Published Authors

A place for budding and experienced authors to share ideas about publishing and marketing books

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  Featured MembersFeatured Members  ArticlesArticles  

A different look at mans history.

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Domenic Pappalardo
Five Star Member
Five Star Member
Domenic Pappalardo

Number of posts : 2557
Registration date : 2009-04-27

A different look at mans history. Empty
PostSubject: A different look at mans history.   A different look at mans history. EmptyFri Jun 12, 2009 11:07 am

cc

Last edited by domenic Pappalardo on Tue Jul 14, 2009 7:24 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
zadaconnaway
Five Star Member
Five Star Member
zadaconnaway

Number of posts : 4017
Registration date : 2008-01-16

PostSubject: Re: A different look at mans history.   A different look at mans history. EmptySun Jun 14, 2009 1:02 am

'ooparts' (out of place artifacts) in the search pane yielded over 300,000 entries. Was there a particular site you had in mind?
Back to top Go down
http://www.zadaconnaway.com
Phil Whitley
Four Star Member
Four Star Member
Phil Whitley

Number of posts : 907
Registration date : 2008-04-01

PostSubject: Re: A different look at mans history.   A different look at mans history. EmptySun Jun 14, 2009 12:58 pm

Domenic and Zada, the best two books I have read on the subject is
first Michael Cremo's "Forbidden Archaeology" and the other is by Lloyd
Pye (of Starchild fame) called "Everything You Know is Wrong". Both are
excellent writers and researchers.
Back to top Go down
http://www.philwhitley.com
James
Four Star Member
Four Star Member

Number of posts : 457
Registration date : 2010-10-14

PostSubject: Re: A different look at mans history.   A different look at mans history. EmptyTue Oct 19, 2010 9:19 am

If we were to believe the ancient literature it suggests that man was preceded by gods who were less than God, but had special skills that, in the the Ancient Egyptian Pyramid Texts were identified as seven uraei.

Speculation suggests that the Knights Templar discovered this in the Pyramid Texts
Back to top Go down
dkchristi
Five Star Member
Five Star Member
dkchristi

Number of posts : 8594
Registration date : 2008-12-29

PostSubject: Re: A different look at mans history.   A different look at mans history. EmptyTue Oct 19, 2010 5:16 pm

What happened to our mutual ancestors who began somewhere in Ethiopia? I thought they migrated across the landscape, the fittest surviving in different climes with features reflecting their survival. Was NOVA wrong?
Back to top Go down
http://www.dkchristi.webs.com
James
Four Star Member
Four Star Member

PostSubject: Re: A different look at mans history.   A different look at mans history. EmptyWed Oct 20, 2010 8:35 am

Hello D. K.

IMO the out of Africa theme is convenient science.

Do you have a world globe? If so, use some kite string (or thread) and lay it out in a great circle on the globe (keeping it as straight as possible), such that it passes over Easter Island; Nasca, Peru; Giza, Egypt; and the Indus Valley, of old India; and back to Easter Island.

It’s kinna interesting that so many points of historical significance should all align
Back to top Go down
dkchristi
Five Star Member
Five Star Member
dkchristi

Number of posts : 8594
Registration date : 2008-12-29

PostSubject: Re: A different look at mans history.   A different look at mans history. EmptyWed Oct 20, 2010 11:20 am

I'm certainly open to the idea that a superior intelligence affected some of man's development; your line contributes to that theory. I was disappointed though to learn that many of the supporting factors for that theory were proven figments of hoax and imagination. I love all the series that sprang from the original Star Trek. Maybe those "gods" were visitors from other universes.
Back to top Go down
http://www.dkchristi.webs.com
James
Four Star Member
Four Star Member

PostSubject: Re: A different look at mans history.   A different look at mans history. EmptyThu Oct 21, 2010 8:39 am

Hi D. K.

My family enjoyed Star Trek and we’d quiz each other on the famous quotes. Even getting to see Gene Roddenberry in person for a talk and Q & A, that was fun!

It’s hard to know what is hoax and imagination, ‘cause so much is suppressed truth.

Here’s my take:

a.) Crop Circles are real, and while we know the mechanism that forms them - we don’t know the initiating processes

b.) No one crossed a Bering Straights land bridge, and Clovis is a technology not a people

c.) There was (or perhaps there were many) advanced civilizations before our own

d.) Plate tectonics is nonsense, and I think the dinosaurs died off far more recently than anyone wants to admit

e.) The Peri Re’is map is legitimate, so too are Hapgood’s books

f.) Gavin Menzies’s 1421 is good reading, so are Berry Fell’s books

g.) The Dogon had a tradition that they (us) came from the Sirius star system. This has been maligned by orthodoxy - I think orthodoxy should recognize their rights to believe as they wish and leave them alone

That’s my take

James
/
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A different look at mans history.   A different look at mans history. Empty

Back to top Go down

A different look at mans history.
Page 1 of 1