Published Authors

A place for budding and experienced authors to share ideas about publishing and marketing books

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  Featured MembersFeatured Members  ArticlesArticles  

Another synchronicity at work

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
alj
Five Star Member
Five Star Member
alj

Number of posts : 9633
Registration date : 2008-12-05

Another synchronicity at work Empty
PostSubject: Another synchronicity at work   Another synchronicity at work EmptyMon Mar 12, 2012 11:04 am

I'm so excited!

bounceAnother synchronicity at work 986286Another synchronicity at work 973110Another synchronicity at work 811169Another synchronicity at work 704672cheers

A couple of weeks ago, I decided it was time to shift my priorities and take care of several tasks that never get done because the routines take up so much time. I have made several wonderful discoveries, the latest this very morning when I tackled the dusting and re-organizing of my DVD tower.

Lo and behold, in the next-to-the-bottom drawer, I found something that I do not remember purchasing, but am so glad that I did. (My synchronicities often work that way. I buy a book and it sits on my shelves, unread, for several years when something comes along and I just know that I will find a solution to whatever the problem is from the pages of that book.)

What I found was a DVD entitled Les Miserables: The Dream Cast. It was a video recording of the 10th Anniversary stage production, with the "best" performer from worldwide productions, all on stage singing the entire libretto from beginning to end.

I have been listening all morning. I found this clip from one of my favorite scenes:

I keep imagining Hugh Jackman and Russell Crowe singing and performing in the film.

How am I going to manage to wait until December?
Ann
Back to top Go down
http://www.annjoiner.com
Shelagh
Admin
Admin
Shelagh

Number of posts : 12662
Registration date : 2008-01-11

PostSubject: Re: Another synchronicity at work   Another synchronicity at work EmptyMon Mar 12, 2012 12:33 pm

I saw Les Misérables at the Queen's Theatre in the West End of London many years ago. It was absolutely wonderful. I also saw Phantom of the Opera live on stage in the West End. Two very different musicals but both excellent.
Back to top Go down
http://shelaghwatkins.co.uk
alj
Five Star Member
Five Star Member
alj

Number of posts : 9633
Registration date : 2008-12-05

PostSubject: Re: Another synchronicity at work   Another synchronicity at work EmptyMon Mar 12, 2012 12:49 pm

I saw Les Miz in DC in '88. I've never forgotten the experience - so powerful.

I haven't seem Phantom of the Opera on stage, but it is another powerful musical story.

I am so looking forward to the film.

Ann
Back to top Go down
http://www.annjoiner.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Another synchronicity at work   Another synchronicity at work Empty

Back to top Go down

Another synchronicity at work
Page 1 of 1