Published Authors

A place for budding and experienced authors to share ideas about publishing and marketing books

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  Featured MembersFeatured Members  ArticlesArticles  

YOU HAVE TO SEE THIS -TINY HOUSES 89 SQUARE FEET WATCH VIDEO

Go down 
+3
dmondeo
Abe F. March
joefrank
7 posters
AuthorMessage
joefrank
Five Star Member
Five Star Member
joefrank

Number of posts : 8210
Registration date : 2008-11-04

YOU HAVE TO SEE THIS -TINY HOUSES 89 SQUARE FEET WATCH VIDEO Empty
PostSubject: YOU HAVE TO SEE THIS -TINY HOUSES 89 SQUARE FEET WATCH VIDEO   YOU HAVE TO SEE THIS -TINY HOUSES 89 SQUARE FEET WATCH VIDEO EmptyMon Feb 14, 2011 12:25 am

2/14/2011

You have to see this video, tiny houses 89 square feet,
amazing..

http://au.video.yahoo.com/watch/7888960/20914090

Cheers..Joe
Back to top Go down
http://joseph-frank-baraba-artistwebsites.om
Abe F. March
Five Star Member
Five Star Member
Abe F. March

Number of posts : 10768
Registration date : 2008-01-26

PostSubject: Re: YOU HAVE TO SEE THIS -TINY HOUSES 89 SQUARE FEET WATCH VIDEO   YOU HAVE TO SEE THIS -TINY HOUSES 89 SQUARE FEET WATCH VIDEO EmptyMon Feb 14, 2011 1:17 am

I like the concept. Living with less stuff or fluff gives you more. And with that "more" one can grow into larger space in time and the capability acquired by living with less.

The tiny house is a great idea for someone without children. To share that living with anyone means having the same mindset.

It could be a negative for a prospective bride. "Look what I have to offer you!"
On the other hand, it could define or determine true love.
Back to top Go down
dmondeo
Five Star Member
Five Star Member
dmondeo

Number of posts : 1485
Registration date : 2009-02-15

PostSubject: Re: YOU HAVE TO SEE THIS -TINY HOUSES 89 SQUARE FEET WATCH VIDEO   YOU HAVE TO SEE THIS -TINY HOUSES 89 SQUARE FEET WATCH VIDEO EmptyMon Feb 14, 2011 3:12 am

That looks ok on film I wonder what it's like to live in.
I notice that it's also on wheels so I would worry that someone could steal my home while I'm out at the supermarket.

When you think about it we do waste a lot of space don't we?
I'm sure I could live in a house of that size if I had to.
Back to top Go down
alj
Five Star Member
Five Star Member
alj

Number of posts : 9633
Registration date : 2008-12-05

PostSubject: Re: YOU HAVE TO SEE THIS -TINY HOUSES 89 SQUARE FEET WATCH VIDEO   YOU HAVE TO SEE THIS -TINY HOUSES 89 SQUARE FEET WATCH VIDEO EmptyMon Feb 14, 2011 4:50 am

It's about the size of the log cabins our ancestors built as they moved westward in this country. And this guy is single. They had large families. No wonder they spent so much time outside and lived closer to nature.

Ann
Back to top Go down
http://www.annjoiner.com
alice
Five Star Member
Five Star Member
alice

Number of posts : 15672
Registration date : 2008-10-22

PostSubject: Re: YOU HAVE TO SEE THIS -TINY HOUSES 89 SQUARE FEET WATCH VIDEO   YOU HAVE TO SEE THIS -TINY HOUSES 89 SQUARE FEET WATCH VIDEO EmptyMon Feb 14, 2011 8:12 am

We had an adorable house in Hemel Hempstead, England of about 500 square feet. We loved it and I still miss it.

It was made of brick and connected to other homes, so no worries of it being stolen.

Americans could stand to live less wastefully.
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/acrooker/
Al Stevens
Five Star Member
Five Star Member
Al Stevens

Number of posts : 1727
Registration date : 2010-05-11

PostSubject: Re: YOU HAVE TO SEE THIS -TINY HOUSES 89 SQUARE FEET WATCH VIDEO   YOU HAVE TO SEE THIS -TINY HOUSES 89 SQUARE FEET WATCH VIDEO EmptyMon Feb 14, 2011 10:47 am

It's like living in an RV. I know people who do that fulltime. We have spent entire summers in ours.
Back to top Go down
http://alstevens.blogspot.com
LC
Five Star Member
Five Star Member
LC

Number of posts : 5044
Registration date : 2009-03-28

PostSubject: Re: YOU HAVE TO SEE THIS -TINY HOUSES 89 SQUARE FEET WATCH VIDEO   YOU HAVE TO SEE THIS -TINY HOUSES 89 SQUARE FEET WATCH VIDEO EmptyMon Feb 14, 2011 11:06 am

If it works for him, great. I like my stuff and my space, and don't consider it wasteful. Where does that end? He has a bunch of towels. Making do with one would be less wasteful. Same for the books -buy a Kindle or use the library. I also can't see this successful in a cold weather climate. Maybe you'd need a second tiny house in Florida? lol.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: YOU HAVE TO SEE THIS -TINY HOUSES 89 SQUARE FEET WATCH VIDEO   YOU HAVE TO SEE THIS -TINY HOUSES 89 SQUARE FEET WATCH VIDEO Empty

Back to top Go down

YOU HAVE TO SEE THIS -TINY HOUSES 89 SQUARE FEET WATCH VIDEO
Page 1 of 1