Published Authors

A place for budding and experienced authors to share ideas about publishing and marketing books

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  Featured MembersFeatured Members  ArticlesArticles  

Hiya!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Bethmasarik

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2011-12-29

Hiya! Empty
PostSubject: Hiya!   Hiya! EmptyThu Jun 28, 2012 10:34 am

I can't remember if I've ever introduced myself or not. So, just in case I haven't, I'm here to say hello!

My name is Beth Ann Masarik, though most people usually call me Beth. Very Happy I write Young Adult/Fantasy books, and I also run an online magazine called Literary Lunes. I'll write more about that later though.

I am always looking forward to meeting new people.

To get to know me and what I write better, please visit my website www.bethannmasarik.com and my blog www.bahbammymusings.wordpress.com

Hope to speak to some of you soon!

Hiya! 765642

Beth
Back to top Go down
Shelagh
Admin
Admin
Shelagh

Number of posts : 12662
Registration date : 2008-01-11

Hiya! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hiya!   Hiya! EmptyThu Jun 28, 2012 11:05 am

Hi Beth,

Welcome to the forum!
Back to top Go down
http://shelaghwatkins.co.uk
Abe F. March
Five Star Member
Five Star Member
Abe F. March

Number of posts : 10768
Registration date : 2008-01-26

Hiya! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hiya!   Hiya! EmptyThu Jun 28, 2012 12:50 pm

Welcome Beth, informative website.
Back to top Go down
fleamailman
Four Star Member
Four Star Member
fleamailman

Number of posts : 957
Registration date : 2010-04-30

Hiya! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hiya!   Hiya! EmptyFri Jun 29, 2012 11:26 am

"...welcome to publishauthors, where to post is to publish now, nah perhaps not, or at least perhaps that was not what was meant by the forum title here even if a poster is quickly judged by the nature of his or her posts directly where mine are me then..." mentioned the goblin who had befriended the writertypes and normal people here from way back now, a quick gulp of coffee before he dived back into his welcome now, saying "...tell you what then, I'll link to your blog promise, but first write with us awhile giving the reader a chance to see who you are by what you post...", and with that the dipped his hand into his pocket and pulled out a red carpet with matching side rails together with snapping paparazzi of course, muttering "...honestly I prefer tea and biscuits myself, too much palaver by half, besides anonymity is one's eternal youth so why ever settle for mere fame and fortune now, but I guess I'll never understand you humans anyway..."

Hiya! TeaMountain
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Hiya! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hiya!   Hiya! Empty

Back to top Go down

Hiya!
Page 1 of 1