Published Authors

A place for budding and experienced authors to share ideas about publishing and marketing books

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  Featured MembersFeatured Members  ArticlesArticles  

Truth Seeker: Straight Talk From The Bible

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Warren M

Truth Seeker: Straight Talk From The Bible Empty
PostSubject: Truth Seeker: Straight Talk From The Bible   Truth Seeker: Straight Talk From The Bible EmptyWed Jan 16, 2008 4:19 pm

My first book titled "Truth Seeker: Straight Talk From The Bible," is now available! It is a concise and objective summary of what the Bible says on over 30 practical living and theological topics.

Title: Truth Seeker: Straight Talk From The Bible
Author: Warren M. Mueller
ISBN: 9781589824027
Release date: October 5, 2007
Binding: Soft Cover
Page count: 236
Dimensions: 5 x 8 inches.
Retail cost: $19.95
Publisher: American Book Publishing

TRUTH SEEKER: STRAIGHT TALK FROM THE BIBLE is for everyone who has ever wondered “What does the Bible really say about…” It is a concise and objective summary of many practical living and theological topics supported by numerous quotes. You will be surprised by some of the popular religious ideas that are not found in the Bible.

This book is available through

For more information about me and the books and articles I have written, please go to my web site at
Back to top Go down
jck200
One Star Member
One Star Member
jck200

Number of posts : 37
Registration date : 2008-01-16

Truth Seeker: Straight Talk From The Bible Empty
PostSubject: Re: Truth Seeker: Straight Talk From The Bible   Truth Seeker: Straight Talk From The Bible EmptyThu Jan 17, 2008 10:00 am

Hi Warren,

I see you think a lot and I imagine your book involved a lot of research as well. Compared with your work I did hardly any research but spent a lot of time thinking and working things out.

regards,

john
Back to top Go down

Truth Seeker: Straight Talk From The Bible
Page 1 of 1