Published Authors

A place for budding and experienced authors to share ideas about publishing and marketing books

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  Featured MembersFeatured Members  ArticlesArticles  

Presidential Candidate(s)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Abe F. March
Five Star Member
Five Star Member
Abe F. March

Number of posts : 10768
Registration date : 2008-01-26

Presidential Candidate(s) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Presidential Candidate(s)   Presidential Candidate(s) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 30, 2015 8:48 pm

I heard some remarks by Trump on CNN this morning.  He said that he would bring back the respect America once had in the world.  I've heard this remark before.  When a Candidate makes such a statement, I think they should be challenged and required to state when that happened and who was President when we had that respect.  We know who was President when we lost it.  Generalized statements need to be challenged.  From people I've talked with where I live, Trump is viewed as a laughing matter.  He is making the run for President entertaining.  It is not surprising that he is high in some polls for the entertainment he provides.   His recent comment:  "if Hilary Clinton couldn't satisfy her husband, how can she satisfy America?"  Does that sound Presidential?
Back to top Go down
joefrank
Five Star Member
Five Star Member
joefrank

Number of posts : 8210
Registration date : 2008-11-04

PostSubject: Re: Presidential Candidate(s)   Presidential Candidate(s) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 30, 2015 9:17 pm

7/30

We all know Hillary is a liar, a fraud, has no knowledge, she's a severe
     leftist, she's a desperate woman.....At least Trump tells the truth, all the politicians
     I've seen are frauds, they lie, they cheat, they would sell their own Mother down the
     river, you see I shoot from the hip and I dare anyone on the democratic left to get 
     nasty with me because you know why they don't know the truth if someone hit them
     in the mouth with it, the minute you challenge them they get all nasty, so as far as 
     I'm concerned they should dry up, disappear , their not wanted !

Cheers........Joe........ Presidential Candidate(s) - Page 2 748523
Back to top Go down
http://joseph-frank-baraba-artistwebsites.om
Abe F. March
Five Star Member
Five Star Member
Abe F. March

PostSubject: Re: Presidential Candidate(s)   Presidential Candidate(s) - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 31, 2015 1:16 am

Wow Joe, your blanket statements mirror that of what I referenced earlier.  You say: "We all know Hillary is a liar, a fraud, has no knowledge..." 
How can you assume "we all know"?  "has no knowledge?..."  Come on Joe, I think you know better than that and are just blowing steam.  Trump tells the truth?  You are sure of that? 

Degrading one candidate while elevating the status of another seems to be political rhetoric.

I think we want to believe what a candidate says, especially when they say what we want to hear. 
Isn't that what politicians do to get elected?
Back to top Go down
joefrank
Five Star Member
Five Star Member
joefrank

PostSubject: Re: Presidential Candidate(s)   Presidential Candidate(s) - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 31, 2015 6:03 am

7/31

It's called dazzle them with your intellect and baffle them with your
    bullshit ! That's what politicians do and they do it dam well, I believe the American
    public and I being one of them are tired of it, we want someone in who will do the
    job and not give the public a snow job like this president, and don't call me prejudice
    to me it can be a woman, a white guy etc., he hasn't even helped his own people,  to
    me he lied , he's just as apart of the political establishment as all the others, they only
    worry about their own rear ends when it comes time to get elected, so you and I know
    that's true I've seen this go on since I was a teenager 55 years ago but then the public
    had morals and if a politician was in a scandal that was the end of his career, today it's
    nothing, sorry to me when your in the public eye you better uphold a good standard to
    me it's like these so called actors, actresses, singers what kind of morals are they showing
    young kids today...
                                                           Cheers...Joe....... Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Abe F. March
Five Star Member
Five Star Member
Abe F. March

PostSubject: Re: Presidential Candidate(s)   Presidential Candidate(s) - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 31, 2015 7:52 am

Our current President has done much good.  I believe that he would have done even more if not blocked by the opposition.  He is not perfect, no one is.  I find him honorable and intelligent.  The present dilemma concerning the negotiations with Iran to find a peaceful solution is being blocked by the same people who have blocked his other initiatives.  It is tough to maintain peace and easy to go to war.  The tough issues are being worked on and I support our President.  It is a difficult job and he has handled it well.  Once he is gone, the work he has done will be recognized.  This often happens with people we know.  We recognize the good they do only when they have passed.  Let's give credit where credit is due while they are alive.
Back to top Go down
joefrank
Five Star Member
Five Star Member
joefrank

PostSubject: Re: Presidential Candidate(s)   Presidential Candidate(s) - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 31, 2015 8:52 am

7/31

We need a system where if after a year nothing is done then their out, we vote
              in a new Congress and Senate, but the numbers have to be cut down, we have 
              way too many Congressmen and Senators....And he hasn't done his job as our
              President, and you keep ignoring what I have said " He hasn't done anything to
              help his own people and that means jobs, look it up, the black people without
              jobs is very high, we need to do what Roosevelt did, the WPA System , our
              infrastructure system is falling apart, we'll since we have a lot of people who
              need jobs, the govt. pay them a decent wage and put them to work on Highway,
              bridges, tunnels, etc....And by the way have the idiots raise the amount how much
              an employee pays towards SS Tax I believe the cap is $150,000- ? But the new
              cap should be up to 100 Million dollars X 12% no one not even wealthy CEO's nor
              nor Actors, Actresses, etc should get away without paying, that would keep the SS
              system solvent, also re do the Tax Codes , drop it and make a Flat Tax 20% on
              everything except food, want to see how the national debt disappears and also
              while I'm at it " NO FOREIGN AIDE TO ANYONE UNLESS THEIRS A DISASTER !"
              I'm sick and tired of the politicians pandering to other countries, it has to stop !
              Our people come first before anyone.... I may just run for President ....

Cheers........Joe...... Very Happy
Back to top Go down
dkchristi
Five Star Member
Five Star Member
dkchristi

Number of posts : 8594
Registration date : 2008-12-29

PostSubject: Re: Presidential Candidate(s)   Presidential Candidate(s) - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 31, 2015 9:53 am

Joe, when President Obama began his administration there were many potential bills for the Congress to implement that provided jobs through rebuilding infrastructure, especially schools in inner cities, etc. that would have addressed many of your concerns.  The Congress was more concerned with abortion, gay marriage, Mexican immigrants, reducing the deficit at the expense of the needy and with no contribution from the global corporations, etc. 

However, the Congress' main direction was to bring down this president by obstructing every breath he took.  This is not a trumped up view, but rather the stated position of the Republican delegation in Congress.  Additionally they made a pledge to their funders to do nothing that would put President Obama in a good light even at the expense of the U.S.

With all that baggage, his legacy from the previous administration was debt, a falling economy, failing corporations, the housing debacle, eternal war and a staggering deficit.  The fact that he accomplished health care is a miracle.
Back to top Go down
http://www.dkchristi.webs.com
alice
Five Star Member
Five Star Member
alice

Number of posts : 15672
Registration date : 2008-10-22

PostSubject: Re: Presidential Candidate(s)   Presidential Candidate(s) - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 31, 2015 11:17 am

Abe F. March wrote:
Our current President has done much good.  I believe that he would have done even more if not blocked by the opposition.  He is not perfect, no one is.  I find him honorable and intelligent.  The present dilemma concerning the negotiations with Iran to find a peaceful solution is being blocked by the same people who have blocked his other initiatives.  It is tough to maintain peace and easy to go to war.  The tough issues are being worked on and I support our President.  It is a difficult job and he has handled it well.  Once he is gone, the work he has done will be recognized.  This often happens with people we know.  We recognize the good they do only when they have passed.  Let's give credit where credit is due while they are alive.

I agree.
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/acrooker/
joefrank
Five Star Member
Five Star Member
joefrank

PostSubject: Re: Presidential Candidate(s)   Presidential Candidate(s) - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 31, 2015 11:28 am

7/31

Well he has one more year..Let's see if he proves himself ? 

Cheers....Joe.... Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Presidential Candidate(s)   Presidential Candidate(s) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Presidential Candidate(s)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2