Published Authors

A place for budding and experienced authors to share ideas about publishing and marketing books

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  Featured MembersFeatured Members  ArticlesArticles  

www.dkchristi.com is under new construction

Go down 
AuthorMessage
dkchristi
Five Star Member
Five Star Member
dkchristi

Number of posts : 8594
Registration date : 2008-12-29

www.dkchristi.com is under new construction Empty
PostSubject: www.dkchristi.com is under new construction   www.dkchristi.com is under new construction EmptyMon Jan 10, 2011 7:44 pm

Please visit www.dkchristi.webs.com and leave a comment. It's lonely there. Previously all traffic was directed to my domain, www.dkchristi.com and now visitors find new construction instead of information and wonderful videos.

Stop in to www.dkchristi.webs.com and watch the Ghost Orchid video that includes a wonderful alligator in the Corkscrew Swamp, produced by award-winning filmmaker, Darryl Saffer with his original video clips and haunting flute music.

While there, take a look at Shelagh Watkins' Forever Travels video, equally enthralling for those with the wanderlust.

Check out the blog that might have something over time to peak your interest.

A few old author tips and book signing tips are still there; they still work pretty well.

Soon, all that stuff will disappear in favor of a new, streamlined site. I'll miss this one. I started it in 2006 with Arirang: The Bamboo Connection and learned along the way in spits and spurts. There's always an element of affection for something that took so much time and trouble with so much help from my author colleagues.
Back to top Go down
http://www.dkchristi.webs.com

www.dkchristi.com is under new construction
Page 1 of 1