Published Authors

A place for budding and experienced authors to share ideas about publishing and marketing books

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  Featured MembersFeatured Members  ArticlesArticles  

Looking for like-minded authors to join marketing forces

Go down 
+4
joefrank
dmondeo
Shelagh
andyfrazierbooks
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
andyfrazierbooks

andyfrazierbooks

Number of posts : 11
Registration date : 2011-11-23

Looking for like-minded authors to join marketing forces  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Looking for like-minded authors to join marketing forces    Looking for like-minded authors to join marketing forces  - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 01, 2011 3:02 am

Is it possible to register on B&N with a non US address?
I tried to buy a book and it refuses to accept my International billing address.
Back to top Go down
Shelagh
Admin
Admin
Shelagh

Number of posts : 12662
Registration date : 2008-01-11

PostSubject: Re: Looking for like-minded authors to join marketing forces    Looking for like-minded authors to join marketing forces  - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 01, 2011 3:44 am

http://justbeingblunt.blogspot.com/2011/06/how-to-easily-download-nook-books-from.html
Back to top Go down
http://shelaghwatkins.co.uk
dkchristi
Five Star Member
Five Star Member
dkchristi

Number of posts : 8594
Registration date : 2008-12-29

PostSubject: Re: Looking for like-minded authors to join marketing forces    Looking for like-minded authors to join marketing forces  - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 01, 2011 4:18 am

This is all too complicated for me. I was up for it once, and particularly this time of year; but I lost my enthusiasm. Lately, I buy groceries with my journalism and my fiction writing is a "hobby." However, Ghost Orchid came out in 2009 and I haven't put up anything new since - though I still have some short stories to try with the "method." The excitement of a "new release" keeps the bubble growing. I do have a rewrite with my publisher, awaiting acceptance or rejection. I also have another book in process. My hopes lie there I believe.
Back to top Go down
http://www.dkchristi.webs.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Looking for like-minded authors to join marketing forces    Looking for like-minded authors to join marketing forces  - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Looking for like-minded authors to join marketing forces
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2