Published Authors

A place for budding and experienced authors to share ideas about publishing and marketing books

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  Featured MembersFeatured Members  ArticlesArticles  

In need of publishing advice...

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
GoodGuyNutt

GoodGuyNutt

Number of posts : 13
Registration date : 2012-04-07

In need of publishing advice... Empty
PostSubject: In need of publishing advice...   In need of publishing advice... EmptyTue Apr 17, 2012 6:49 am

I had a book published with iUniverse and it was released on March 29th, 2012. Since then I have learned that there are numerous people who have bad a lot of bad dealing with that company, being lied to about their sales figures, not receiving their royalties, and other items of concern as well. I am wondering what I should do to make sure that I get what I should from the book. I know that I have sold a large number of copies as a result of being on mainstream radio shows across the country, and even a guest on a television show. Due to it being as early as it is they have told me that I can't see the figures until after 60 days, but also that I can only see them at the end of the quarter and they are unable to tell me the amount. They use a computer order system and as it is print on demand they would have to have records of how many have been ordered, printed, and shipped. Those who have read the books and are experts in the field of therapy and self-help have stated that the book is great and that it will sell huge numbers of books. The advice that I am seeking is what can I do? I know I can pull my book from them, but that doesn't stop them from selling the book, I also am wondering who is a reputable self-publisher that I can use? Is there a way to use mainstream publishing when I have experts saying that the book is an amazing new insight? Please help
Back to top Go down
http://justinnutt.com/
aklanlife

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2012-06-07

PostSubject: Hello   In need of publishing advice... EmptyThu Jun 07, 2012 6:27 am

Hello Justin,

I am working on a Publishing Company located at Las Vegas Nevada. The name of the company is International Alliance Pro-Publishing, LLC. We are looking for author and writers who would like to publish their book with us. You will only have to pay for the printing cost but not very expensive. Printing cost is only $5 per book. This cost includes ISBN, Barcode, the Cover, and Shipment to your place. Once printed, we will deliver your books into your place and the distribution will be your option. We only require a minimum of 10 copies. You may send me a personal message of visite our webpage at aklanlife.com

Best Regards,

AklanLife.com
Back to top Go down
Al Stevens
Five Star Member
Five Star Member
Al Stevens

Number of posts : 1727
Registration date : 2010-05-11

PostSubject: Re: In need of publishing advice...   In need of publishing advice... EmptyThu Jun 07, 2012 9:21 am

Please stop using this site to deliver spam for your vanity press.
Back to top Go down
http://alstevens.blogspot.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: In need of publishing advice...   In need of publishing advice... Empty

Back to top Go down

In need of publishing advice...
Page 1 of 1