Published Authors

A place for budding and experienced authors to share ideas about publishing and marketing books

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  Featured MembersFeatured Members  ArticlesArticles  

Bachmann Wants America Like China-No Safety Nets

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
dtpollard
Four Star Member
Four Star Member
dtpollard

Number of posts : 636
Registration date : 2008-06-08

Bachmann Wants America Like China-No Safety Nets Empty
PostSubject: Bachmann Wants America Like China-No Safety Nets   Bachmann Wants America Like China-No Safety Nets EmptySun Nov 13, 2011 3:54 pm

"They save for their own retirement security, they
don't have AFDC (Aid to Families With Dependent Children), they don't have the
modern welfare state, and China's
growing...and so what I would do is look at the programs that LBJ gave us, with
the Great Society, and they'd be gone."

Back to top Go down
Domenic Pappalardo
Five Star Member
Five Star Member
Domenic Pappalardo

Number of posts : 2557
Registration date : 2009-04-27

PostSubject: Re: Bachmann Wants America Like China-No Safety Nets   Bachmann Wants America Like China-No Safety Nets EmptySun Nov 13, 2011 9:21 pm

cc

Last edited by Domenic Pappalardo on Mon Nov 14, 2011 8:41 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
LC
Five Star Member
Five Star Member
LC

Number of posts : 5044
Registration date : 2009-03-28

PostSubject: Re: Bachmann Wants America Like China-No Safety Nets   Bachmann Wants America Like China-No Safety Nets EmptyMon Nov 14, 2011 6:25 am

Last edited by LC on Fri Nov 25, 2011 1:15 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Abe F. March
Five Star Member
Five Star Member
Abe F. March

Number of posts : 10768
Registration date : 2008-01-26

PostSubject: Re: Bachmann Wants America Like China-No Safety Nets   Bachmann Wants America Like China-No Safety Nets EmptyMon Nov 14, 2011 6:46 am

I am in some agreement with LC. I believe a safety net is required for older people, however young people need to learn responsibility and they can't do that without risk. Risk has no safety net.

When people ask me about America, I can honestly tell them that America is for the young. There is opportunity - not guarantees. As for the elderly - the seniors, that's a different response.

"If the United States is famous for its get up and go, that is because Americans are descended from those who got up and came." And I might add, were welcomed. It appears that the welcome mat has been removed. Those with get up and go will go where they are welcomed and where they see opportunity.
Back to top Go down
alice
Five Star Member
Five Star Member
alice

Number of posts : 15672
Registration date : 2008-10-22

PostSubject: Re: Bachmann Wants America Like China-No Safety Nets   Bachmann Wants America Like China-No Safety Nets EmptyMon Nov 14, 2011 8:02 am

Bachmann is free to get up and leave the Presidential race as far as I am concerned. She will never get my vote.
Of course she wants no safety nets for Americans--she wants everything for the Congess
members. They should all be unemployed and with no beneifts--unemployment , healthcare,
food stamps and see how they like it.

They would change their tunes very quickly.

Bachmann Wants America Like China-No Safety Nets 798629 Bachmann Wants America Like China-No Safety Nets 798629 Bachmann Wants America Like China-No Safety Nets 798629
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/acrooker/
LC
Five Star Member
Five Star Member
LC

Number of posts : 5044
Registration date : 2009-03-28

PostSubject: Re: Bachmann Wants America Like China-No Safety Nets   Bachmann Wants America Like China-No Safety Nets EmptySun Nov 20, 2011 5:30 pm

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bachmann Wants America Like China-No Safety Nets   Bachmann Wants America Like China-No Safety Nets Empty

Back to top Go down

Bachmann Wants America Like China-No Safety Nets
Page 1 of 1