Published Authors

A place for budding and experienced authors to share ideas about publishing and marketing books

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  Featured MembersFeatured Members  ArticlesArticles  

Just looking for a better life!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
LC
Five Star Member
Five Star Member
LC

Number of posts : 5044
Registration date : 2009-03-28

Just looking for a better life! Empty
PostSubject: Just looking for a better life!   Just looking for a better life! EmptyFri Dec 28, 2012 4:14 pm

lol

http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/nation/2012/12/27/drug-traffickers-target-national-forests/1795001/
Back to top Go down
alice
Five Star Member
Five Star Member
alice

Number of posts : 15672
Registration date : 2008-10-22

PostSubject: Re: Just looking for a better life!   Just looking for a better life! EmptyFri Dec 28, 2012 4:32 pm

Not good news!
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/acrooker/
Abe F. March
Five Star Member
Five Star Member
Abe F. March

Number of posts : 10768
Registration date : 2008-01-26

PostSubject: Re: Just looking for a better life!   Just looking for a better life! EmptySat Dec 29, 2012 12:04 am

We know prohibition doesn't work, so why insist on it? That applies to guns cigarettes and drugs.
It is human nature to want what we can't have. As children we were prohibited from eating too much candy. That only increased the desire for more.

Make Marijuana available and the drug cartels will diminish. I think much of the problem involves tax. If the government received tax on the sale of drugs, it would hold a different view.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Just looking for a better life!   Just looking for a better life! Empty

Back to top Go down

Just looking for a better life!
Page 1 of 1