Published Authors

A place for budding and experienced authors to share ideas about publishing and marketing books

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  Featured MembersFeatured Members  ArticlesArticles  

Do you all have a chat time?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
madhatter
Four Star Member
Four Star Member
madhatter

Number of posts : 502
Registration date : 2008-02-13

Do you all have a chat time? Empty
PostSubject: Do you all have a chat time?   Do you all have a chat time? EmptyWed Sep 03, 2008 2:51 pm

Okay...so, I know we're not all remotely in the same time zone...we're on the same planet. A good start.

Is there a time when any of you are in the chat room? I'd love to spend some time visiting, but no one seems to be on when I am online--Eastern Standard Time, U.S. around six PM.

If there might be some common ground with you all across the big pond, let me know...

Mad Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://www.rhettdevane.com
JoElle
Five Star Member
Five Star Member
JoElle

Number of posts : 1311
Registration date : 2008-05-09

PostSubject: Re: Do you all have a chat time?   Do you all have a chat time? EmptyWed Sep 03, 2008 3:06 pm

I am on Eastern Time!!!
For now ...

Actually Mads,
I am in FLORIDA right now!

Just the wrong part ... just a few miles from Okeechobee.

Mad
Back to top Go down
Betty Fasig
Five Star Member
Five Star Member
Betty Fasig

Number of posts : 4334
Registration date : 2008-06-12

PostSubject: Re: Do you all have a chat time?   Do you all have a chat time? EmptyWed Sep 03, 2008 4:00 pm

Dear Mad,
I am in Florida, too. I have never done the chat thing. When I come into the house and look at this message board, I am exhausted. I would love to chat with you. My best time is 8 thirty pm. By that time my David is on his way to bed, no one wants anything from me, I do not have to pay attention. Dinner is done, eaten and the dishes are washing.

Sometimes I feel that I am on a river of time and every ripple is to be accounted for. It all involves sweating a lot.

I would love to talk to you. How do I do this?

Love,
Betty
Back to top Go down
http://woofferwood.webs.com/
zadaconnaway
Five Star Member
Five Star Member
zadaconnaway

Number of posts : 4017
Registration date : 2008-01-16

PostSubject: Re: Do you all have a chat time?   Do you all have a chat time? EmptyThu Sep 04, 2008 12:26 am

Betty, if you go to the bottom of the home page, you will see a box that shows who is logged in, and if anyone is in the chat area. I have tried it, but by the time I got into the chat room, whoever was on was now off.

I am on Pacific time, and usually on site either very late at night or early in the morning (my time).

I have found that the little orange icons lose their color for me in the evening, so sometimes I even miss new posts. That's why I try to log in in the early a.m. while the new posts show up. Otherwise I must judge by the time the last post was done to see if I was on site then. I feel like I am in the outer limits, sometimes.
Back to top Go down
http://www.zadaconnaway.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Do you all have a chat time?   Do you all have a chat time? Empty

Back to top Go down

Do you all have a chat time?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Published Authors :: General :: Chatter Box-
Jump to: