Published Authors

A place for budding and experienced authors to share ideas about publishing and marketing books

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  Featured MembersFeatured Members  ArticlesArticles  

Has the Budget Battle Improved Your Life?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
alice
Five Star Member
Five Star Member
alice

Number of posts : 15672
Registration date : 2008-10-22

Has the Budget Battle Improved Your Life? Empty
PostSubject: Has the Budget Battle Improved Your Life?   Has the Budget Battle Improved Your Life? EmptyTue Aug 02, 2011 9:45 am

I know a doctor who got so fed up with the news he got rid of cable TV. Those who did not follow this ridiculous incident are just the same off as those who agonized over it.

Those who did not watch it, saved themselves a lot of worry and stress

Moral of the story--take heed to those things you have control over--let go of those you can't do anything about.

My opinion.
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/acrooker/
Betty Fasig
Five Star Member
Five Star Member
Betty Fasig

Number of posts : 4334
Registration date : 2008-06-12

PostSubject: Re: Has the Budget Battle Improved Your Life?   Has the Budget Battle Improved Your Life? EmptyTue Aug 02, 2011 4:30 pm

Dear Alice,

I am so tired of the lies here on Florida TV. Scott is trying to look like he has created lots of job. His own corporation is who he is creating jobs for. Meanwhile, the old people come on and attack the raising of taxes and blame the Insurance commisioner. Are people really that stupid?

Love,

Betty
Back to top Go down
http://woofferwood.webs.com/
dkchristi
Five Star Member
Five Star Member
dkchristi

Number of posts : 8594
Registration date : 2008-12-29

PostSubject: Re: Has the Budget Battle Improved Your Life?   Has the Budget Battle Improved Your Life? EmptyTue Aug 02, 2011 5:02 pm

People are incapable of thinking for themselves. Thus, they listen to bits from someone they think knows - quote those bits - and bring others into their fold.
Of course the person feeding them the bits is acting in their personal self-interest.

Fortunately I've been following the national nonsense and missed the Florida nonsense.
Back to top Go down
http://www.dkchristi.webs.com
dkchristi
Five Star Member
Five Star Member
dkchristi

Number of posts : 8594
Registration date : 2008-12-29

PostSubject: Re: Has the Budget Battle Improved Your Life?   Has the Budget Battle Improved Your Life? EmptyTue Aug 02, 2011 5:09 pm

I just wish all those who want to see cuts in medicare and social security would return the checks they are collecting and those of their family members. That would probably take care of any shortfalls.

Those who wishing to cut government programs need to return their lucrative government contracts to provide these services they wish to cut. It goes on and on.

People are self-serving. They support those things that benefit them personally.Other people are other-centered. They have a world view and see beyond their personal needs, even willing to give up their own comfort to benefit others. Both hold their view as the correct one and gather evidence for support.

I only know that this world has sufficient resources to take care of its inhabitants and I wish we could use our intelligence to stop fighting and start allocating resources where they are needed.
Back to top Go down
http://www.dkchristi.webs.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Has the Budget Battle Improved Your Life?   Has the Budget Battle Improved Your Life? Empty

Back to top Go down

Has the Budget Battle Improved Your Life?
Page 1 of 1