Published Authors

A place for budding and experienced authors to share ideas about publishing and marketing books

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  Featured MembersFeatured Members  ArticlesArticles  

Pope Francis The Vatican And The Cardinals

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
joefrank
Five Star Member
Five Star Member
joefrank

Number of posts : 8210
Registration date : 2008-11-04

Pope Francis The Vatican And The Cardinals Empty
PostSubject: Pope Francis The Vatican And The Cardinals   Pope Francis The Vatican And The Cardinals EmptyMon Dec 22, 2014 5:33 am

12/12

Here's a very interesting article on Pope Francis and the Vatican, he is not
   a happy camper with the Cardinals read on.. I love this Pope..

http://www.aol.com/article/2014/12/22/pope-issues-blistering-critique-of-vatican-bureaucracy/21119724/?icid=maing-grid7%7Chtmlws-main-bb%7Cdl2%7Csec1_lnk2%26pLid%3D586801

Cheers............Joe......Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://joseph-frank-baraba-artistwebsites.om
Abe F. March
Five Star Member
Five Star Member
Abe F. March

Number of posts : 10768
Registration date : 2008-01-26

PostSubject: Re: Pope Francis The Vatican And The Cardinals   Pope Francis The Vatican And The Cardinals EmptyMon Dec 22, 2014 7:41 am

Joe, there is something wrong wilth the web address.  I keep getting product promotionals.
Back to top Go down
joefrank
Five Star Member
Five Star Member
joefrank

PostSubject: Re: Pope Francis The Vatican And The Cardinals   Pope Francis The Vatican And The Cardinals EmptyMon Dec 22, 2014 8:15 am

12/22

Abe..

I just tried it, it works fine for me...If I was the Pope I would
  never turn my back while I'm with the Cardinals, as you know they rule and they don't
 like half the things he's doing just like the Bishops here in the USA are very upset with
 him, I say Pope Francis you go....

Cheers..Joe...Pope Francis The Vatican And The Cardinals 925501
Back to top Go down
Abe F. March
Five Star Member
Five Star Member
Abe F. March

PostSubject: Re: Pope Francis The Vatican And The Cardinals   Pope Francis The Vatican And The Cardinals EmptyMon Dec 22, 2014 9:24 am

Tried it again and the same thing.  The web site switches to something else when I hit enter.
No problem.  I agree with the actions of the Pope.  He is proving to be Christ-like in what he does and that is rubbing many the wrong way.  If I were seeking a new religion (which I'm not) I would become a Catholic just because of the Pope.  As stated many times, I don't subscribe to any dogma. Each religion seems to get started on the right foot and then they stumble and trip over their own feet.
Back to top Go down
Don Stephens
Five Star Member
Five Star Member
Don Stephens

Number of posts : 1355
Registration date : 2008-01-25

PostSubject: Re: Pope Francis The Vatican And The Cardinals   Pope Francis The Vatican And The Cardinals EmptyMon Dec 22, 2014 10:45 am

Abe...I get through no problem...it must be the way you're holding your tongue.

This Pope is a leader.
Back to top Go down
Abe F. March
Five Star Member
Five Star Member
Abe F. March

PostSubject: Re: Pope Francis The Vatican And The Cardinals   Pope Francis The Vatican And The Cardinals EmptyMon Dec 22, 2014 10:52 am

I just saw a report on the Pope's speech to the Cardinals, Bishops, Priests and foreign visitors:
He had 15 points that he blasted them with.
Among them were that they are:

Greedy
Suffering from Spiritual Alzheimers
Etc.

What a Pope!.
Back to top Go down
Abe F. March
Five Star Member
Five Star Member
Abe F. March

PostSubject: Re: Pope Francis The Vatican And The Cardinals   Pope Francis The Vatican And The Cardinals EmptyMon Dec 22, 2014 11:10 am

I googled it and the speech is here:
http://news.yahoo.com/pope-launches-scathing-attack-vatican-plagued-ills-143546324.html;_ylt=A0LEV1MjbJhUX_cAIZZXNyoA
Back to top Go down
dkchristi
Five Star Member
Five Star Member
dkchristi

Number of posts : 8594
Registration date : 2008-12-29

PostSubject: Re: Pope Francis The Vatican And The Cardinals   Pope Francis The Vatican And The Cardinals EmptyMon Dec 22, 2014 12:45 pm

I am amazed.  He is one man who may make a positive difference in the world of religion.  I just can't understand why they elected him - they must have known his spirit would put them in jeopardy.
Back to top Go down
http://www.dkchristi.webs.com
joefrank
Five Star Member
Five Star Member
joefrank

PostSubject: Re: Pope Francis The Vatican And The Cardinals   Pope Francis The Vatican And The Cardinals EmptyMon Dec 22, 2014 1:10 pm

12/22

My opinion is Pope Francis kept his inner most feelings to himself,
           had it be known to the Cardinals he would have never become Pope, I hope
           he succeeds in everyhting he wishes for..

Cheers...............Joe
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pope Francis The Vatican And The Cardinals   Pope Francis The Vatican And The Cardinals Empty

Back to top Go down

Pope Francis The Vatican And The Cardinals
Page 1 of 1