Published Authors

A place for budding and experienced authors to share ideas about publishing and marketing books

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  Featured MembersFeatured Members  ArticlesArticles  

Ghost Orchid print and pdf

Go down 
AuthorMessage
dkchristi
Five Star Member
Five Star Member
dkchristi

Number of posts : 8594
Registration date : 2008-12-29

Ghost Orchid print and pdf Empty
PostSubject: Ghost Orchid print and pdf   Ghost Orchid print and pdf EmptyFri Jul 19, 2013 7:31 pm

While I am seeking another publisher due to the closing of L & L Dreamspell, I have a few print copies of Ghost Orchid I am willing to sell with the original, beautiful cover by Linda House and I will also sell pdf copies (same as ebook, including cover picture) of Ghost Orchid by email for a small price, $2.99, for those who send me an email request and can pay with paypal.  The cost for the print book has to cover my cost and mailing.  So, while I still have a few print copies, I will accept payment to paypal at $14.95 to include mailing in the U.S.  I would recommend the pdf if you live outside the U.S.

This is a temporary situation.  Send me an email at dkchristi at yahoo dot com with your address or email depending on which copy you wish. 

If you don't work with paypall, you can buy me a gift certificate at Amazon.com for the price of the book or pdf.

My P.O. Box address is at my web site and you can even send a check in advance if you trust I will send you your product :-)

I know other publishers have closed, but this has been disconcerting.  First, because it was generated by the death of a talented young woman, a major partner in the business without whom it could not continue.  So there are many losses associated with the closing of L & L Dreamspell.  Linda designed the beautiful cover I use as an avatar here.

Ghost Orchid is a sensual story with some sexual content that triggers the imagination and is not graphic, but is contextual.  NPR Review raved about the beauty of the Everglades that shines through on every page, the ghost orchid the heart and soul of the story. It's about family roots and love relations in all their many flavors from the deepest friendships to love that is eternal.  It's held together by a mystery unfolding that holds the attention to the last page.

The reviews are still up at Amazon.com and some are found at dkchristi.com including amazing ghost orchid photographs and a beautiful trailer by award-winning environmental filmmaker, Darryl Saffer.
Back to top Go down
http://www.dkchristi.webs.com

Ghost Orchid print and pdf
Page 1 of 1