Published Authors

A place for budding and experienced authors to share ideas about publishing and marketing books

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  Featured MembersFeatured Members  ArticlesArticles  

Bad Start for 2016

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Abe F. March
Five Star Member
Five Star Member
Abe F. March

Number of posts : 10768
Registration date : 2008-01-26

Bad Start for 2016 Empty
PostSubject: Bad Start for 2016   Bad Start for 2016 EmptyFri Jan 08, 2016 11:11 am

The New Years as gotten off to a bad start.  Problems in Europe with migrants/refugees, shooting in Philadelphia (today) of a policeman by a suspected ISIS militant, men (jerks) taking a militant stand on government property in Utah.  Wars continue in Syria & Afghanistan while at the same time executions in Saudi Arabia has sparked a cause for war between Saudi Arabia and Iran.  N. Korea claims to have tested a Hydrogen Bomb underground creating fears and concerns with China, Japan and the West.  Children are starving in Syria with aid being blocked.  The overwhelming number of refugees in Lebanon and Jordan has reached unmanageable proportions.
Germany, Austria, Switzerland, Denmark and Sweden are dealing with attacks against women by the migrants/refugees.  It appears that they don’t know how to deal with the situation. 
While Obama took action on gun control, I fear the timing of his action will play into the hands of the NRA and pro-gun people, especially with the event in Philadelphia. 
I find it hard to believe that these are random acts.  It seems to be a planned effort by the ISIS militants and/or other terrorist related organizations.  To have simultaneous attacks in Köln, Hamburg and Munich on New Year’s Eve is not something one can call coincidence.

What to do?  I wish I knew.  Using caution is not something to ignore, however living in fear won’t solve anything and plays into the hands of the terrorists.
Back to top Go down
joefrank
Five Star Member
Five Star Member
joefrank

Number of posts : 8210
Registration date : 2008-11-04

Bad Start for 2016 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bad Start for 2016   Bad Start for 2016 EmptyFri Jan 08, 2016 1:51 pm

1/8

Flee Europe ! It's safer in the U.S.A.  Even in Texas, the Gov. of Texas
has challenge the Fed. Govt. and warned them...So come home to the land of Milk
and Honey....USA

Cheers.......Joe... Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://joseph-frank-baraba-artistwebsites.om
Abe F. March
Five Star Member
Five Star Member
Abe F. March

Number of posts : 10768
Registration date : 2008-01-26

Bad Start for 2016 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bad Start for 2016   Bad Start for 2016 EmptySat Jan 09, 2016 12:35 am

Joe, from what I see and hear, the US is the last place I would flee to if I was looking for security. I don't want to live anywhere where people carry guns.  I'm much safer where I am.  If I were in the US, I would seriously consider going to Canada before it becomes overcrowded with Americans going there.
I feel sad for my home country.  There was always the thought of returning, however instead of things getting better, they seem to be getting worse.  There is always hope.  Who is selected as our next President will determine much.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Bad Start for 2016 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bad Start for 2016   Bad Start for 2016 Empty

Back to top Go down

Bad Start for 2016
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Published Authors :: Society :: Current Events-
Jump to: