Published Authors

A place for budding and experienced authors to share ideas about publishing and marketing books

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  Featured MembersFeatured Members  ArticlesArticles  

This board

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Shelagh
Admin
Admin
Shelagh

Number of posts : 12662
Registration date : 2008-01-11

This board Empty
PostSubject: This board   This board EmptyTue Mar 23, 2010 3:33 am

I set up this board for serious discussion and made it public so that the dissenters, who claimed that the Chatter Box was a waste of time, could have serious discussions. a305w has hijacked Ann's thread (presumably to prove that I allow threads to be hijacked -- further proof of my poor moderating skills) and is trying to disrupt the running of the forum.

As a consequence of this interference, I made the board private. Marie is trying to control the forum. If she wins, I will be totally at her beck and call.

For clarification: I asked Marie if she would like me to cancel her account. I did not suggest how I would do this; I just offered to do it. Marie responded by saying that I could delete her account if it would be possible to delete all her posts -- but did not specify how it might be possible. Marie's interpretation of the request she made: if I could not delete her account and her posts at the same point in time, then I should leave her account as is.

FACT: As administrator of this forum, I do not need permission from members with respect to the deletion of accounts. I can delete accounts at any time and without warning.

I knew that Marie was playing a game with me and I wanted to see how far she would go. In response to Marie about the cancelling of her account, I agreed to delete her posts as requested. I am still in the process of deleting Marie's posts.

Marie has chosen to air her grievances on a blog. That is her choice. My decision is to distance Marie as far from this forum as is possible. That is my choice.
Back to top Go down
http://shelaghwatkins.co.uk

This board
Page 1 of 1