Published Authors

A place for budding and experienced authors to share ideas about publishing and marketing books

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  Featured MembersFeatured Members  ArticlesArticles  

TUESDAYS PRESIDENTIAL DEBATE WILL BE A KNOCK OUT

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
joefrank
Five Star Member
Five Star Member
joefrank

Number of posts : 8210
Registration date : 2008-11-04

TUESDAYS PRESIDENTIAL DEBATE WILL BE A KNOCK OUT Empty
PostSubject: TUESDAYS PRESIDENTIAL DEBATE WILL BE A KNOCK OUT   TUESDAYS PRESIDENTIAL DEBATE WILL BE A KNOCK OUT EmptySun Oct 14, 2012 3:18 pm

10/14/2012

I believe Tuesdays Presidentail debate will be a knock down drag out

fight , after Tuesday we will see who is the strongest and the winner,

I can't wait ...........

Cheers..Joe...TUESDAYS PRESIDENTIAL DEBATE WILL BE A KNOCK OUT 748523
Back to top Go down
http://joseph-frank-baraba-artistwebsites.om
dkchristi
Five Star Member
Five Star Member
dkchristi

Number of posts : 8594
Registration date : 2008-12-29

PostSubject: Re: TUESDAYS PRESIDENTIAL DEBATE WILL BE A KNOCK OUT   TUESDAYS PRESIDENTIAL DEBATE WILL BE A KNOCK OUT EmptySun Oct 14, 2012 4:33 pm

If it's a test between who has memorized the best, then it is no test. If it is a meeting where Romney comes clean about his actual intentions as president, that will be meaningful. If President Obama is able to articulate all that he has accomplished and leaves nothing out, that will be meaningful. If he can be detailed about the next four years, that will be meaningful.
Back to top Go down
http://www.dkchristi.webs.com
Abe F. March
Five Star Member
Five Star Member
Abe F. March

Number of posts : 10768
Registration date : 2008-01-26

PostSubject: Re: TUESDAYS PRESIDENTIAL DEBATE WILL BE A KNOCK OUT   TUESDAYS PRESIDENTIAL DEBATE WILL BE A KNOCK OUT EmptySun Oct 14, 2012 11:30 pm

Joe, I don't expect a knock-out. As DK said, I hope that what is said is truth and not more lies. A President is not on the same level as the opponent. The opponent has the advantage in that he can say anything and get away with it.

We will find out who wins at the ballot box. Even there, I have my fingers crossed. Fraud is the enemy.
Back to top Go down
joefrank
Five Star Member
Five Star Member
joefrank

PostSubject: Re: TUESDAYS PRESIDENTIAL DEBATE WILL BE A KNOCK OUT   TUESDAYS PRESIDENTIAL DEBATE WILL BE A KNOCK OUT EmptyMon Oct 15, 2012 7:11 am

10/15/2012

I guess wew won't know for three weeks, what's a

more of a horror story is one news show said what

would happen if both candidates get 269 Electoral

votes ? Who will decide who gets it ?

Cheers..Joe...TUESDAYS PRESIDENTIAL DEBATE WILL BE A KNOCK OUT 925501
Back to top Go down
alice
Five Star Member
Five Star Member
alice

Number of posts : 15672
Registration date : 2008-10-22

PostSubject: Re: TUESDAYS PRESIDENTIAL DEBATE WILL BE A KNOCK OUT   TUESDAYS PRESIDENTIAL DEBATE WILL BE A KNOCK OUT EmptyMon Oct 15, 2012 8:22 am

The news media would be thrilled if it were a tie. They could keep on keeping on--I hope it is decisive so there is no room for doubt.

I am undergoing battery replacement surgery tomorrow and hope I get though in time for the debate. The pundits and I never agree, so I like to watch and form my own opinion.

I do think Obama will be ready for Romney this time. If he isn't, he will still have my vote.

Romney will not get my vote no matter what. Too many lies.

TUESDAYS PRESIDENTIAL DEBATE WILL BE A KNOCK OUT 798629 TUESDAYS PRESIDENTIAL DEBATE WILL BE A KNOCK OUT 798629 TUESDAYS PRESIDENTIAL DEBATE WILL BE A KNOCK OUT 798629
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/acrooker/
dkchristi
Five Star Member
Five Star Member
dkchristi

PostSubject: Re: TUESDAYS PRESIDENTIAL DEBATE WILL BE A KNOCK OUT   TUESDAYS PRESIDENTIAL DEBATE WILL BE A KNOCK OUT EmptyMon Oct 15, 2012 8:32 am

I am putting my positive energy into the universe, working for the Democratic party by inputting canvass data and believing that the people in this country will pull through for the party that truly works for all the people and does not dupe the ordinary people through it's religious right mumbo jumbo.

I feel sorry for women in the republican party. Here the rest of the world where women have no rights under religious dogma governments and are looking to us to support their fight to save them from mutilation that eliminates sexual pleasure, lack of education, no rights to vote, no rights to work or serve in government, no right to choose the person to love, no right to property or their children ... and we are faced with a religious right party trying to implement religious dogma that bit by bit eats away at the rights we have gained in our own country - a country founded on religious freedom and separation of church and state.

How barbaric is it to make abortion illegal? For some women it will take them back to the days of abortion death. It is men forcing their power and control over women into a woman's private decision with her physician - the rights the United States of America rightly provide to a woman because we are not barbarians. We had to fight to gain equal rights for blacks, equal rights for women, pay equity, the opportunity for women to participate in sports. Many of our churches are still a long way from allowing women to participate in their "higher level" sacraments and leadership. Is that what we want running our government? I've no problem with a person representing such a church in their personal life; I have a major problem with legislation that implements their religious dogma across a nation that has multiple relgions and the freedom of expression.

Women are also harmed by the austerity planned by the Romney/Ryan ticket. Who are the poor elderly in nursing homes under medicaid? It is women because they had no resources due to pay inequities and staying home to raise children while men gained incomes, social security and their place in society. Who else will suffer by the cuts? Children. Children have no voice in their behalf except the voice of women who are most of the social service workers and teachers crying in the wilderness for the sake of our children, many of whom were made food insecure - hungry - by the Bush Administration - and that includes Mr. Ryan - excesses without appropriate taxation.

A nation of this size needs a tax structure to support the basic needs of its people and support an infrastructure for growth and commerce. It is criminal to allow 400 plus billionaires - four times as many as in any country in the world - to return so little to the country in which they choose to live and reap the benefits. What's even worse is that they feel their obligation and the republican party doesn't. People do need the dignity of work - work that earns a living to support a family. Infrastructure jobs will provide that dignity. PResident Obama's jobs bills for infrastructure and for returning veterans have been politicized into impotence when they could have made a major difference.

Why? Because the republican party has learned the science fiction truth - that the big lie will make the rest of the lies fit. The big lie is that we are going over a fiscal cliff. The cliff is the resolute non-working status of the republicans in congress. They created the last debt ceiling crisis to add to the big lie. Simple changes to the taxing structure, creation of infrastructure jobs that will also support mom and pop start-ups to serve people who have money to spend, stopping the drain from the economy by the shipment of job overseas - these measures will heal the financial "crisis" that has not been allowed to fully heal under the Obama Administration because it was in the Republican interests for him to fail so they could take over the government - with the same Bush administration people - Ryan included - implement the same policies - and further grow the wealth of those who, through deregulation - continue to gain wealth, return none of it it - and have not suffered one iota with the Bush debacle.

Wake Up!!! Half this country has been duped by Republican propaganda and rhetoric. Ordinary people have a place for their religious beliefs in the Democratic party - they are their personal right to enforce in their personal lives. There is no fiscal cliff; there's no better time in history to borrow money than under today's rates.
Back to top Go down
joefrank
Five Star Member
Five Star Member
joefrank

PostSubject: Re: TUESDAYS PRESIDENTIAL DEBATE WILL BE A KNOCK OUT   TUESDAYS PRESIDENTIAL DEBATE WILL BE A KNOCK OUT EmptyMon Oct 15, 2012 9:46 am

10/15/2012

It's called a FLAT TAX 20% on everything except food.

No one escapes.........Get rid of the old structure which

no one understands....

Cheers..Joe...TUESDAYS PRESIDENTIAL DEBATE WILL BE A KNOCK OUT 925501
Back to top Go down
dkchristi
Five Star Member
Five Star Member
dkchristi

PostSubject: Re: TUESDAYS PRESIDENTIAL DEBATE WILL BE A KNOCK OUT   TUESDAYS PRESIDENTIAL DEBATE WILL BE A KNOCK OUT EmptyMon Oct 15, 2012 2:38 pm

Flat taxes always harm those least able to pay. Look at it this way. Say I earn 10,000. The flat tax takes 20% of that 10,000 so now I have 9,800. My annual house payment and expenses is 10,000 so the tax makes me impoverished.

If my income is 20,000, 20% leaves me with 19,600. I am far above the sustenance level. It keeps working the same up the line.

Thus, the lower income people are always the brunt of the tax and a higher percent of their living income goes to taxes than those in the upper incomes. That's why a graduated tax is fair. Those with more gain more from the rights to live in this country; their obligation is to return more.

Our 20,000 earners might be able to afford a home with interest expense as a deduction. Without it, he'll never save enough for a home.

Our 40,000 income has lots left over and will always afford a home even without a deduction.

In terms of the overall economy, home ownership is a plus and to be encouraged. Some deductions are for the good of the economy from a different direction.

This is very simplified. Bottom line: basic living requires a minimum income. To tax a minimum life of a person whose work contributes to the excesses of a high income earner is not fair if it's taxed at the same rate.
Back to top Go down
joefrank
Five Star Member
Five Star Member
joefrank

PostSubject: Re: TUESDAYS PRESIDENTIAL DEBATE WILL BE A KNOCK OUT   TUESDAYS PRESIDENTIAL DEBATE WILL BE A KNOCK OUT EmptyMon Oct 15, 2012 3:53 pm

10/15/2012

A Flat Tax is the only way to make everyone pay, high

income , low income, no one escapes...The old Tax structure

would be thrown out, ...

Cheer..Joe..TUESDAYS PRESIDENTIAL DEBATE WILL BE A KNOCK OUT 748523
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: TUESDAYS PRESIDENTIAL DEBATE WILL BE A KNOCK OUT   TUESDAYS PRESIDENTIAL DEBATE WILL BE A KNOCK OUT Empty

Back to top Go down

TUESDAYS PRESIDENTIAL DEBATE WILL BE A KNOCK OUT
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Published Authors :: Society :: All Political Discussions-
Jump to: