Published Authors

A place for budding and experienced authors to share ideas about publishing and marketing books

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  Featured MembersFeatured Members  ArticlesArticles  

Ghost Orchid - the mystery of Corkscrew Swamp

Go down 
AuthorMessage
dkchristi
Five Star Member
Five Star Member
dkchristi

Number of posts : 8594
Registration date : 2008-12-29

Ghost Orchid - the mystery of Corkscrew Swamp Empty
PostSubject: Ghost Orchid - the mystery of Corkscrew Swamp   Ghost Orchid - the mystery of Corkscrew Swamp EmptySat Sep 19, 2009 7:43 pm

I am also seeking reviewers. Unlike Arirang, Ghost Orchid is a tight story of 162 pages. If you like a mystery with a paranormal twist, you will enjoy Ghost Orchid. The Loves, lies and redemption of a family are revealed, one coincidence at a time as a mystery unravels and answers the question: Is love eternal? Those who appreciate nature will enter the swamp and succumb to its serenity and mystery. Nothing compares to the ghost orchid, watching and working its magic from high up in the cypress canopy. Ethereal and elegant, the ghosts dance in the swamp breeze and deliver their message on the cool swamp breeze.

It is written that ghost orchids are associated with death. I prefer to think the association is with the manifestation of the soul, new life. Ghost orchids on a grave celebrate the ascension of the soul.
Back to top Go down
http://www.dkchristi.webs.com

Ghost Orchid - the mystery of Corkscrew Swamp
Page 1 of 1