Published Authors

A place for budding and experienced authors to share ideas about publishing and marketing books

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  Featured MembersFeatured Members  ArticlesArticles  

The GOP debate

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
joefrank
Five Star Member
Five Star Member
joefrank

Number of posts : 8210
Registration date : 2008-11-04

The GOP debate - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The GOP debate   The GOP debate - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 15, 2015 12:26 pm

8/15

Jimmy Carter is an extreme leftist just as much as Hillary and the
                         Pres. what amazes me is the democratic very far left won't even say
                         they agree they always think their right, I don't think so, they will not
                         sink this country into the ground, people are smarter now than they
                         were eight years ago, anyone following a new Pied Piper, I don't think so !

Cheers..........Joe........ Cool
Back to top Go down
http://joseph-frank-baraba-artistwebsites.om
Abe F. March
Five Star Member
Five Star Member
Abe F. March

Number of posts : 10768
Registration date : 2008-01-26

PostSubject: Re: The GOP debate   The GOP debate - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 15, 2015 12:35 pm

If extreme left means one is a humanatarian, I would want to be considered in that category. 
Left or right doesn't mean much unless you want it to mean something.  It really doesn't matter what political party a candidate represents.  If he/she is a good person and wants to do what is best for the citizens of our country - all the citizens, that is the person I will support.
Back to top Go down
joefrank
Five Star Member
Five Star Member
joefrank

Number of posts : 8210
Registration date : 2008-11-04

PostSubject: Re: The GOP debate   The GOP debate - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 15, 2015 1:06 pm

8/14

Boy talk about drinking the Jim Jones Kool Aid , people are so
                      out of touch......Now I know why this country is going down the
                      toilet...

Cheers....Joe... Shocked
Back to top Go down
http://joseph-frank-baraba-artistwebsites.om
Abe F. March
Five Star Member
Five Star Member
Abe F. March

Number of posts : 10768
Registration date : 2008-01-26

PostSubject: Re: The GOP debate   The GOP debate - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 10, 2016 1:35 pm

The latest debate was seen world-wide.  People are talking about it and the comments are not flattery.  There is the subject of American inference in foreign affairs.

Considering the result of American interference in the Middle East,
Was Iraq better off with Saddam Hussein as ruler?
Was Libya better off with Kadaffi as ruler?
Is Syria better off with Assad as ruler?

The result of American interference caused hundreds of thousands of lives.  Would any of the dead preferred living under the dictates of their regime instead of dying?  Dead is dead regardless what weapons are used.  The cost of war and the destruction caused, although in trillions of dollars is less important than the lives lost.  The current problem is trying to remove an unwanted Syrian ruler.  The devastation/destruction continues as major players are in a power struggle to win.  What do we intend to win? 
ISIS did not exist before America’s invasion of Iraq.  Listening to the current political rhetoric, the solution is to kill the offenders.  Have we not yet learned that killing does not solve problems?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The GOP debate   The GOP debate - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

The GOP debate
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2