Published Authors

A place for budding and experienced authors to share ideas about publishing and marketing books

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  Featured MembersFeatured Members  ArticlesArticles  

My new book

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
James
Four Star Member
Four Star Member

Number of posts : 457
Registration date : 2010-10-14

My new book Empty
PostSubject: My new book   My new book EmptyMon Feb 07, 2011 3:53 pm

I've decided to write a second book titled, On and On, the story of the ecliptic! This picture will be the cover!

It'll be a collection of short narratives (vignettes) that examine the origin of things ancient and mysterious! There are several stories that I like in particular. My favorite is Genesis 25! This vignette will clarify the birthright that Jacob said, (speaking to Esau) "Sell me your birthright today." The second is the Cerne Abbas Giant - tho this is a very very difficult story to tell.

/

My new book 179239_1556694719847_1309605920_31240934_1696526_n
/
James
/

Add a caption
I've decided to write a second book titled, "On and On, the story of the ecliptic!" This picture will be on the cover! It'll be a collection of short narratives (vignettes) that examine the origin of things ancient and mysterious! There are several stories that I like in particular. My favorite is Genesis 25! This vignette will clarify the birthright that Jacob said, (speaking to Esau) "Sell me your birthright today." The second is the Cerne Abbas Giant - tho this is a very very difficult story to tell.
Back to top Go down
Abe F. March
Five Star Member
Five Star Member
Abe F. March

Number of posts : 10768
Registration date : 2008-01-26

My new book Empty
PostSubject: Re: My new book   My new book EmptyMon Feb 07, 2011 10:21 pm

Nice cover.
It makes me wonder what the child is seeing and/or thinking as it looks out the window.
Back to top Go down
James
Four Star Member
Four Star Member

My new book Empty
PostSubject: Re: My new book   My new book EmptyTue Feb 08, 2011 7:15 am

Abe
Quote :
Nice cover. It makes me wonder what the child is seeing and/or thinking as it looks out the window.

That is the mystique of legend and myth and the dreams of Santa Claus.
Back to top Go down
alice
Five Star Member
Five Star Member
alice

Number of posts : 15672
Registration date : 2008-10-22

My new book Empty
PostSubject: Re: My new book   My new book EmptyTue Feb 08, 2011 11:27 am

Best Wishes!
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/acrooker/
James
Four Star Member
Four Star Member

My new book Empty
PostSubject: Re: My new book   My new book EmptyFri Feb 11, 2011 5:22 am

The first Chapter in Part two, where the myths and mysteries begin will solve the mystery of the Wedjat Eye of Horus
/
If you add the fractions they add up to 63/64 and the mystery of the missing 1/64th has never been solved. I solved it a while ago!
/
My new book Iwedjat

James
Back to top Go down
James
Four Star Member
Four Star Member

My new book Empty
PostSubject: Re: My new book   My new book EmptyFri Feb 11, 2011 2:58 pm

In "On and On" we’re gonna see that Horus was not a god! Nor was he born to Isis or Hathor! He was an icon who’s stature grew as the gods fell and people emerged
Back to top Go down
James
Four Star Member
Four Star Member

My new book Empty
PostSubject: Re: My new book   My new book EmptyFri Feb 25, 2011 8:27 am

Excerpt:

"The Saga of the High-Banks," (a chapter in my new book, On & On) is about telepathy between horses; but there’s a human element that makes it worth telling. The High-Banks are a rocky escarpment that follows the Au Sable River into Lake Huron at Oscoda. It’s here that Patty was thrown from her horse Ben, and he went into the deep woods and was lost. With the help of other riders, she searched for three days but couldn’t find him! Returning home I joined her and we took our mare Gypsy back up north, knowing that if we could get them within 4 - 5 miles of one another - they would communicate. Suddenly, as we were driving the back roads, Gypsy let out a shrill whinny and we knew we’d found Ben; Patty’s first ever horse and her beloved white Arab gelding.
/
My new book 183280_1579424088067_1309605920_31281843_2807645_n
/
Currently I’m reading Zane Grey’s, "Wild Fire," and on page 7, he mentions this distance communication ability that exists between horses. When ever I went on the rides (which were along 250 miles of wilderness trail) we’d always bring Gypsy. And when Ben was within several miles of camp - they’d start "talking!" Patty’d not know where the rig was so as she entered camp, she’d just give Ben his head and Gypsy’d lead him in!
/
Back to top Go down
James
Four Star Member
Four Star Member

My new book Empty
PostSubject: Re: My new book   My new book EmptyFri Feb 25, 2011 11:04 am

Horses will communicate telepathically with people over distances as far as 25 miles. The communication is in images that include emotion and movement
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

My new book Empty
PostSubject: Re: My new book   My new book Empty

Back to top Go down

My new book
Page 1 of 1