Published Authors

A place for budding and experienced authors to share ideas about publishing and marketing books

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  Featured MembersFeatured Members  ArticlesArticles  

He Remembered Me...Emotional Fun with my brain...

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
mjgoodnow
Four Star Member
Four Star Member
mjgoodnow

Number of posts : 212
Registration date : 2009-02-17

He Remembered Me...Emotional Fun with my brain... Empty
PostSubject: He Remembered Me...Emotional Fun with my brain...   He Remembered Me...Emotional Fun with my brain... EmptyFri Mar 20, 2009 12:30 am

Well last week I had emailed a very good author and someone I have known for a long time. He mentored me while I was in HS with his unusual amount and patience and love for his job. LOL.

His assistant did email me back saying that basically he was "proud of me that Marie and I had finished this novel we have been working on." And that he wished only "the best for Me, Marie and my Family."

I was sitting there in shock with a tear running down my eye as read the email from him. The man meant so much to me, in the teacher/student sense.

Sometime, I hope, when our book comes out I will post the letter he sent me. It just meant so much I cannot stop thinking of it sometimes.

Not only was he my teacher but the poor guy watched me beat the snot out of the class bully in his classroom. (That will go down in infamy LOL) , after I was hauled away.
Back to top Go down
http://regimeguard.net
RunsWithScissors
Four Star Member
Four Star Member

Number of posts : 823
Registration date : 2008-12-31

PostSubject: Re: He Remembered Me...Emotional Fun with my brain...   He Remembered Me...Emotional Fun with my brain... EmptyFri Mar 20, 2009 1:03 am

We never know who (or even how) we may have touched the people we encounter. I'm so glad you were able to get in touch with your mentor.
Back to top Go down
mjgoodnow
Four Star Member
Four Star Member
mjgoodnow

Number of posts : 212
Registration date : 2009-02-17

PostSubject: Re: He Remembered Me...Emotional Fun with my brain...   He Remembered Me...Emotional Fun with my brain... EmptyFri Mar 20, 2009 2:46 am

Just like you also Marie. You have been there through out the most difficult part of this process...and I thank you. I might be hard to work with, but without you...who knows were the project would have led.
Back to top Go down
http://regimeguard.net
Shelagh
Admin
Admin
Shelagh

Number of posts : 12662
Registration date : 2008-01-11

PostSubject: Re: He Remembered Me...Emotional Fun with my brain...   He Remembered Me...Emotional Fun with my brain... EmptyFri Mar 20, 2009 4:14 am

It won't last. Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
http://shelaghwatkins.co.uk
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: He Remembered Me...Emotional Fun with my brain...   He Remembered Me...Emotional Fun with my brain... Empty

Back to top Go down

He Remembered Me...Emotional Fun with my brain...
Page 1 of 1