Published Authors

A place for budding and experienced authors to share ideas about publishing and marketing books

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  Featured MembersFeatured Members  ArticlesArticles  

TRUMP?

Go down 
+6
Don Stephens
Betty Fasig
Abe F. March
Domenic Pappalardo
joefrank
alice
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 9 ... 14  Next
AuthorMessage
Abe F. March
Five Star Member
Five Star Member
Abe F. March

Number of posts : 10768
Registration date : 2008-01-26

TRUMP? - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: TRUMP?   TRUMP? - Page 5 EmptyWed Sep 09, 2015 9:43 pm

The comedy team is now together.  Trump, Cruz and Palin.  Perhaps they will be called: Curly, Larry and Moe.
Back to top Go down
joefrank
Five Star Member
Five Star Member
joefrank

Number of posts : 8210
Registration date : 2008-11-04

TRUMP? - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: TRUMP?   TRUMP? - Page 5 EmptyWed Sep 09, 2015 10:31 pm

9/9

VIVA TRUMP !
                          I know the Democrat Liberals hate this but then again
                          that's their problem not mine, down with liberals long
                          live America......

Cheers......................Joe............... TRUMP? - Page 5 748523

TRUMP? - Page 5 New_tr11
Back to top Go down
http://joseph-frank-baraba-artistwebsites.om
joefrank
Five Star Member
Five Star Member
joefrank

TRUMP? - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: TRUMP?   TRUMP? - Page 5 EmptyThu Sep 10, 2015 6:09 am

9/10

Latest polls from CNN 9/10

Trump ................................32%

Carson.................................19%

Bush......................................9%

Cruz.......................................7%

Others.....................................3%

Cheers..............................Joe........ TRUMP? - Page 5 925501
Back to top Go down
dkchristi
Five Star Member
Five Star Member
dkchristi

Number of posts : 8594
Registration date : 2008-12-29

TRUMP? - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: TRUMP?   TRUMP? - Page 5 EmptyThu Sep 10, 2015 8:06 am

Joe, who predicts Hillary will step down?  I haven't seen that anywhere.  She's a fighter.  It would be out of character.
Back to top Go down
http://www.dkchristi.webs.com
alice
Five Star Member
Five Star Member
alice

Number of posts : 15672
Registration date : 2008-10-22

TRUMP? - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: TRUMP?   TRUMP? - Page 5 EmptyThu Sep 10, 2015 9:57 am

Out of character, for sure.
Maybe she did nothing wrong!
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/acrooker/
joefrank
Five Star Member
Five Star Member
joefrank

TRUMP? - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: TRUMP?   TRUMP? - Page 5 EmptyThu Sep 10, 2015 12:10 pm

9/10

Evidently people have on rose colored glasses, this woman is a
                  lier, she can't keep her stories straight, The FBI found yesterday
                  more high priority E Mails thast shouldn't have been on her server
                  she's furious that Sanders is beating the hell out of her in NH My
                  guess is she's doomed, she doesn't have it every article I read and
                  some have as much as 2,885 replies by the public and they don't
                  trust her..Read the articles and go to bottom for comments you
                  would be surprised....

Cheers........Joe................ Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Don Stephens
Five Star Member
Five Star Member
Don Stephens

Number of posts : 1355
Registration date : 2008-01-25

TRUMP? - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: TRUMP?   TRUMP? - Page 5 EmptyThu Sep 10, 2015 1:03 pm

alice wrote:
Out of character, for sure.
Maybe she did nothing wrong!
YEH and maybe the Pope is an Athiest!

It is really easy to tell when a Clinton is lying...Their lips are moving!

http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/it-might-be-time-for-hillary-clinton-to-start-panicking/ar-AAe9F0G
Back to top Go down
joefrank
Five Star Member
Five Star Member
joefrank

TRUMP? - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: TRUMP?   TRUMP? - Page 5 EmptyThu Sep 10, 2015 4:06 pm

9/10

Our next President of the United States is...

Cheers.Joe...... Very Happy

TRUMP? - Page 5 Ben_ca10
Back to top Go down
Domenic Pappalardo
Five Star Member
Five Star Member
Domenic Pappalardo

Number of posts : 2557
Registration date : 2009-04-27

TRUMP? - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: TRUMP?   TRUMP? - Page 5 EmptyThu Sep 10, 2015 6:43 pm

Ben Carson...I am not against black people...they talk a good talk, but they can't walk the walk.

Raymond Dale Has some good points:

For 150 years the United States has been conducting an interesting experiment. The subjects of the experiment: black people and working-class whites.

The hypothesis to be tested: Can a people taken from the jungles of Africa and forced into slavery be fully integrated as citizens in a majority white population?

The whites were descendants of Europeans who had created a majestic civilization. The former slaves had been tribal peoples with no written language and virtually no intellectual achievements. Acting on a policy that was not fair to either group, the government released newly freed black people into a white society that saw them as inferiors. America has struggled with racial discord ever since.

Decade after decade the problems persisted but the experimenters never gave up. They insisted that if they could find the right formula the experiment would work, and concocted program after program to get the result they wanted. They created the Freedman’s Bureau, passed civil rights laws, tried to build the Great Society, declared War on Poverty, ordered race preferences, built housing projects, and tried midnight basketball.

Their new laws intruded into people’s lives in ways that would have been otherwise unthinkable. They called in National Guard troops to enforce school integration. They outlawed freedom of association. Over the protests of parents, they put white children on buses and sent them to black schools and vice versa. They tried with money, special programs, relaxed standards, and endless handwringing to close the “achievement gap.” To keep white backlash in check they began punishing public and even private statements on race. They hung up Orwellian public banners that commanded whites to “Celebrate Diversity!” and “Say No To Racism.” Nothing was off limits if it might salvage the experiment.

Some thought that what W.E.B. Du Bois called the Talented Tenth would lead the way for black people. A group of elite, educated blacks would knock down doors of opportunity and show the world what blacks were capable of. There is a Talented Tenth. They are the black Americans who have become entrepreneurs, lawyers, doctors and scientists. But ten percent is not enough. For the experiment to work, the ten percent has to be followed by a critical mass of people who can hold middle-class jobs and promote social stability. That is what is missing.

Through the years, too many black people continue to show an inability to function and prosper in a culture unsuited to them. Detroit is bankrupt, the south side of Chicago is a war zone, and majority-black cities all over America are beset by degeneracy and violence. And blacks never take responsibility for their failures. Instead, they lash out in anger and resentment.

Across the generations and across the country, as we have seen in Detroit, Watts, Newark, Los Angeles, Cincinnati, and now Ferguson, rioting and looting are just one racial incident away. The white elite would tell us that this doesn’t mean the experiment has failed. We just have to try harder. We need more money, more time, more understanding, more programs, more opportunities.

But nothing changes no matter how much money is spent, no matter how many laws are passed, no matter how many black geniuses are portrayed on TV, and no matter who is president. Some argue it’s a problem of “culture,” as if culture creates people’s behavior instead of the other way around. Others blame “white privilege.”

But since 1965, when the elites opened America’s doors to the Third World, immigrants from Asia and India–people who are not white, not rich, and not “connected”–have quietly succeeded. While the children of these people are winning spelling bees and getting top scores on the SAT, black “youths” are committing half the country’s violent crime–crime, which includes viciously punching random white people on the street for the thrill of it, that has nothing to do with poverty.

The experiment has failed. Not because of culture, or white privilege, or racism. The fundamental problem is that white people and black people are different. They differ intellectually and temperamentally. These differences result in permanent social incompatibility.

Our rulers don’t seem to understand just how tired their white subjects are with this experiment. They don’t understand that white people aren’t out to get black people; they are just exhausted with them. They are exhausted by the social pathologies, the violence, the endless complaints, the blind racial solidarity, the bottomless pit of grievances, the excuses, and the reflexive animosity.

The elites explain everything with “racism,” and refuse to believe that white frustration could soon reach the boiling point. borrowed post. may GOD BLESS THEM ALL!!
Back to top Go down
Abe F. March
Five Star Member
Five Star Member
Abe F. March

TRUMP? - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: TRUMP?   TRUMP? - Page 5 EmptyThu Sep 10, 2015 10:43 pm

Dom, you obviously put much thought into this post.  Your analysis has merit, however it says that we should just give up and declare things black and white.  America has never been a country to give up and I don't think that will happen.  Integration is never easy.  Europe is now faced with integeration of multiple cultures with migrants/refugees/asylum seekers coming from various countries and represent multiple religions.  The biggest hurdle and problem I see is not the color of skin, but the age-old problem of religion that controls their lives.  Building a modern-day "Tower of Babel" won't work any more than the ancient one of myth.  Building walls to keep out the undesirable won't work either.  Before long there would be an army of people marching around it as with the myth with the "Walls of Jericho" where the walls came tumbling down.  We view current events with much frustration and try to find solutions. Talking about it provides insights from perspectives related to past and present experiences.  If there was an easy solution, it would have been found.  In America we want things yesterday.  We are impatient in most things we do.  That includes getting from one place to another and eating on the run.  "Patience is a virtue" may be a cliche, however it does have meaning.  People say:  "Time will Tell" and at the same time are not willing to wait.  Quick fixes are just patch-work that doesn't last. 
Keep talking about the issues.  Enlightenment may not change minds, but it can help one deall with the reality of the situation.
Back to top Go down
Domenic Pappalardo
Five Star Member
Five Star Member
Domenic Pappalardo

TRUMP? - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: TRUMP?   TRUMP? - Page 5 EmptyFri Sep 11, 2015 7:10 am

Abe,

It is not a question of color of skin…it is a mind set. Most new people who come to America somewhat stay with the culture of their old country. But, the first, and second generation blend in with the American culture. The black race has been in this country for over 200 years. 15 generations ago they were freed from slavery. Those who freed them assumed they would start to fit in as a free people, and do things to help make this a strong country. The blacks have had 15 generations, and still do not fit in. Those who freed them from slavery assumed wrong. Not only in our country, but in all other countries they do the same things. They destroy cities were they gather. Most live on our tax dollars. They complain about everything, drop out of school, do 98% of all the crime, and blame their shortcomings on the white race. All other people who come to a white culture race become an asset, the black race does not. If a race does not fit in after 15 generations, I think the rest of us better pull our heads out of our ass and rethink what should be done…Going on trying to make them fit by giving them everything they demand will in a short time destroy this country.

Here is my take on it Abe: I believe in the Bible, and here is what the Bible says…”The eight world power, (which is the U.S.A.) will fall overnight.”
Back to top Go down
Abe F. March
Five Star Member
Five Star Member
Abe F. March

TRUMP? - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: TRUMP?   TRUMP? - Page 5 EmptyFri Sep 11, 2015 7:54 am

Domenic, I don't doubt that the fall of the US is coming.  As for color of skin determining good and bad, I just don't buy that.  What I would buy as a problem is the color of their religion.  Skin color is not the problem with the current flood of Refugees into Europe.  The problem is with the baggage they carry called Religion.  I don't have a solution to the problem, however being alert to a problem is being forewarned.  As for religion, I view it as following the Old Testament or the New Testament.  Those who call themselves Christian should live the New Testament where kove, turning the other cheek, forgiveness and compassion is stated.  The Old Testament is nothing more than an ancient unverifiable record of events.  If one is to follow the Old Testament, then they can't pick and choose.  If they truly believe what is recorded, there are many who should be put to death.  We don't buy that because it is not what Christ is said to have preached.  The Koran as well as the Torah is much like the Old Testament.  The "Torah" refers to the Five Books of Moses: Genesis, Exodus, Leviticus, Numbers and Deuteronomy.  The New Testament doesn't play a role in Judaism.  As one Jew stated in New York, "We don't forgive or forget.  We believe in an eye for an eye." 
Many problems of the past and the present are realted to religions dogma.  I don't see that as having to do with any skin color.
Back to top Go down
dkchristi
Five Star Member
Five Star Member
dkchristi

TRUMP? - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: TRUMP?   TRUMP? - Page 5 EmptyFri Sep 11, 2015 8:35 am

Here are the sort of sources of the piece of white supremacy propaganda that Dom quoted in his post.

http://www.amren.com/news/2014/09/ten-percent-is-not-enough/

http://m.snopes.com/politics-soapbox-black-dilemma/

This material is white supremacy propaganda and as all propaganda, it takes anecdotal information and presents it in a scholarly manner as though it's truth.  There is no point in disputing it's premise as those who believe this type of material already have a fixed orientation to both religion and the origins of man that support white supremacy.

The reality which they do not wish to grasp is that current science indicates all humanity on this planet originated on the African continent and migrated - yes, migrated - across the other continents with the genetic features modifying based on food, climate, occupation, intermarriage or non-intermarriage, etc. There is no "white race."  There is one human race. Christ and other spiritually evolved humans taught to love our brother as ourselves - and that love carried no exceptions.

Everything in that heinous piece of propaganda can be disputed, but it is carefully written to build on a false premise.  That's the art of false propaganda that has been used the world over to promote heinous causes.

I did not even want to comment, except I want the facts clear for the lurkers to this forum.  Society problems are worldwide for many reasons, most of them stem from the unequal distribution of resources meant for all of the world's people and hoarded by a comparative few.  The drive within man to explain his origins and his life after death leads to various explanations called "religion" that differ across the world.  The ego-centric belief that "one" religion designed by man is the "true" religion is another source of much grief.

Yet, since man has evolved, these two issues are likely part of the evolutionary process that will continue to unfold, helped by the explosion of communication and technology.  This is a time of chaos and confusion as technology and science face beliefs that are so much a part of many peoples' very essence that they can't allow for new information or their very soul feels in jeopardy.

Fortunately for those with a closed perspective, any new knowledge comes from Satan and is to be feared and discounted.  Yet, with impunity they can pick and choose from ancient texts for a life in the modern world.  Go figure.
Back to top Go down
Abe F. March
Five Star Member
Five Star Member
Abe F. March

TRUMP? - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: TRUMP?   TRUMP? - Page 5 EmptyFri Sep 11, 2015 10:42 am

Excellent, DK.  Nothing more to add except to say that stereotyping has been drummed into us for an early age.  Remember the old westerns?  The good guys wore white hats and the bad guy, black hats. Those subtle messages are ingrained and attached.
Back to top Go down
dkchristi
Five Star Member
Five Star Member
dkchristi

TRUMP? - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: TRUMP?   TRUMP? - Page 5 EmptyFri Sep 11, 2015 11:24 am

Agreed about ingrained stereotypes - black is evil and white is good.  A little white lie isn't so bad as a real lie.  It's unfortunate.  A lot of stereotypical thinking is also remnant from the days when people from Africa were treated like property instead of human brothers and sisters.  The Indians were savages and the white men rescuers. 

The advantage of intelligence, however, is that we can strive to overcome what has become almost innate thinking and beliefs.  It does take effort.  We have to set aside our own fears - since fear governs much of our hatred toward other human beings.

I have many acquaintances and relatives whose beliefs are beyond my belief...but they have believed that way for generations.  They always find a Bible quote to make me wrong - most often that my thoughts are being governed by Satan and they will pray for me.  Yet, they are the ones espousing hateful beliefs and fears!  That seems more Satanic than a belief in the brotherhood of humanity...
Back to top Go down
joefrank
Five Star Member
Five Star Member
joefrank

TRUMP? - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: TRUMP?   TRUMP? - Page 5 EmptyFri Sep 11, 2015 12:46 pm

9/11

I was always taught there's bad and good in every race, I believe it's religion
    that has the problem, that's why I stopped going to the Catholic Church,  believe 
    religion was created to keep the masses down and if need to use terror tactics like
    the Spaniards did in the 14th Century to the Native Americans in North and South 
    America, either become Christian or die...Oh by the way Hillary is down to 37% 
    and that';s the Democrats who trust her, Bernie Sanders is 10% a head of her in NH
    and Iowa, I wonder if she'll quit while she's ahead ? That was a CNN Poll

Cheers.......Joe...... Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Domenic Pappalardo
Five Star Member
Five Star Member
Domenic Pappalardo

TRUMP? - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: TRUMP?   TRUMP? - Page 5 EmptyFri Sep 11, 2015 1:24 pm

Abe, and DK,  You guys keep putting it all on religion...the figures from the FBI state: The black population is 27% of the population of the U.S.A, and they do 98% of all the crime...Is the FBI against black people and making figures up? Every major city where blacks have a population turns to trash. Are you suggesting white film makers are making film of trashed cities that are not real? Every damn time some young black thug does a crime and gets shot, blacks protest. Blacks can have groups like the NAACP, but if there is a white group, the are called racist. The only racist I see in this country are black.
Blacks are even now standing up and saying, "Blacks are a violent people." They keep making demands because blacks were slaves 150 years ago. Every time the white race gives into their demands, they make more demands with more violent actions.  Their actions have nothing to do with religion. I am not defending religions...I have always said..."Religion's are false, and not from God."
If you want to bring in what the Bible says about the blacks...They have a curse on them from Noah.
And no, I am not anti black, white, yellow, brown, or pink. I am anti people who use violence to get what they want, or means of solving a problem.
Back to top Go down
dkchristi
Five Star Member
Five Star Member
dkchristi

TRUMP? - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: TRUMP?   TRUMP? - Page 5 EmptyFri Sep 11, 2015 6:12 pm

The discussion has been one of differing opinions so far for which I am glad.  However, I think the opinions have been well stated on all sides so I really have nothing to add.  As Abe has said, it's good to put different opinions out there for people to consider and draw their own conclusions.
Back to top Go down
Abe F. March
Five Star Member
Five Star Member
Abe F. March

TRUMP? - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: TRUMP?   TRUMP? - Page 5 EmptyFri Sep 11, 2015 11:49 pm

This is very serious … please read and be aware:

IF YOU GET AN EMAIL TITLED, "NUDE PHOTO OF HILLARY CLINTON",

DON'T OPEN IT.... IT CONTAINS A NUDE PHOTO OF HILLARY CLINTON! 

I got this as an email this morning and thought I'd pass it along.  Perhaps will change the black/white subject.
Back to top Go down
joefrank
Five Star Member
Five Star Member
joefrank

TRUMP? - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: TRUMP?   TRUMP? - Page 5 EmptySat Sep 12, 2015 12:33 pm

9/12

We'll read early this morning Hillary is a desperate woman, her numbers
       keep going down the toilet, 37% of Democrats trust her, 63% don't trust her nor do
       they believe her, Trump is rising like a shooting star 32% and the Republican party
       is scared to death and the other Republican clowns who can't get their act together
       are 3% - 15% , as far as I'm concerned Huckellbey , Rand Paul, Cruz are finished
       why because their bringing in religion into politics and that will destroy their running
       people right now from all the comments I read on the web are furious, don't they 
       know their's a separation of Church and State ? or are they ignorant and another
       thing people don't fall anymore for politiicians running the same old game they
       play, promises, promises, promises...

Cheers...Joe..... Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Abe F. March
Five Star Member
Five Star Member
Abe F. March

TRUMP? - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: TRUMP?   TRUMP? - Page 5 EmptySat Sep 12, 2015 12:44 pm

I'm no HIlary fan, never have been.  I would like to see a woman as President, but she is not the one I would choose.  As for Trump, I haven't change my mind on him.  In fact my opinions about him have hardened.  He must first become the Republican nominee.  At least we have some breathing room before we begin to panic.
Back to top Go down
alice
Five Star Member
Five Star Member
alice

TRUMP? - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: TRUMP?   TRUMP? - Page 5 EmptySat Sep 12, 2015 1:01 pm

Thank Heavens Trump is ruining the Republican Party.  He is a sick joke. 
I don't want Hillary.  Bernie would be great. Biden even better.
Back to top Go down
dkchristi
Five Star Member
Five Star Member
dkchristi

TRUMP? - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: TRUMP?   TRUMP? - Page 5 EmptySat Sep 12, 2015 1:16 pm

I do think that V.P. Biden would make a good president.  I still believe Hillary is better qualified for today's world stage.  

It always seems like elections are votes for the best of the worse case.
Back to top Go down
joefrank
Five Star Member
Five Star Member
joefrank

TRUMP? - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: TRUMP?   TRUMP? - Page 5 EmptySat Sep 12, 2015 1:58 pm

9/12

I don't think Joe Biden has the " Fire In The Belly," to run,
            from what I read in interviews he has given , he doesn't have the
            steam that's from his son's death and at 73 I think he would prefer
            not to, I don't blame him....

Cheers.....Joe..... Very Happy
Back to top Go down
alice
Five Star Member
Five Star Member
alice

TRUMP? - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: TRUMP?   TRUMP? - Page 5 EmptyTue Sep 15, 2015 8:01 am

The problem with Trump is that he is mesmerizing.  You never know exactly what he will say next or who he will attack.  He is unscripted and  unpredictable.

I think  he will be around for quite awhile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

TRUMP? - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: TRUMP?   TRUMP? - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

TRUMP?
Page 5 of 14Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 9 ... 14  Next