Published Authors

A place for budding and experienced authors to share ideas about publishing and marketing books

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  Featured MembersFeatured Members  ArticlesArticles  

End of the World

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Abe F. March
Five Star Member
Five Star Member
Abe F. March

Number of posts : 10768
Registration date : 2008-01-26

End of the World Empty
PostSubject: End of the World   End of the World EmptySat Sep 06, 2008 10:59 am

Just four more days (Sep 10th) until the end of the world. See following website:
http://www.time.com/time/health/article/0,8599,1838947,00.html?cnn=yes

Not even worth making the bed or brushing the teeth anymore. Best bet is to sit down with lots of chocolate and some Schnapps, and enjoy the second big bang.
Back to top Go down
P. Gordon Kennedy
Five Star Member
Five Star Member
P. Gordon Kennedy

Number of posts : 1076
Registration date : 2008-01-13

End of the World Empty
PostSubject: Re: End of the World   End of the World EmptySat Sep 06, 2008 2:59 pm

More paronoid people thinking the world's about to end. We've seen this sort of thing over and over again throughout history and yet the world has never ended. It does not at all seem conceivable that the Large Hadron Collider could create a black hole large enough to threaten the earth. It doesn't have enough power to do so. The only black holes it could possibly create would be many times smaller than protons and would rapidly decay into particles and antiparticles, most of which would anniahalate each other leaving only a puff of energy. Every time the end of the world has been promised, it hasn't come; I don't think this time will be any differnt.
Back to top Go down
Pam
Five Star Member
Five Star Member
Pam

Number of posts : 1790
Registration date : 2008-02-01

End of the World Empty
PostSubject: Re: End of the World   End of the World EmptySat Sep 06, 2008 8:14 pm

Well okay, but I think Schnapps and chocolate, a nice juicy steak and .... well, the list goes on pirate
Back to top Go down
http://www.mvpi.org
zadaconnaway
Five Star Member
Five Star Member
zadaconnaway

Number of posts : 4017
Registration date : 2008-01-16

End of the World Empty
PostSubject: Re: End of the World   End of the World EmptySat Sep 06, 2008 11:00 pm

So I have 3 or 4 days left, huh? "But I haven't seen the world yet," she wailed!
Back to top Go down
http://www.zadaconnaway.com
Abe F. March
Five Star Member
Five Star Member
Abe F. March

Number of posts : 10768
Registration date : 2008-01-26

End of the World Empty
PostSubject: Re: End of the World   End of the World EmptySun Sep 07, 2008 7:04 am

End of the World 985239 And I haven't seen you yet, Zada.
Back to top Go down
zadaconnaway
Five Star Member
Five Star Member
zadaconnaway

Number of posts : 4017
Registration date : 2008-01-16

End of the World Empty
PostSubject: Re: End of the World   End of the World EmptySun Sep 07, 2008 8:58 am

Shelagh posted my weemee! Did you see that?

Seriously, I really would like to see places like Germany, Ireland, Scotland and Wales where most of my ancestors started out. Maybe, one of these days, if we make it past the 10th and I ever get rich!

And it goes without saying that I would be able to visit many of the great friends I have in those places! But first, I should probably concentrate on the U.S.
Back to top Go down
http://www.zadaconnaway.com
Sponsored content

End of the World Empty
PostSubject: Re: End of the World   End of the World Empty

Back to top Go down

End of the World
Page 1 of 1