and will to the best of my ability, preserve, protect and defend the Constitution of the United States.”

Preserving the Constitution is the key element.  “Swearing” or “Affirming” is optional.  He customarily places his hand on the Bible when makes this oath.  Why the Bible and not a copy of the Constitution?  Using the Bible is not Separation of church and state.  Imagine some using the Koran to swear the oath.       
What happens when a President doesn’t live up to the oath he/she took?  Perhaps there should be some addition to that oath indicating: “If I fail to protect and defend the Constitution of the United States I will resign my office and accept removal from the office of President” 

The word evil covers wrong doing in various forms: profoundly immoral and malevolent.
"his evil deeds"
synonyms:wicked, bad, wrong, immoral, sinful, foul, vile, dishonorable, corrupt, iniquitous, depraved, reprobate, villainous, nefarious, vicious, malicious;

malevolent, sinister, demonic, devilish, diabolical, fiendish, dark;

monstrous, shocking, despicable, atrocious, heinous, odious, contemptible, horrible, execrable;

informallowdown, dirty

"an evil deed"
Back to top Go down
joefrank
Five Star Member
Five Star Member
joefrank

TRUMP? - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: TRUMP?   TRUMP? - Page 8 EmptySat Dec 12, 2015 6:10 am

12/12

Just this morning I read a Top Saudi Prince had the balls to tell Trump
to get out of the Presidential race ! Who the hell does he think he is ? The Saudi's
are a disgrace the way they treat their people and women and they hold all the wealth !
I guess their afraid if Trump wins they won't have a strangle hold on the USA anymore
too dam bad ! 

Cheers..Joe.............. TRUMP? - Page 8 748523

TRUMP? - Page 8 Make_a10
Back to top Go down
alice
Five Star Member
Five Star Member
alice

Number of posts : 15672
Registration date : 2008-10-22

TRUMP? - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: TRUMP?   TRUMP? - Page 8 EmptySat Dec 12, 2015 8:07 am

We should not  take the low road here. Trump's idea of denying entrance to the USA of any religion is definitely the  lowest road.
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/acrooker/
Domenic Pappalardo
Five Star Member
Five Star Member
Domenic Pappalardo

TRUMP? - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: TRUMP?   TRUMP? - Page 8 EmptySat Dec 12, 2015 8:31 am

Abe F. March wrote:
Shelagh, you said: “The constitution permits the banning of anyone who might be a threat to America. The constitution also allows freedom of speech whereby an American can speak out against any group that might eventually cause a great deal of harm.”

I’m not sure what part of the constitution you reference, however unless there is evidence that someone is a threat I don’t see how they can be banned.  If it is simply because they are “Muslim”, and that I believe is what Trump is saying, that doesn’t equate to freedom of religion that is covered.  Is profiling based on religion covered by the constitution?  Perhaps you know more about it than I do.  How do they know one is Muslim when entering the US?

Abe, Ban people who have done no wrong? When WW2 started, Japan, and the United States, all the American-Japanese were banned, and put into camps for the war years. They had done no wrong. Many were 4th generation Americans. Was it wrong? Yes I would say it was wrong, but I would also say it was right. Some years after the war, some of those American -Japanese
who were in the camps said.."Yes, when war started, I would have helped Japan." I talked to a group of American-Japanese in Alameda California in 1980 about Dr earl Rynolds for an artical I was doing for a local paper. This is what thes American-Japanese told me. "Before we will say anything about Dr Rynolds, we first have to ask our government(Japanese.)" I said, "You are Americans, born here.. America is your government." They replied, "Yes, but we are Japanese first."
Dr Earl Rynolds was anti the bomb, and sailed into every country protesting.
So here s the question; "Are Muslims Muslim first? or will they put being Muslim aside to be Americans?
A U.S.Army Officer to took an oath to defend America, murdered many others in uniform on an American base...his oath took a back seat to the one to defend America. Ask yourself this question."If you were in combat, with an American-Muslim fighting alongside you, would you trust him?"
Back to top Go down
joefrank
Five Star Member
Five Star Member
joefrank

TRUMP? - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: TRUMP?   TRUMP? - Page 8 EmptySat Dec 12, 2015 9:15 am

12/12

Evidently the liberals in this country have  " NO CLUE," as to our safety !
Just saw Hillary on CNN claiming she knows what to do, saying I'm the only one
who can keep this country safe, I don't think so ! Don't all politicians get it ! The
American people are tired, I mean tired of politicians, they lie, steal, cheat, they
would sell their souls to get what they want and they don't get it the American public
is very angry about al the ,lies, the politicos in Washington lying saying the event in
California was work related at first scared to death to say what it really was ! Come on
open your minds and see what's happening, we are sitting ducks, all I know if something
else happens I can see all politicians loosing their jobs , time to clean house !!!

Cheers...Joe... TRUMP? - Page 8 748523
Back to top Go down
Shelagh
Admin
Admin
Shelagh

TRUMP? - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: TRUMP?   TRUMP? - Page 8 EmptySat Dec 12, 2015 10:00 am

This ammendment was added to the constitution in 1952, Abe. It is not unconstitutional to prevent certain groups of people from entering the US: 

INA: ACT 313 - PROHIBITION UPON THE NATURALIZATION OF PERSONS OPPOSED TO GOVERNMENT OR LAW, OR WHO FAVOR TOTALITARIAN FORMS OF GOVERNMENT

Sec. 313. [8 U.S.C. 1424] 

(a) Notwithstanding the provisions of section 405(b) , no person shall hereafter be naturalized as a citizen of the United States- 

(1) who advocates or teaches, or who is a member of or affiliated with any organization that advocates or teaches, opposition to all organized government; or 

(2) who is a member of or affiliated with (A) the Communist Party of the United States; (B) any other totalitarian party of the United States; (C) the Communist Political Association; (D) the Communist or other totalitarian party of any State of the United States, of any foreign state, or of any political or geographical subdivision of any foreign state; (E) any section, subsidiary, branch, affiliate, or subdivision of any such association or party; or (F) the direct predecessors or successors of a ny such association or party, regardless of what name such group or organization may have used, may now bear, or may hereafter adopt, unless such alien establishes that he did not have knowledge or reason to believe at the time he became a member of or affiliated with such an organization (and did not thereafter and prior to the date upon which such organization was so registered or so required to be registered have such knowledge or reason to believe) that such organization was a Communist-front organization; or 

(3) who, although not within any of the other provisions of this section, advocates the economic, international, and governmental doctrines of world communism or the establishment in the United States of a totalitarian dictatorship, or who is a member of or affiliated with any organization that advocates the economic, international, and governmental doctrines of world communism or the establishment in the United States of a totalitarian dictatorship, either through its own utterances or through any written or printed publications issued or published by or with the permission or consent of or under authority of such organizations or paid for by the funds of such organization; or

(4) who advocates or teaches or who is a member of or affiliated with any organization that advocates or teaches (A) the overthrow by force or violence or other unconstitutional means of the Government of the United States or of all forms of law; or (B) the duty, necessity, or propriety of the unlawful assaulting or killing of any officer or officers (either of specific individuals or of officers generally) of the Government of the United States or of any other organized government because of his o r their official character; or (C) the unlawful damage, injury, or destruction of property; or (D) sabotage; or 

(5) who writes or publishes or causes to be written or published, or who knowingly circulates, distributes, prints, or displays, or knowingly causes to be circulated, distributed, printed, published, or displayed or who knowingly has in his possession for the purpose of circulation, publication, distribution, or display, any written or printed matter, advocating or teaching opposition to all organized government, or advocating (A) the overthrow by force, violence, or other unconstitutional means of the Government of the United States or of all forms of law; or (B) the duty, necessity, or propriety of the unlawful assaulting or killing of any officer or officers (either of specific individuals or of officers generally) of the Government of the United States or of any other organized government, because of his or their official character; or (C) the unlawful damage, injury, or destruction of property; or (D) sabotage; or (E) the economic, international, and governmental doctrines of world com munism or the establishment in the United States of a totalitarian dictatorship; or 

(6) who is a member of or affiliated with any organization, that writes, circulates, distributes, prints, publishes, or displays, or causes to be written, circulated, distributed, printed, published, or displayed, or that has in its possession for the purpose of circulation, distribution, publication, issue, or display, any written or printed matter of the character described in subparagraph (5). 

(b) The provisions of this section or of any other section of this Act shall not be construed as declaring that any of the organizations referred to in this section or in any other section of this Act do not advocate the overthrow of the Government of the United States by force, violence, or other unconstitutional means. 

(c) The provisions of this section shall be applicable to any applicant for naturalization who at any time within a period of ten years immediately preceding the filing of the application for naturalization or after such filing and before taking the final oath of citizenship is, or has been found to be within any of the classes enumerated within this section, notwithstanding that at the time the application is filed he may not be included within such classes. 

(d) Any person who is within any of the classes described in subsection (a) solely because of past membership in, or past affiliation with, a party or organization may be naturalized without regard to the provisions of subsection (c) if such person establishes that such membership or affiliation is or was involuntary, or occurred and terminated prior to the attainment by such alien of the age of sixteen years, or that such membership or affiliation is or was by operation of law, or was for purposes of obtaining employment, food rations, or other essentials of living and where necessary for such purposes.

Full text here: 
http://www.uscis.gov/ilink/docView/SLB/HTML/SLB/0-0-0-1/0-0-0-29/0-0-0-9847.html
Back to top Go down
joefrank
Five Star Member
Five Star Member
joefrank

TRUMP? - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: TRUMP?   TRUMP? - Page 8 EmptySat Dec 12, 2015 10:41 am

12/12

Shelagh..

Right On....

Cheers...............Joe...... TRUMP? - Page 8 950944
Back to top Go down
Al Stevens
Five Star Member
Five Star Member
Al Stevens

Number of posts : 1727
Registration date : 2010-05-11

TRUMP? - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: TRUMP?   TRUMP? - Page 8 EmptySat Dec 12, 2015 10:45 am

That's about naturalization, Shelagh, not entry. Putin can visit us. He just can't apply for citizenship unless he renounces his affiliation with the Communist Party.
Back to top Go down
http://alstevens.blogspot.com
Abe F. March
Five Star Member
Five Star Member
Abe F. March

TRUMP? - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: TRUMP?   TRUMP? - Page 8 EmptySat Dec 12, 2015 11:24 am

Agree Al.  And there was nothing mentioned about religion.

Appreciate your posting this Shelagh.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

TRUMP? - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: TRUMP?   TRUMP? - Page 8 Empty

Back to top Go down

TRUMP?
Page 8 of 14Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 14  Next