Published Authors

A place for budding and experienced authors to share ideas about publishing and marketing books

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  Featured MembersFeatured Members  ArticlesArticles  

Will the Tares please stand up.

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
dkchristi
Five Star Member
Five Star Member
dkchristi

Number of posts : 8594
Registration date : 2008-12-29

Will the Tares please stand up. - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Will the Tares please stand up.   Will the Tares please stand up. - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 01, 2016 9:35 am

I see all who post on this forum as people who seek to communicate ideas, emotions, thoughts, and information - not to indicate their intelligence but rather to share with others and seek validation or new information - to be understood, one of mankind's basic needs to validate existence. Each person has a unique perspective and point of view based on their own experience and learning.

I appreciate all who post for the courage it takes to express ideas - some of which may be unpopular. That's what a writer does - put it out there for the public to digest - and potentially throw back, out or in their thought process.
Back to top Go down
http://www.dkchristi.webs.com
alice
Five Star Member
Five Star Member
alice

Number of posts : 15672
Registration date : 2008-10-22

PostSubject: Re: Will the Tares please stand up.   Will the Tares please stand up. - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 01, 2016 3:11 pm

No one has the answer to everything--except God.  He does not reveal everything.
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/acrooker/
alice
Five Star Member
Five Star Member
alice

PostSubject: Re: Will the Tares please stand up.   Will the Tares please stand up. - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 01, 2016 3:37 pm

Domenic Pappalardo wrote:
dkchristi wrote:
My "bafflement" is your statement about leaving the stage.

Let me translate, “Leaving the Stage.”= Bye. It simply means, “All the stuff talked about on this forum has nothing to do with writing. Outside of writing, the only person on this forum I have anything in common with is Alice, and she is afraid to talk about what she believe because she fears the rest of you will put her down.
The rest of you have your own theories about God, and nothing will change how you think. I do not try to change how people believe because I do understand, Wheat is Wheat, and Tares are Tares.
I do  not fear being put down by anyone here or anywhere.
Back to top Go down
dkchristi
Five Star Member
Five Star Member
dkchristi

PostSubject: Re: Will the Tares please stand up.   Will the Tares please stand up. - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 01, 2016 4:32 pm

Bravo!  No one sits in judgment of another.  Courts are to maintain civil relations but they make wrong decisions.
Back to top Go down
Abe F. March
Five Star Member
Five Star Member
Abe F. March

Number of posts : 10768
Registration date : 2008-01-26

PostSubject: Re: Will the Tares please stand up.   Will the Tares please stand up. - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 01, 2016 10:20 pm

Speaking for someone else is flawed.  How often have we heard:  "I think I speak for everyone here when I say..."  With most subjects, there are points of agreement, however to assume there is agreement on all points is the problem.
Back to top Go down
Domenic Pappalardo
Five Star Member
Five Star Member
Domenic Pappalardo

Number of posts : 2557
Registration date : 2009-04-27

PostSubject: Re: Will the Tares please stand up.   Will the Tares please stand up. - Page 3 EmptyThu Jun 02, 2016 8:19 am

My post on this, and other threads are from Gods written word. You are all aging daily, most are near the end of life. People can give support to each other leaving God out of the equation, building your support on your personal theories of life. I’m sure some of you believe, “Well if there is a God, he is a loving God and will give me life after I die.”  Why do some think God will give those life who have put him aside and not followed his written word?  Most of you want and demand control over your own life. Do things your own way…Gods word in the scriptures are clear, what you do is rebellion against God. An attitude of self control over your own life is a rejection of Gods Laws. God is very clear on his position…He never breaks his own laws. His yes means yes, and his no means no. I have heard some of you say, “Well if God is like that, I want nothing to do with him.”
Let me tell you the truth…we are just a speck of sand in Gods plan. If need be he can start over with just two people…he did not create the human family so he could serve it…if nobody has told you, he created the human family to serve him. Those who want to do things their way will not be alive. I have given you Gods written word in the hope you would put your theories aside, and try to save your self. You can throw stones at me all day, it means nothing to me…rejection of Gods word  is between you and God…he is clear how he will deal with those who follow their own way.
I will not give reply to anything after this post…if you stand before the living God for judgment, you will not be able to say, “Lord, nobody told me?” You have been told.
Back to top Go down
alice
Five Star Member
Five Star Member
alice

PostSubject: Re: Will the Tares please stand up.   Will the Tares please stand up. - Page 3 EmptyThu Jun 02, 2016 9:00 am

Domenic Pappalardo wrote:
My post on this, and other threads are from Gods written word. You are all aging daily, most are near the end of life. People can give support to each other leaving God out of the equation, building your support on your personal theories of life. I’m sure some of you believe, “Well if there is a God, he is a loving God and will give me life after I die.”  Why do some think God will give those life who have put him aside and not followed his written word?  Most of you want and demand control over your own life. Do things your own way…Gods word in the scriptures are clear, what you do is rebellion against God. An attitude of self control over your own life is a rejection of Gods Laws. God is very clear on his position…He never breaks his own laws. His yes means yes, and his no means no. I have heard some of you say, “Well if God is like that, I want nothing to do with him.”
Let me tell you the truth…we are just a speck of sand in Gods plan. If need be he can start over with just two people…he did not create the human family so he could serve it…if nobody has told you, he created the human family to serve him. Those who want to do things their way will not be alive. I have given you Gods written word in the hope you would put your theories aside, and try to save your self. You can throw stones at me all day, it means nothing to me…rejection of Gods word  is between you and God…he is clear how he will deal with those who follow their own way.
I will not give reply to anything after this post…if you stand before the living God for judgment, you will not be able to say, “Lord, nobody told me?” You have been told.
You seem to be angry because we have not accepted your interpretation of the Bible.
Why not discuss your philosophy with us?  What have we been told?
Back to top Go down
dkchristi
Five Star Member
Five Star Member
dkchristi

PostSubject: Re: Will the Tares please stand up.   Will the Tares please stand up. - Page 3 EmptyThu Jun 02, 2016 9:24 am

I appreciate Dom's posts.  I just believe each of us determines what information we wish to accept according to our own way of processing information. That does not make him right or wrong.  Nor does it make a reader right or wrong.  I believe life is learning and without various bits of information from many sources, learning is limited.
Back to top Go down
alice
Five Star Member
Five Star Member
alice

PostSubject: Re: Will the Tares please stand up.   Will the Tares please stand up. - Page 3 EmptyThu Jun 02, 2016 9:32 am

dkchristi wrote:
I appreciate Dom's posts.  I just believe each of us determines what information we wish to accept according to our own way of processing information. That does not make him right or wrong.  Nor does it make a reader right or wrong.  I believe life is learning and without various bits of information from many sources, learning is limited.

I appreciate them also.  He makes us think.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Will the Tares please stand up.   Will the Tares please stand up. - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Will the Tares please stand up.
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3