Published Authors

A place for budding and experienced authors to share ideas about publishing and marketing books

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  Featured MembersFeatured Members  ArticlesArticles  

This Is True And Hysterical ABout Govt. Cartoon

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
joefrank
Five Star Member
Five Star Member
joefrank

Number of posts : 8210
Registration date : 2008-11-04

This Is True And Hysterical ABout Govt. Cartoon Empty
PostSubject: This Is True And Hysterical ABout Govt. Cartoon   This Is True And Hysterical ABout Govt. Cartoon EmptyTue Oct 21, 2014 6:02 pm

10/21

A friend of mine told me about this bumper sticker she saw today, so
                  I put it  together , here it is..

Cheers.....Joe
 This Is True And Hysterical ABout Govt. Cartoon Don_t_10
Back to top Go down
http://joseph-frank-baraba-artistwebsites.om
dkchristi
Five Star Member
Five Star Member
dkchristi

Number of posts : 8594
Registration date : 2008-12-29

PostSubject: Re: This Is True And Hysterical ABout Govt. Cartoon   This Is True And Hysterical ABout Govt. Cartoon EmptyTue Oct 21, 2014 7:29 pm

It is funny.  However, I do believe there are many dedicated government workers who do their best to serve the country.  I once worked for the FAA and there was not more dedicated people than our office and the other offices of which I knew.  I worked in Washington, D.C. and many lights burned all night.

I think it is the politicians paid by campaign fat cats that misuse the tax dollars to benefit those who need them the least.  It's  not really stealing - it's misuse of funds for wrong purposes.

I still think the entire Congress could stay home, not be paid, and nothing would be a problem so long as their staff members continued business as usual.  Staff members actually meet with each other across party lines and with government people who implement things and know something.
Back to top Go down
http://www.dkchristi.webs.com
dkchristi
Five Star Member
Five Star Member
dkchristi

Number of posts : 8594
Registration date : 2008-12-29

PostSubject: Re: This Is True And Hysterical ABout Govt. Cartoon   This Is True And Hysterical ABout Govt. Cartoon EmptyTue Oct 21, 2014 7:30 pm

Many staffers are poorly paid and are interns.  The cost savings would be tremendous.
Back to top Go down
http://www.dkchristi.webs.com
joefrank
Five Star Member
Five Star Member
joefrank

Number of posts : 8210
Registration date : 2008-11-04

PostSubject: Re: This Is True And Hysterical ABout Govt. Cartoon   This Is True And Hysterical ABout Govt. Cartoon EmptyTue Oct 21, 2014 9:33 pm

DK..

It's been coming out everyday by the Govt. accounting agency,
       how govt. employees are getting away with murder being paid and guess who pays
       the bills ? Give up ?  Us the idiots....

Cheers.........Joe
Back to top Go down
http://joseph-frank-baraba-artistwebsites.om
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: This Is True And Hysterical ABout Govt. Cartoon   This Is True And Hysterical ABout Govt. Cartoon Empty

Back to top Go down

This Is True And Hysterical ABout Govt. Cartoon
Page 1 of 1