Published Authors

A place for budding and experienced authors to share ideas about publishing and marketing books

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  Featured MembersFeatured Members  ArticlesArticles  

666-Mark of The Beast - Solved

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
dtpollard
Four Star Member
Four Star Member
dtpollard

Number of posts : 636
Registration date : 2008-06-08

666-Mark of The Beast - Solved Empty
PostSubject: 666-Mark of The Beast - Solved   666-Mark of The Beast - Solved EmptyMon May 31, 2010 7:04 am

Hello everyone. This is my latest effort. I try to solve some of the world's greatest mysteries in my spare time.(Just joking) This is one of them. This came to me after reading an article about how someone was told they could not purchase a computer for cash due to piracy concerns. It peaked my curiousity and started me down this path. It is biref, to the point and surprisingly we use the mark daily.

The Mark Unmasked - Press Release

http://www.prlog.org/10707938-666-mark-of-the-beast-solved-in-new-book-released-by-book-express.html

Last edited by dtpollard on Mon May 31, 2010 10:52 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
LC
Five Star Member
Five Star Member
LC

Number of posts : 5044
Registration date : 2009-03-28

PostSubject: Re: 666-Mark of The Beast - Solved   666-Mark of The Beast - Solved EmptyMon May 31, 2010 10:08 am

Are you referring to the article about Apple not selling the iPad to cash buyers? If so, I thought that was due to scalping, not piracy, concerns. They limited purchases to two per person and required a credit card for tracking purposes.

Even so, this strategy has holes, because Best Buy, another outlet for the iPad, takes credit cards for them.
Back to top Go down
lin
Five Star Member
Five Star Member
lin

Number of posts : 2753
Registration date : 2008-03-20

PostSubject: Re: 666-Mark of The Beast - Solved   666-Mark of The Beast - Solved EmptyMon May 31, 2010 10:40 am

Actually the real issue you're talking about here, dt, is something that grabbed my eye the first time I read revelations and a school boy.

Apart from the scifi weirdness of it, what got me was that people without the mark of the beast couldn't buy in the market. I kept thinking... What, you walk up with cash in your hand and they won't sell you an orange at any price?

But I've come to see it become a reality: if you're not on the credit economy you can't buy things. Try renting a car with cash sometime.

It's a very real world scenario of that, a world order number system that slowly moves to eliminate any outside system.
Back to top Go down
http://linrobinson.com
LC
Five Star Member
Five Star Member
LC

Number of posts : 5044
Registration date : 2009-03-28

PostSubject: Re: 666-Mark of The Beast - Solved   666-Mark of The Beast - Solved EmptyMon May 31, 2010 11:06 am

I don't remember ever being able to rent a car without a credit card. I thought that was so they'd have something to charge if you damaged the car. Otherwise, we'd all probably have to make impossibly large deposits. Otherwise, cash is still king and I often ask, and am given, a discount for using it.
Back to top Go down
lin
Five Star Member
Five Star Member
lin

Number of posts : 2753
Registration date : 2008-03-20

PostSubject: Re: 666-Mark of The Beast - Solved   666-Mark of The Beast - Solved EmptyMon May 31, 2010 1:19 pm

Oh, there are LOTS of things you can't do with cash, actually, not just cars.
Back to top Go down
http://linrobinson.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 666-Mark of The Beast - Solved   666-Mark of The Beast - Solved Empty

Back to top Go down

666-Mark of The Beast - Solved
Page 1 of 1