Published Authors

A place for budding and experienced authors to share ideas about publishing and marketing books

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  Featured MembersFeatured Members  ArticlesArticles  

Sheligh..your book cover.

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Domenic Pappalardo
Five Star Member
Five Star Member
Domenic Pappalardo

Number of posts : 2557
Registration date : 2009-04-27

Sheligh..your book cover. Empty
PostSubject: Sheligh..your book cover.   Sheligh..your book cover. EmptyThu Nov 12, 2015 10:57 pm

Sheligh,
there is a person on Face Book using your cover "Forever friends. for his cover picture. His name is Lino Pugliese
Back to top Go down
Shelagh
Admin
Admin
Shelagh

Number of posts : 12662
Registration date : 2008-01-11

PostSubject: Re: Sheligh..your book cover.   Sheligh..your book cover. EmptyFri Nov 13, 2015 9:37 am

That's okay, Domenic. The photo is in the public domain. I ackowledged the photograper on the copyright page of Forever Friends.
Back to top Go down
http://shelaghwatkins.co.uk
Domenic Pappalardo
Five Star Member
Five Star Member
Domenic Pappalardo

PostSubject: Re: Sheligh..your book cover.   Sheligh..your book cover. EmptyFri Nov 13, 2015 1:01 pm

Shelagh, all this time I have been praising you for that cover. I told half the people in America you made that picture...I even told them the women in the picture was you. All the men fell in love with you over that picture...I can't tell them it's not you...it would break their hearts. Now every time I look at you, two words pop up...PUBLIC DOMAIN. Ohhh what a sad day this is. My dream of playing with you in the garden on a spring night is gone. All I would see in your eyes is, "PUBLIC DOMAIN."
I would expect something like that from Ben Carson, but never from an English women such as you.
We who love that picture hold you above the Queen. We can't love a picture some guy did....that is out of the question...we are men, and we are not that way. it a sad day. I think I'll find a pub, and get drunk.
Back to top Go down
alice
Five Star Member
Five Star Member
alice

Number of posts : 15672
Registration date : 2008-10-22

PostSubject: Re: Sheligh..your book cover.   Sheligh..your book cover. EmptyFri Nov 13, 2015 5:22 pm

Domenic,

Best stay out of pubs for awhile terrorists abound just now.
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/acrooker/
Domenic Pappalardo
Five Star Member
Five Star Member
Domenic Pappalardo

PostSubject: Re: Sheligh..your book cover.   Sheligh..your book cover. EmptyFri Nov 13, 2015 5:40 pm

Alice, I know the future from the scriptures. I do not fear death, nor will I live the rest of my life in fear. Groups like IS want people to live in fear. When they capture people from those groups... They should not kill them. They should inject pig blood into them, strip them naked, and chain them up on public streets for all to see. The police in France did a grate job of putting a stop to the attack, just like the police in America who put their lives in harms way, and died saving people. The black in American need to put their race card aside, and start being American...what they are doing is helping IS. All this is just the first pangs of pain.
Back to top Go down
vmaxnick
Three Star Member
Three Star Member
vmaxnick

Number of posts : 94
Registration date : 2012-11-29

PostSubject: Re: Sheligh..your book cover.   Sheligh..your book cover. EmptySat Nov 14, 2015 4:24 pm

That is a great compliment Shelagh. I wish somebody would use one of my covers as a Facebook profile, or even just look at one of my covers, just once...Sigh Sad
Back to top Go down
http://www.rhino-trikes.co.uk
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sheligh..your book cover.   Sheligh..your book cover. Empty

Back to top Go down

Sheligh..your book cover.
Page 1 of 1