Published Authors

A place for budding and experienced authors to share ideas about publishing and marketing books

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  Featured MembersFeatured Members  ArticlesArticles  

The Revelations of Jesse Winston is published!!!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
carsun1000

carsun1000

Number of posts : 6
Registration date : 2010-12-02

The Revelations of Jesse Winston is published!!! Empty
PostSubject: The Revelations of Jesse Winston is published!!!   The Revelations of Jesse Winston is published!!! EmptyThu Dec 02, 2010 10:41 am

Hello everyone,
So I finally finished my book and its now on amazon. com. Just like most self-published authors, the burden of selling this book is on me. For those of you who don't mind helping another author, I could use some help. How did you get your book sold? Who is your agent and will he work with a newcomer?
Anyway, the novel is about a lawyer who was underestimated by his father. he rebels against him by leaving the country and moved to France from where he was revealing bunch of sensitive secrets that was getting people arrested left and right. The FBI must stop him before it was too late. along the way, he breaks a lot of hearts and mends some broken hearts as well.

You can check a detailed synopsis at amazon.com
Back to top Go down

The Revelations of Jesse Winston is published!!!
Page 1 of 1