Published Authors

A place for budding and experienced authors to share ideas about publishing and marketing books

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  Featured MembersFeatured Members  ArticlesArticles  

Something beautiful and awesome to start your day...

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
dkchristi
Five Star Member
Five Star Member
dkchristi

Number of posts : 8594
Registration date : 2008-12-29

Something beautiful and awesome to start your day... Empty
PostSubject: Something beautiful and awesome to start your day...   Something beautiful and awesome to start your day... EmptyFri Mar 14, 2014 6:43 am

https://www.youtube.com/embed/88UVJpQGi88
Back to top Go down
http://www.dkchristi.webs.com
alj
Five Star Member
Five Star Member
alj

Number of posts : 9633
Registration date : 2008-12-05

PostSubject: Re: Something beautiful and awesome to start your day...   Something beautiful and awesome to start your day... EmptyFri Mar 14, 2014 7:25 am

You are right - awesome
Back to top Go down
http://www.annjoiner.com
Abe F. March
Five Star Member
Five Star Member
Abe F. March

Number of posts : 10768
Registration date : 2008-01-26

PostSubject: Re: Something beautiful and awesome to start your day...   Something beautiful and awesome to start your day... EmptyFri Mar 14, 2014 9:11 am

Thanks, DK.  I am fortunate to have seen such a flock of birds doing their thing where I now live.  It is awesome to behold.  How they navigate without bumping into one another is a mystery.
Back to top Go down
Betty Fasig
Five Star Member
Five Star Member
Betty Fasig

Number of posts : 4334
Registration date : 2008-06-12

PostSubject: Re: Something beautiful and awesome to start your day...   Something beautiful and awesome to start your day... EmptyFri Mar 14, 2014 5:48 pm

Wonderful is not an adequate word.  Here, on my small space, the red winged black birds rain down out of the trees and cover the whole of the front of the property. Two acres of feeding and swirling and flying and raining down again. 
Thank you, DK, for the affirmation that all life is more.  Love, Betty
Back to top Go down
http://woofferwood.webs.com/
dkchristi
Five Star Member
Five Star Member
dkchristi

PostSubject: Re: Something beautiful and awesome to start your day...   Something beautiful and awesome to start your day... EmptyFri Mar 14, 2014 7:18 pm

I thought I wrote somewhere that I could hear the music as they undulated through the air, the music that comes from the Creator and touches the soul of all living things.  Perhaps it's the same music the composers hear to produce their wonderful scores or that wells from the souls of those who sing and play instruments.

Perhaps it's the music of poetry and dance and words that flow with elegance and beauty to describe this earthly experience or one of ethereal beauty - maybe it's the song of the angels for those so inclined.

Wherever the music originates, wherever those birds fly in unison, a person looks to the sky in wonder anywhere in the universe and we are touched by their wonder as we share the same moments.
Back to top Go down
joefrank
Five Star Member
Five Star Member
joefrank

Number of posts : 8210
Registration date : 2008-11-04

PostSubject: Re: Something beautiful and awesome to start your day...   Something beautiful and awesome to start your day... EmptyFri Mar 14, 2014 9:41 pm

3/15/2014

This beautiful, almost like watching a ballet. That's why I love birds, their
                     song, beauty and flight. Soon here outside there will be hundreds of
                     Sparrow, then hundreds of babies born, all living under the eaves of the
                     bldg., every morning the sparrows and other birds who migrate here every
                     Spring chatter like crazy, then the Barn Swallows come and build their nests
                     all over the property against the walls but high up, here's an example I
                     photographed last Spring..

Cheers.Joe

Something beautiful and awesome to start your day... Dsc00410
Back to top Go down
http://joseph-frank-baraba-artistwebsites.om
Abe F. March
Five Star Member
Five Star Member
Abe F. March

Number of posts : 10768
Registration date : 2008-01-26

PostSubject: Re: Something beautiful and awesome to start your day...   Something beautiful and awesome to start your day... EmptySat Mar 15, 2014 12:08 am

Barn Swallows are most interesting.  They build their nexts to last and return each year to those same nests.  Hermann Frech has a number of them in his Hof.  Rather than remove them due to the dirt they cause with droppings, he covers his car and places mats on the cement surface.  They are beautiful birds.
Back to top Go down
dkchristi
Five Star Member
Five Star Member
dkchristi

PostSubject: Re: Something beautiful and awesome to start your day...   Something beautiful and awesome to start your day... EmptySat Mar 15, 2014 7:25 am

I'm glad to know when people adjust their lives to the wildlife.  After all, it was their planet first...:-)  They have been adjusting to us.

Here, we build fake nests for the Osprey who lost their habitat and caused problems by nesting in lights and wires important to us.  We discovered we could build them nests higher and they would go there instead.  Thus, you see tall polls with Osprey nests in the middle of nowhere that once was their home.  Their instinct memory takes them back, year after year.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Something beautiful and awesome to start your day...   Something beautiful and awesome to start your day... Empty

Back to top Go down

Something beautiful and awesome to start your day...
Page 1 of 1