Published Authors

A place for budding and experienced authors to share ideas about publishing and marketing books

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  Featured MembersFeatured Members  ArticlesArticles  

Press Release Pick Up By Publisher's Weekly Again

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
dtpollard
Four Star Member
Four Star Member
dtpollard

Number of posts : 636
Registration date : 2008-06-08

Press Release Pick Up By Publisher's Weekly Again Empty
PostSubject: Press Release Pick Up By Publisher's Weekly Again   Press Release Pick Up By Publisher's Weekly Again EmptySat Oct 31, 2009 5:20 pm

My press release on the video "Indecent Exposure" for my books was picked up by Publisher's Weekly.

http://www.publishersweekly.com/newsZibb?o=3&industryid=47156&industry=Bestsellers
Back to top Go down
Carol Troestler
Five Star Member
Five Star Member
Carol Troestler

Number of posts : 3827
Registration date : 2008-06-07

PostSubject: Re: Press Release Pick Up By Publisher's Weekly Again   Press Release Pick Up By Publisher's Weekly Again EmptySat Oct 31, 2009 6:31 pm

DT

You are amazing and continue to enthrall us with your success!

Press Release Pick Up By Publisher's Weekly Again 846271 Press Release Pick Up By Publisher's Weekly Again 986286

Carol
Back to top Go down
http://www.authorsden.com/ctroestler
Dick Stodghill
Five Star Member
Five Star Member
Dick Stodghill

Number of posts : 3795
Registration date : 2008-05-04

PostSubject: Re: Press Release Pick Up By Publisher's Weekly Again   Press Release Pick Up By Publisher's Weekly Again EmptySun Nov 01, 2009 6:31 am

Very good, DT. It isn't easy to crack PW.
Back to top Go down
http://www.dickstodghill.com
dtpollard
Four Star Member
Four Star Member
dtpollard

PostSubject: Re: Press Release Pick Up By Publisher's Weekly Again   Press Release Pick Up By Publisher's Weekly Again EmptySun Nov 01, 2009 6:44 am

Dick, it is good to see you back at the keyboard. I did an impromtu signing outside at a church carnival in Tyler, TX yeasterday and moved 16 or 17 books. It was great weather. A camerawoman/reporter from a local TV station showed up and someone asked her to take a shot of the cover of OBAMA GUILTY OF BEING PRESIDENT WHILE BLACK. After reading the cover the young woman decided that the title might melt her camera lens and the eyes of the station's viewers, I suppose. Press Release Pick Up By Publisher's Weekly Again Lol

I sold out of that book and need to order more.
Back to top Go down
Malcolm
Five Star Member
Five Star Member
Malcolm

Number of posts : 1504
Registration date : 2008-01-11

PostSubject: Re: Press Release Pick Up By Publisher's Weekly Again   Press Release Pick Up By Publisher's Weekly Again EmptySun Nov 01, 2009 6:45 am

Good show!

Malcolm

P.S. I'm glad to see that news release, for it also shows me the name of a free release service. I used to use PRWEB, a service that was free when it started but now costs $80 per release.
Back to top Go down
http://www.conjurewomanscat.com
dtpollard
Four Star Member
Four Star Member
dtpollard

PostSubject: Re: Press Release Pick Up By Publisher's Weekly Again   Press Release Pick Up By Publisher's Weekly Again EmptySun Nov 01, 2009 6:50 am

Malcom, there is another good free service out there called Your Story http://www.your-story.org/ . Google news has picked up several of my releases from that service.
Back to top Go down
Abe F. March
Five Star Member
Five Star Member
Abe F. March

Number of posts : 10768
Registration date : 2008-01-26

PostSubject: Re: Press Release Pick Up By Publisher's Weekly Again   Press Release Pick Up By Publisher's Weekly Again EmptySun Nov 01, 2009 8:16 am

dt,
your actions are a beacon for others to follow. I wish you continued success.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Press Release Pick Up By Publisher's Weekly Again   Press Release Pick Up By Publisher's Weekly Again Empty

Back to top Go down

Press Release Pick Up By Publisher's Weekly Again
Page 1 of 1