Published Authors

A place for budding and experienced authors to share ideas about publishing and marketing books

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  Featured MembersFeatured Members  ArticlesArticles  

Some feet stink, others are yum yum

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Domenic Pappalardo
Five Star Member
Five Star Member
Domenic Pappalardo

Number of posts : 2557
Registration date : 2009-04-27

Some feet stink, others are yum yum Empty
PostSubject: Some feet stink, others are yum yum   Some feet stink, others are yum yum EmptyFri Sep 05, 2014 8:54 am

Characters feet:
When I build a character, I try to make all things about him/her match who they are.  Over the years I have noticed bare feet peoples toes. Some point the toes upward as they step forward, and some downward. Very few keep the toes pointed in line with the foot.
Take the person wearing thongs…those things that are held onto the foot by just a thick strand of rubber, or whatever between the big, and first toe. Many point the toes upward in an effort to hold the darn things on, and some seem to be pointing the toes downward  as if gripping.
I can’t seem to find anything on why folks point, grip, or hold the toes straight.  I did fine some great information about the whole foot…but take warning, if you are past and age of youth, don’t read what I have posted below…it will make you call 911 for medical help.

www.caring.com/articles/18-things-your-feet-say-about...   Cached
What do your feet say about your health? ... Hairless feet or toes. What it means: ... People with poor circulation tend to already know they have a cardiovascular ...
Back to top Go down
alice
Five Star Member
Five Star Member
alice

Number of posts : 15672
Registration date : 2008-10-22

Some feet stink, others are yum yum Empty
PostSubject: Re: Some feet stink, others are yum yum   Some feet stink, others are yum yum EmptySun Sep 07, 2014 12:55 pm

I try to keep my feet up. A professional manicure is good.
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/acrooker/

Some feet stink, others are yum yum
Page 1 of 1